Got my hands on a Corsair K65 RGB

chaderamey

Razer (plastic, and known for breaking down fairly easy AND cheap Chinese switches) better than corsair (aluminium design) and Logitech (known for pretty darn good quality)? Yeah right bro.. I've had nothing but trouble with razer.

Had a Razer Imperator which broke on me in just 6 months of use and my earbuds from razer also just broke after not that much of usage and my headset also broke on me so no razer for me anymore.

And so jealous on the op.. Can't wait for the K70RGB Brown release here in Europe.

Ear buds and mice? Way to read BRO. Did you know the Ultimate 2013 has CHERRY BLUE switches? Stop making up stuff to make you feel smart. Their 2014 has green switches, the Chinese ones you are talking about. And anyone with a brain knows about the shotty g710+ issues. I was lucky and got a perfect board though. Anyway good luck with you aluminum keyboard. I'll be going with Razer's RGB green switches as Cherry Blues and Chinese Greens feel the same and are the best IMO. Corsair finally did put blues in their new board so hopefully I can take them into consideration this time around.

Ear buds and mice? Way to read BRO. Did you know the Ultimate 2013 has CHERRY BLUE switches? Stop making up stuff to make you feel smart. Their 2014 has green switches, the Chinese ones you are talking about. And anyone with a brain knows about the shotty g710+ issues. I was lucky and got a perfect board though. Anyway good luck with you aluminum keyboard. I'll be going with Razer's RGB green switches as Cherry Blues and Chinese Greens feel the same and are the best IMO. Corsair finally did put blues in their new board so hopefully I can take them into consideration this time around.

I'm talking about Razer quality in general. The kaihl switches seem to be not as consistent as the Cherry MX switches and Razer actually asks the same price as before, for their keyboard even though it's cheaper to produce now. Yeah, GG razer. Razer is simply known for having a lot of issues with their products and that's my point. Hell, I like the way their stuff looks, it has something but if it comes to quality, no thank you then.

And it's true that the first wave of G710+ keyboards had keycap issues (them breaking) but afaik those issues have been solved.

Now, I'm not going to convince you to not buy any razer products because you can do whatever you want, I just stated my opinion and some facts. Just like you did :) No harsh feelings.

That corsair gaming logo looks like it was designed by a 13 year old. If the K70 RGB has that logo i'll be getting a ducky mini instead

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

What were they thinking when they changed the logo???  The regular corsair logo looks nice and sleek, this one looks trashy.

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | CPU: i7-7700K @ 4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Case: Fractal Define S Mid ATX | Cooler: H100iV2
Mobo: Aorus z270 Gaming 7 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma @ 400 DPI | Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+
Keyboard: CM Storm (Cherry MX Green) | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Monitor: 27" ASUS 1440p @ 59Hz

that corsair gaming logo disgusts me. I want the old premium not the ugly crab logo.

not a fan of the logo either but just ordered for in store pickup at local BB -but for ten keyless, cherry, rgb there is no other option

Mothership - 3770k @ 4.5 - 980ti SLI - Z77UD5

Protégé - FX8350 @ 4.8 - Fury X - CHVFZ

Does BestBuy offer the K70 RGB Browns? I had to order from Newegg because I only see K65's on Bestbuy's website.

wait still no palm rest??

i want a keyboard without a numpad but I need a palm rest :(

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

wait still no palm rest??

i want a keyboard without a numpad but I need a palm rest :(

my k65 rgb came with the palmrest

Mothership - 3770k @ 4.5 - 980ti SLI - Z77UD5

Protégé - FX8350 @ 4.8 - Fury X - CHVFZ

my k65 rgb came with the palmrest

cool

might actually get it.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Is there a Corsair Rep here that can tell me if they are releasing the K65 RGB with Brown/Blue switches (and if they are releasing the K65 RGB in Europe/UK)?