corsair link work with any fans

themaniac

does the corsair link thing work with any fans like the coolermaster sickleflow?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

If it has a 3 pin fan plug it will work

ok thanks

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Yes it does.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If it has a 3 pin fan plug it will work

It doesn't, it has 4 pins. So you can use both 3 pin or 4 pin fans with it, and it can do both PWM or voltage control. Well at least the H100i does...

Not sure what cooler OP is planning to get.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@Enderman i'm thinking of getting the h100i but not sure yet

Spoiler

@Enderman i'm thinking of getting the h100i but not sure yet

Well you can use any fans with the H100i. The H110, H105, or X61 perform better though, so look into those too. (you can't control your fans through corsair link with the H105 and H110 though)

Spoiler

@Enderman ok i will look into those too

Spoiler