Got my hands on a Corsair K65 RGB

chaderamey

I have to visit my local BestBuy...

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Most people, it's a lot more natural to glance to the left rather than the right. Especially for programming. Also my desk is designed that way.

How is it more natural?

Given that the start menu is on the left, it feels better to have it on the right

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

They have it in blue? :o 

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Oh god, how are you still sane? O.o

I think the Russians put something in my bear. That's why

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

How is it more natural?

Given that the start menu is on the left, it feels better to have it on the right

Dominant vision is commonly in the left eye, so since your vision is mostly made up by your left eye it makes more sens to glance to the left over the right.

How is this news?

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

I'm going to acquire one and the mouse as well.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Went to my local BB and they only had the headsets with the new Corsair Gaming branding. I was hoping to find a keyboard. Guess I will have to wait until Monday.

took this video to show it in action unfortunately this is all it will do until the drivers come out Monday ;( 

Does anybody else think this is fake or is it just me.. I mean that branding tho. If you look at the 2100 they don't look like that.

Even Stevie Wonder would see there's something wrong with this logo.

If this is legit, very disappointed. That keyboard doesn't look like corsair's standards at all. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

I'm honestly wondering why nobody else has caught that

UPDATE: Look at the logo on the case on this photo from Corsair Facebook profile: https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10670281_850120015028088_209175907456466201_n.jpg?oh=1a7a31d820bf3fdda2e5a7aba4492214&oe=54C3D2E4

So it looks like Corsair is going to change logo for Corsair Gaming.

So the keyboard is legit. Gross. Definitely not what I was expecting from Corsair's standards. The m65 looks nice as hell though. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

Dat mouse tho. But of course, I am in the Netherlands which is SO hard to get new tech here. I think I am going to get that one instead of the Razer Taipan.

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Dat mouse tho. But of course, I am in the Netherlands which is SO hard to get new tech here. I think I am going to get that one instead of the Razer Taipan.

Razer is overpriced. Anyway on what DPI do you play ?

Razer has a great keyboard. I've had the g710+, k70, blackwidow ultimate 2013 and even the new green key version and razer boards are better than both in build quality and on sheer pleasure to type on. Hating on Razer is cool but the mechanical ultimate series is nothing but great.

LOL BlackWidow 2014 keyboards got shitty Chinese Kailh switches. So I would recommend to stay away from them, and from Tesoro Lobera keyboards too.

Razer has a great keyboard. I've had the g710+, k70, blackwidow ultimate 2013 and even the new green key version and razer boards are better than both in build quality and on sheer pleasure to type on. Hating on Razer is cool but the mechanical ultimate series is nothing but great.

Razer (plastic, and known for breaking down fairly easy AND cheap Chinese switches) better than corsair (aluminium design) and Logitech (known for pretty darn good quality)? Yeah right bro.. I've had nothing but trouble with razer.

Had a Razer Imperator which broke on me in just 6 months of use and my earbuds from razer also just broke after not that much of usage and my headset also broke on me so no razer for me anymore.

And so jealous on the op.. Can't wait for the K70RGB Brown release here in Europe.

They could do better than this new logo. Not really dislike it but it just looks like a random tribal tattoo. Getting that M65 RGB tho...