Disney sued over Frozen?!

Jerakl

1972538_10152446883366633_38995099524483

Well some lady is suing Diseny over stealing ideas from he autobiography to write the storyline from Frozen.

SUUUUUUUUURE.

Isabella Tanikumi said Frozen copies characters, the story, and plot of her autobiography "Yearnings of the Heart," which details her transition from life in the Andes Mountains to American culture. The lawsuit is worth $250 million, according to TMZ, and Tanikumi's claims rest on the argument that Disney plagiarized her work, rather than basing the movie on Hans Christian Andersen's book The Ice Queen.

Source:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/09/24/woman-suing-disney-claims-frozen-is-based-on-her-life-story

IDK if this was posted before. And search doesn't usually work for me, just saying. I DID TRY SEARCHING THOUGH. Just saying

@CreepersCrawlers

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

ur l8 m8

ur l8 m8

IK,

That image is hilarious though.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

IK,

That image is hilarious though.

i r8 8/8

i r8 8/8 "it's ok"

-IGN

i r8 8/8

what are you saying

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

STAHP WIT THE ABBREVIATIONS!!

O/t: Drives me crazy that people think they can win this sort of stuff.

Reminds me of this danish guy who kept insisting that the Coen brothers stole the matrix from him.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Am I the only one left who doesn't care about this movie? I've seen it, don't get what the big deal is, honestly.

1)$250 million is pocket money to Disney.

2)She can have fun proving that she has magical ice powers that could bring about another ice age.

If she does then I'd pay her to bring about an Ice age so I can laugh while all the skinny people freeze

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Am I the only one left who doesn't care about this movie? I've seen it, don't get what the big deal is, honestly.

If she does then I'd pay her to bring about an Ice age so I can laugh while all the skinny people freeze

well its for kids and there parents so you know most of the people that like it should be kids and parents and the others well i don't want to say

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I may be skinny but I'm warmer than most people..

well its for kids and there parents so you know most of the people that like it should be kids and parents and the others well i don't want to say

Hey now, I still would watch the original animated sleeping beauty for the most badass final battle of all time

I may be skinny but I'm warmer than most people..

I know the feeling. I wouldn't consider myself obese or anything, I'm 5'11" and 235 pounds, but I can sleep in 50 degree F weather with no problem

Q165Qb8.jpg?1?6415

Maybe they liked it.

I won't freeze because I use AMD so the heat produced will keep me warm.

I know the feeling. I wouldn't consider myself obese or anything, I'm 5'11" and 235 pounds, but I can sleep in 50 degree F weather with no problem

I'm about 90 pounds lighter and can survive that pretty well.. :D

Hey now, I still would watch the original animated sleeping beauty for the most badass final battle of all time

ok and i'm 5'6" i'm almost as tall as you :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I once climbed a mountain with a guy called Sven. Where's my bloody money?

Though, to be fair, I didn't let him "take me up the north mountain"....

-snip

Maybe they liked it.

I won't freeze because I use AMD so the heat produced will keep me warm.

I guess. I watched it, was not impressed.

I'm about 90 pounds lighter and can survive that pretty well.. :D

Wow, I'd hate to be that hot. I sweat in my sleep at 70 degrees F

ok and i'm 5'6" i'm almost as tall as you :)

Lol your 5 inches shorter than me, that's nearly half a foot. Ok though because my dad is like 6 foot 4. Always hoped I would reach that but since I'm 25 it's highly unlikely, so I know the feeling

Good old classic, man Philip is almost as good as Link from the legend of Zelda!

IKR?! shield and sword for the friggin win