Why do PC builders think they are intelligent

G9x001

My question: Why do PC builders think they are intelligent?

I've seen Lego sets that are more complicated then it is to build a PC and install an OS.

CAWS WEE R SOO SMAERT AN INTAGLNET

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I've seen Lego sets that are more complicated then it is to build a PC and install an OS.

There are more people who know nothing about the subject & the ones that do know are more of a minority, compared to everybody being able to Lego...as it were.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

In all seriousness, because lego doesn't need hours on hours of research to do it correctly.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Does this Lego support PCIe x16? Does this Lego have SATA3? Does this Lego support Socket xyxy? The statement that it's as easy as Legos is assuming you made sure your components are compatible.

Do you think that they think that they are intelligent? Then you should think about what people think of others who think that they are intelligent.

It's simple.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

You're dumb 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Lego isn't hard to put together but find pieces that fit together and work well is the challenging part.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

becus edumacation help us :huh: Jks but when have you needed to make sure that parts are compatible with Lego? But in all seriousness  actually installing all the components is nothing more than expensive Lego pieces that are sensitive to static, but that's just part of what we can do, most of the PC enthusiasts know code or are proficient with computers in some way or other that is higher than what an average person could do.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

There is more to building a PC than plugging parts together while following instructions.

And also because there are people who never even researched about building pc yet think it's rocket science.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Lego is easy to wrap your head around, and that's what makes it so great. You want to build the Death Star out of purely Lego bricks? You just head onto the internet and find a guide. You don't need to research what parts work with what. Will that PSU power the components? And so forth. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ummmm.........dafuq did i just read.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

There is more to building a PC than plugging parts together while following instructions.

And also because there are people who never even researched about building pc yet think it's rocket science.

^THIS^

How did you come to this conclusion? Truthfully, any muppet can follow instructions and learn how to build a pc.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

In reply to some of the answers a PC is just putting components together and as for researching what components go together it is all a standard.  ATX, PCI, JEDEC, SATA, USB  the only thing you have to think about is the CPU socket and the front panel connectors. Plug and play

It's basically the same but the Legos are a bit more expensive and have a more complex system and background, so people are afraid of it.

who cares...

The OP has a point, or have none of you read the non-techie threads.

Besides, building a pc is easier than ever, aside from getting compatible parts, which is a big deal, building a

Pc is similar to building a Lego set, in that you follow instructions and put the parts together. Actually building a good pc is a little more difficult.

It's good that you see by yourself. Keep going man

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

because we are

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Troll much

sorry it was not meant to come across as a troll but as a general question of interest.

Console pleb is butthurt. 

would you like to elaborate your answer.