Google's Latest Chrome Build has a Hidden Runner Game..

Offline on Chrome??  Bored? Not Anymore... Woohoo!!! :lol: ....

Google-Chrome.jpg

Google's latest Chrome "Canary" comes with a hidden endless runner game that can only be accessed when the user is offline. The game can be spotted currently on the desktop version, The game maybe updated on later platforms & on older versions soon..

error_game.jpg

The game is only accessible when the browser detects you’re offline, and are on the ‘Unable to connect to the Internet’ error page. You will be able to see a T-Rex created by Google designer Sebastien Gabriel on the page. The T-Rex will start running and jumping over cacti once you tap the space bar on your keyboard. Like any other endless runner game the goal is to run as fast as you can before you crash

You acheive a bump  when you pass the 100 score mark,

Try it :P  Post your comments and scores down below....Although,  be warned scores reset after you connect to the internet ie: when you're back online.. ^_^

Using firefox? : Keep using it :P

For those who want to get the Latest install file from direct secure site...(Canary Version)

http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/canary.html

Details separate people.

I want to try it! Though I'm at school with my phone...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I love the way Google hides these Easter Eggs in their products.  Like tapping the Android version on phones, or playing snake while YouTube loads.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

BRB, disconnecting Internets.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Thats awesome, sometimes its the little things.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

Meh.. I'll stick to Comodo dragon and wait for it to update. I'd rather have something stable and less demanding than have an unstable browser for the sake of some little runner game.

/What else gets hidden...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I just tried it on their 64bit version, and it appears that this easter egg is not hidden in it.

-Cheers!!!

-P.S. My initials are really P.B.J. Does that explain enough? :D

Meh.. I'll stick to Comodo dragon and wait for it to update. I'd rather have something stable and less demanding than have an unstable browser for the sake of some little runner game.

Last time I checked flash didn't even work on Comodo without a work around where you have to move pepperflash files into it from a normal chrome install, not exactly what I call better.

And Comodo takes their time sweet time giving you updates more than Android vendors do, I mean it's still on V33, even the regular chrome build is on V37 and the Dev is on V39

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Last time I checked flash didn't even work on Comodo without a work around where you have to move pepperflash files into it from a normal chrome install, not exactly what I call better.

And Comodo takes their time sweet time giving you updates more than Android vendors do, I mean it's still on V33, even the regular chrome build is on V37 and the Dev is on V39

I have no problem with flash.

Also, a more recent build version does not mean it's better. When I used chrome it was highly unstable and stupidly resource demanding. If anything, being behind is much better as it allows for a better chance of a stable update.

i want to try it so bad but i'm at school and cant access the network window to disable the LAN controller :(

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online