civ 5 city spread

themaniac

my question is how many tiles do you usually have between each city

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1 between each city

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

A city can work itself plus 3 tiles. So 7 tiles away for first city. No less than 4. Depends on the location.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I don't really keep track of tile distance, usually it's whatever looks visually appealing. (or if I spot a natural wonder/resources I HAVE to grab). The way I play, my capital tends to focus on some key early wonders before I bother making my first settler. mainly those that bring extra food and gold to my empire.

10+ xD... kind of Russian style

You crazy crazy Spaniard you! o: 

It really depends, IMO your first expand should always be to grab something you don't already own, that could mean it could be anywhere from 4 spaces away to 10 spaces away really.  

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I usually don't leave much space between cities, I like tight clusters of cities. Of course if there's some resource I need I might build a city further away but usually I try to avoid that. 

3-city build spread as far as culture and influence and trade is allowed, no open borders, ALL THE WONDERS.

Ghandi hates you.  Also works rather well with Rameses!

Depends, just quite a few to when I expand my empire that much they won't connect after growing once.