nokturrduk84

Title says everything :)

For me:

• Killing Floor 2 (price unknown yet)
  • The Witcher 3 (27$)
  • Ryse: Son of Rome (20$)
  • Alien: Isolation (27$)
  • Dying Light (25$)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

There's going to be a new killing floor???????!!!!11@12!11 Fuck yes!

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

There's going to be a new killing floor???????!!!!11@12!11 Fuck yes!

Yep :)

More details here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

F@#KING HALF-LIFE 3!

tumblr_m6behlPKqv1rziwwco1_400.gif

Perfect GIF. I am just excited for GTA V on PC.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

F@#KING HALF-LIFE 3!

God I hope it never comes out... With this level of hype they will never be able to satisfy anyone.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I loved the first Killing Floor, definitely going to be getting this!

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Console games.

God I hope it never comes out... With this level of hype they will never be able to satisfy anyone.

*COUGH*  *COUGH* *Half-Life 2*

Because he had a hard drive.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I loved the first Killing Floor, definitely going to be getting this!

Same here :)

HL3

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The Witcher 3 ..... 

I can't wait til it comes out so I have more reasons to recommend people go with an Nvidia card .... PhysX!

Also waiting on pc version of Mrs Mop and waiting for someone to buy the MicroLeague Baseball franchise and bring it to life again.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

*COUGH*  *COUGH* *Half-Life 2*

Honestly I don't think either of the games are that good... They are pretty average. I don't see the appeal.

Edit: Actually 1 was pretty good... But not 11/10 amazing like everybody claims. I think it's an 8.

The Crew and GTA 5 , both of which come out the same week lol

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Honestly I don't think either of the games are that good... They are pretty average. I don't see the appeal.

Ok then, What in your opinion is the best game ever for PC then.

tumblr_mbjaxkrJzi1roglxl.gif

Ok then, What in your opinion is the best game ever for PC then.

Read edit :P

Deus Ex, Morrowind, Dragon Age Origins, XCOM Enemy Unknown/Within, and portal 1 are games I put above HL1.

Read edit :P

Deus Ex, Morrowind, Dragon Age Origins, XCOM Enemy Unknown/Within, and portal 1 are games I put above HL1.

You have no idea what kind of influences came from the Half-Life games.

You have no idea what kind of influences came from the Half-Life games.

That's nice. 

Influence that comes off of a game does not equal quality of the game.

I respect your opinion, but I think that calling HL1 the best game ever is hilarious.

That's nice. 

Influence that comes off of a game does not equal quality of the game.

I bet that if there was no Half-Life, PC gaming would've never taken off due to the ability to mod the game.

GTA V PC

Abe: New N Tasty

That's about all I can think of at the moment...

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I bet that if there was no Half-Life, PC gaming would've never taken off due to the ability to mod the game.

lolnope.

Anyways calling something "the best" and calling something "your favorite" are entirely different things.

Besides if we are going to go and call the most "influential" games the best game then Quake is much more influential than halflife.... Since half life is built off of it's engine.

Influential  best