LG: OLED can become cheaper than LCD

Notional

Oh yeah been waiting for this since 2011 death to those pre historic LCDs!! 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I have been hearing about issues of image burn-in with OLEDs, but I'm not certain of the credibility of this info. If this is true, then the blame would fall into more of the immaturity of OLEDs (at the time of the claim) than the OLED technology itself.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I like how your title says Sony enthusiast , Please just put ''Sony is life'' there xD

But Enthusiast is a better word....

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Man, I can't wait for affordable oled monitor's to come out. A 21:9 oled screen would be amazing

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I remember doing a presentation in High School about OLED about 5-6 years ago. Time is running fast man.

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

As long as they become cheaper, there's no downside.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Wasn't it always like this a new technology comes out it's expensive, then manufacturing becomes cheaper and cheaper over time, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Screw television, most of it is crap. Give us OLED monitors!

Triple OLED 27" 4K monitors with 120hz refresh rate and support for g-sync/adaptive sync.

Nevermind, my irises would probably explode with happiness if I saw that.

OLED is love, OLED is life.

Faster then TN, IPS quality color reproduction, no bleeds, and low power consumption.

Make it happen LG.