about corsair h100i

do5ode
Hello,,

I'd like to buy corsair h100i but I'm very worried that gets leaked  :rolleyes:

For I have found people who got them leaking through several months or weeks 

and,

What are the temperature during idle.?

thanks..

temps depend on what processor you use and what your 'idle' CPU usage is.

And it will not leak, but there are better options than the H100i (if you want to save money or get better performance)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It most likely won't leak, the problems you should be notified of is

LED dies very quickly, a couple months or so.(This is a common issue)

The pump is loud.

After a couple months, corsair link won't recognize it(This is a common issue)

The performance will probably be at the top 5 of all coolers. Still got nothing on the H105, or the Noctua NH-D15

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

i've owned just about every corsair H series cooler and have yet to get one to leak also my current H110  is running at 36C

Leaking is not a problem.

But you will run into...

LEDs gone bad 

And the dreaded Corsair Link

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

haven't had a problem yet with my h100i..idle temps for me without an oc on my cpu is 20-25c and when gaming 30-32c

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

It most likely won't leak, the problems you should be notified of is

LED dies very quickly, a couple months or so.(This is a common issue)

The pump is loud.

After a couple months, corsair link won't recognize it(This is a common issue)

The performance will probably be at the top 5 of all coolers. Still got nothing on the H105, or the Noctua NH-D15

Corsair H105 for the win. I have one, it's pretty baller.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

It won't leak, it's very very unlikely that it could.

However, pump noises, pump going bad, and leds dying are common problems.

Honestly it's far easier to get a decent air cooler and forget about it, it might not look as good but temps will be similar (if not better on high end air coolers), it's going to be more quiet, and it lasts forever; after a couple of years the AiO cooler will die, usually between 4-6 years, the worst that can happen to an air cooler is the fan going bad after a couple of years, you just replace it and you are good to go.

If you are very concerned about aesthetics and 'need' that h100i go after it.

thanks

but sometimes i left my pc work for days 

is there problem with corsair h100i >?

and thermal paste with it 

its good or i use better like mx-4 thermal paste

sorry for my engilsh :(

No problem with the stock thermal paste. You can spend more oney on after market paste to get a few degrees better temps but you dont have to.

The H100i wont leak, its completely sealed system. If you are still worried about it leaking get Noctua NH D14/15 and be done with it.

Another option is the Corsair H105, a thicker version of the H100i.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

I've owned and h80i and h105. Had them on 24/7 for over 6 months and not a drop has leaked. I recommend the h105 over the h100i if you have radiator clearance because corsair link is very buggy, better thermals, LED has issues, and a better mounting solution. Ambient temperature is 20-25 degrees and idle is 29-30 with fans set to push/pull at 600rpm. This is with a 4770k OC, and h105 with 4x nf-f12's. You should be expecting something similar but slightly warmer. Temp never goes above 40 degrees while gaming.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Had an h100i for almost 2 years and had no issues with leaking.  As far as temps go it depends on the processor, your overclock, your ambient temp and the fans you have on your case and cooler.  For instance I had a 3570k @ 4.5ghz 1.3v and with the stock fans on a thermaltake chaser mk-i with an extra 200mm fan on top and the stock fans on the cooler my max temps during a stress test was 65c.  Sure it was a bit louder than I would've liked it to be, but the temps were nice and didn't have to worry about the sound anyways since I always used a headset.

I've had the H100i for about 2 months now and I would say it is a good cooler. It keeps my i7 very cool. HOWEVER, the corsair link software is trash. Even in new releases, they don't fix the main problem everyone is having(getting the software to recognize anything).It's good cooler as long as you can get past the bad software.

I've used one for about a year now and it's going fine.

Oddly, my idle temps on "coretemp" currently read "0?" most of the time, which I understand means the 9370 CPU is at minus temperatures - though it fluctuates as high as 12C. It then runs around 32C under full load after an hour or so. Personally I think I got a magic one....or more likely coretemp is bugging out.