If you could store (Safely) any substance in your home?

Kingofpants

Horse spunk .... Uh i mean miniature tennis ball sized horse o-o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Ferrofluid <3

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I would say a miniature tennis ball sized black hole kept in a state that is inert, but can be made active. I would then hold the world hostage to my demands, which are as follows

1. Hot chicks are no longer allowed to wear shirts

2. Beiber must be launched into the sun

3. Most government funding not going to space exploration must be redirected to space exploration

4. All currently sitting politicians must step down from office, apologize for ruining the world, and be launched into the sun

5. Marijuana is now legal

6. No more "no smoking" areas.

7. Every Saturday is to be breakfast for dinner, and dinner for breakfast, day.

8. Redheaded chicks are to be regarded as deities and treated with respect.

9. No one may be friend zoned ever again, without first having gotten at least 3 dates (TAKE THAT BITCHES *Shakes fist*)

I can probably think of more....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would say a miniature tennis ball sized black hole kept in a state that is inert, but can be made active. I would then hold the world hostage to my demands, which are as follows

1. Hot chicks are no longer allowed to wear shirts

2. Beiber must be launched into the sun

3. Most government funding not going to space exploration must be redirected to space exploration

4. All currently sitting politicians must step down from office, apologize for ruining the world, and be launched into the sun

5. Marijuana is now legal

6. No more "no smoking" areas.

7. Every Saturday is to be breakfast for dinner, and dinner for breakfast, day.

8. Redheaded chicks are to be regarded as deities and treated with respect.

9. No one may be friend zoned ever again, without first having gotten at least 3 dates (TAKE THAT BITCHES *Shakes fist*)

I can probably think of more....

What about lsd, heroin, etc?

Fyi, get your own damed Earth I am dictator-Emperor- of this one, bitch.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

What about lsd, heroin, etc?

Heroin is horrible for you. LSD I guess could be legal, definitely gonna make things funny for a while lol

Heroin is horrible for you. LSD I guess could be legal, definitely gonna make things funny for a while lol

Its about the choice to harm your own body, if some one wants to the let darwinian survival of the fittest take place.

Fyi-edited it in on my last post-, this is my damned Earth, I am Supreme Dictator of it. STEP OFF!

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

@Kingofpants

LOL, you do know that a tennis ball of neutron star would sink into the earth until it reaches the center of gravity... And we would die due to it weighing more than the Earth...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Its about the choice to harm your own body, if some one wants to the let darwinian survival of the fittest take place.

Fyi-edited it in on my last post-, this is my damned Earth, I am Supreme Dictator of it. STEP OFF!

Lol. Heroin addicts can be the most violent and dangerous (ask a cop who they are more cautious around).

Addendum.

10. It is now official law that dogs are superior in every way to cats. Speaking otherwise is heresy and you will be force to attend classes and play with puppies for 1 solid year.

11. It is also now law that Dragonball Z is the best anime ever made. It will be continued from the Buu series, with it's original artwork style (from the buu series, that latest movie was shit). It will not be the horrible atrocity that was DBGT.

12. Gun ownership is now mandatory for all persons in all countries. (including carrying the gun, not just leaving it at home)

13. Self defense is now legal in all countries

14. Monday is to be stricken from all books and all language. What is now monday will be regarded as Sunday, and what is currently Sunday will be regarded as Saturday part 2.

15. Consoles are now illegal. They are all to be refunded for full price, and all franchises converted to PC.

16. Call of Duty is now illegal, and whoever created that bullshit must be tortured to death, by public (not in public, but BY public)

FARTS!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Pussy

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Further addendums

17. Vegetarianism is now illegal

18. Anyone who says "it's an acquired taste" is to be shot on sight.

Uhhhh nuclear fission.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

@Kingofpants

LOL, you do know that a tennis ball of neutron star would sink into the earth until it reaches the center of gravity... And we would die due to it weighing more than the Earth...

I know,

Also you can't "Store" a singularity the size of a tennis ball. Event horizon and all sadly , But this I'd the case if you could.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Fyi, get your own damed Earth I am dictator-Emperor- of this one, bitch.

I wasn't aware that i had given up my position  :huh: 

On topic

I'd probably get the transformers "Cube" 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I wasn't aware that i had given up my position  :huh: 

On topic

I'd probably get the transformers "Cube"

Due to your excellence during your term as dictator, I Supreme Dictator Murratri allow you the honor of being my foreign advisor.

anti matter is far more valuable than petty platinum

yeah, but how easily would you sell anti-matter (legally), plus what you don't sell you store, and platinum looks a lot prettier.

Nothing to see here, move along

yeah, but how easily would you sell anti-matter (legally), plus what you don't sell you store, and platinum looks a lot prettier.

Im sure CERN could use a tennis ball amount of anit matter, condiferining they can only ever get mg on the best of days.

Walker's crisps. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Im sure CERN could use a tennis ball amount of anit matter, condiferining they can only ever get mg on the best of days.

well yeah, but the money, with that much of that platinum sell it to saudi's in jewelry form, and boom billionaire.

Nothing to see here, move along

Platinum. And then sell it. For profit

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Walker's crisps. 

I always find that the Walkers Chicken crisps are lethal.

Ready Salted will be bros, Chicken will try to kill you.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I always find that the Walkers Chicken crisps are lethal.

Ready Salted will be bros, Chicken will try to kill you.

Ready Salted is for the bland human. You need some Salt and Vinegar. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ready Salted is for the bland human. You need some Salt and Vinegar. 

S&V is my favourite, however I had some Squares Ready Salted sitting next to me, so chose Ready Salted.

do you really think I am bland? bitch

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

S&V is my favourite, however I had some Squares Ready Salted sitting next to me, so chose Ready Salted.

do you really think I am bland? bitch

For choosing Ready Salted. Yes. 

For choosing Ready Salted. Yes. 

rde.gif