Oculus Rift Co Founder Killed.

It's a pretty morbid day to say the least. The Oculus Rift Co-founder, Andrew Scott has been identified as being the victim of being hit by a runaway car that was being chased by police. 

Friends and family have described Andrew as a "Brilliant mind"

Andrew's contributions span far and wide in the video game industry. His code is embedded in thousands of games played by millions of people around the world,"

"Words can not express how sorely he will be missed or how deeply our sympathy runs for his family.

Source : http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9122999

I'm sure you would all join me today in extending our condolences to his family.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Sorry to hear this, Im really looking forward to oculus, condolence to the people that loves him.

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

:(

This is just.......... gosh.

:(

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I give my sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones.  :(

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

How does this happen?

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Was just about to post this. Sad to know that he will never see his work with oculus completed  :( 

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

Indeed. Deaths like these happen every day. Locally, a girl got hit walking on the highway(I know. Not smart). Her friends threw her out of the car. I guess it was supposed to be a joke or whatever, but she ended up getting hit by a car trying to get a ride.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Well, this sucks. Though this happens every day, sometimes it's someone you know.

So sad to see a young person with a bright future killed by some worthless gutter snipes

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Wow, what...horrible news :(

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Indeed. Deaths like these happen every day. Locally, a girl got hit walking on the highway(I know. Not smart). Her friends threw her out of the car. I guess it was supposed to be a joke or whatever, but she ended up getting hit by a car trying to get a ride.

Well to me this is murder I don't care how stupid they were it is their fault. But the death of such a smart person is sooo sad. I think it should be murder he was killed by someone running from th police meaning he was deliberately driving unsafe, it wasn't like he lost control of the car because of mechanical problems of something similar.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

How does this happen?

It starts with the police chasing a car without any regard for other peoples safety. And ends with that car crashing and a person being killed. It happens daily.

My condolences go out to his family. The death of a great man that was trying to revolutionize the gaming industry. :(

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Now it needs to be named to the Oculus Reisse.

Again we lose another important person to worthless scum.  We may have our constitutional rights, but fuck, the government needs to get in control of this shit to prevent any more of these types of situations from happening.

Sad.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Sincere prayers to his folks. May they have the strength to bear this irreparable loss.