Third AC in production?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

If I remember the story correctly, she comes to Ezio after the brotherhood is destroyed in China. Revenge would imply she'll rebuild the brotherhood and defeat the Emperor, who might very well be a templar. 

Oh well, still not finished Brother Hood, can't coment on that.

Yes, Ubisoft is making another AC!

The AC is supposed to be called AC Chronicles: China

It's a 2.5D Scroller which happens in China... (you don't say)

The main character is going to be Shao Jun... A girl assassin trained by Ezio Auditore himself.

Shao is one of the last Chinese Assassins and she's coming back to her homeland... for you've guessed it...

REVENGE (but it's not known against who)

Awesome, what do you think of Ubisoft's choice to make it a Side-Scroller?

And also, what a badass art for the game:

post-31974-0-31823000-1411668638.jpg

So what do you expect from the game?

I think there will be:

1. Good Mechanics...

2. Decent Graphics...

3. Retarded trailer that doesn't connect to the game at all...

4. Half decent story...

5. Retarded optimization which will make you play at 13 FPS on lowest setting using the upcoming R9 390x

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/22/6827625/assassins-creed-chronicles-china-assassins-creed-unity

Next : RTS Assassin's Creed.

Jeez.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I would have a bit of interest in this if it wasn't for the fact you can only get it by buying ac unity season pass -__-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Next : RTS Assassin's Creed.

Jeez.

And then: FPS Assasin's Creed.

What next?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

And then: FPS Assasin's Creed.

What next?

TPS AC, oh wait!

If I remember the story correctly, she comes to Ezio after the brotherhood is destroyed in China. Revenge would imply she'll rebuild the brotherhood and defeat the Emperor, who might very well be a templar. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

For some reason the first thought I had was that this is being made just so that they can say the have had a female protagonist in an AC game. 

Maybe I am just too tired for today.

AC hasn't had a female protagonist up until this right? My head hasn't failed already right?

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

This will be set at least 30 years after AC:Brotherhood, since she comes to Ezio when he's old and retired. I'll avoid the details, as it'll be a major spoiler. 

Play the games, then watch AC Embers. That's where Jun is introduced. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

For some reason the first thought I had was that this is being made just so that they can say the have had a female protagonist in an AC game. 

Maybe I am just too tired for today.

AC hasn't had a female protagonist up until this right? My head hasn't failed already right?

Assassin's Creed: Liberation had one AFAIK

Also, when did you change your username? I still can only remember you as Sakketheengineer

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Updating for source now!

Source is now set in the first post!

I predict amazing Uplay integration and flawless PC performance

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

There are lots of people reading but no one is commenting, I want some opinons, please :D

Assassin's Creed: Liberation had one AFAIK

Also, when did you change your username? I still can only remember you as Sakketheengineer

Ok, I haven't really played the series so I wouldn't know, all I remember is that there was some fuss about an AC game not having both genders as an option in MP.

I had it changed about 2 or 3 weeks ago (13 days ago to be accurate, I prefer to be accurate when I can afford it). Considering how I use UnknownEngineer everywhere else and sakketheengineer nowhere else it made sense.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Oh my god I can't belive they cracked to the social pressure about female characters... my god Ubisoft, this is probably one of the most shamefull behaviors in game development... what you were and what you are now... from you only Rayman makes me happy.

A 2.5D scroller? I wonder if this will end up being a mobile game...

Heh, it probably is. Ubisoft got bad press this year for not having female playable characters in both Assassin's Creed and Far Cry, so it's not surprising their knee jerk reaction is to churn out a quick game or two with female characters. On one hand, I can understand Ubisoft in that all 4 players are supposed to be Arno, so it makes sense for all of them to be male. On the other hand, that's a really stupid way to implement 4-player co-op in your game...

Meh 2.5D is it going to be like a platformer gameplay combat? Most of the excitement for me in Assassin's creed is the 3d terrain to go around in.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Milk that brand name while you can.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I predict amazing Uplay integration and flawless PC performance

Indeed my friend, Indeed.

Milk that brand name while you can.

Why not? They had great success with almost every installation of the series. I personally liked AC since the first one.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Why not? They had great success with almost every installation of the series. I personally liked AC since the first one.

I got bored after the 37th Ezio game they made. Never bothered with 3 since I heard it was shit.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It's not really a 3rd game. It's part of Unity's DLC/Season Pass, like Freedom Cry was for AC4. It's not a stand alone game (at least at the moment).

I got bored after the 37th Ezio game they made. Never bothered with 3 since I heard it was shit.

I liked 3....but maybe I just like the settings(Interest in culture/history) or the way you play.....BlackFlag is quite good too even if I don't like the story much. Probably the best pirate game ever created.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.