Am I the only one stoked about Toxikk?

I haven't heard a whole lot about this game from anyone and I'm super into this style of game. I still play UT2004 quite often (it's my favorite still), but this game looks great. 

Anyone drop the skrilla on a preorder package yet? Just curious to see how it's been received so far. First game that has me genuinely excited in a pretty long time. 

Link for those who are unfamiliar: http://toxikk.com/

It's definitely shaping up to be a pretty good looking game. Though, I suppose we'll see when they release the gameplay trailer in two days. 

Thoughts? Feelings? 

It's kinda like Tribes, so I guess you could say I'm looking forward to it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

more excited by it then any AAA shooter so kinda

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

@KomradeKarebear never heard of it thanks though also you mention UT '04... You realize they're making a newone that's already in Alpha(and it's open) scheduled for next year right? and it's gonna be a Computer EXCLUSIVE (coming to PC, MAC and LINUX only)  so no crappy console port (not that UT '04 was just guarantees it) and it's supposedly gonna be of TRIPLE A quality... That's what I'm more stoked about...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I don't need more games.  I have enough to play.  Also if it is like Tribes games with all the jumping all over the place and flying through the air my aim isn't even good when I am playing games where you are grounded so no uh not too excited about playing something like that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

@KomradeKarebear never heard of it thanks though also you mention UT '04... You realize they're making a newone that's already in Alpha(and it's open) scheduled for next year right? and it's gonna be a Computer EXCLUSIVE (coming to PC, MAC and LINUX only)  so no crappy console port (not that UT '04 was just guarantees it) and it's supposedly gonna be of TRIPLE A quality... That's what I'm more stoked about...

Don't you need a subscription to the unreal 4 engine to play the alpha though? And I'm just excited for Toxikk because it's pretty and unfamiliar while being totally familiar play style. Looks great. 

Don't you need a subscription to the unreal 4 engine to play the alpha though? And I'm just excited for Toxikk because it's pretty and unfamiliar while being totally familiar play style. Looks great. 

I thought it was completely open I maybe wrong since I am subscribed to Unreal Engine 4 anyway xD but oh well sorry if I was wrong...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I thought it was completely open I maybe wrong since I am subscribed to Unreal Engine 4 anyway xD but oh well sorry if I was wrong...

At any rate, I didn't know about that and it sure is exciting! Unreal is most of my growing up. First real computer I put together with my dad had Unreal on it real fast. hahaha.

It's kinda like Tribes, so I guess you could say I'm looking forward to it.

Eh, I think it'll be way better than Tribes. Tribes was a very different game.

Toxikk is more like an updated Halo/Halo 2 arena shooter.

OP, I'm excited though. Me and a few friends are buying an early-access key bundle.

OP, I'm excited though. Me and a few friends are buying an early-access key bundle.

Tribes:Ascend is pretty dead so I'm looking for something new, right now I'm liking CSGO.

Tribes is a very different game, for me it's basically

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Hell yeah. That's what I thought. Looks like a pretty sound mashup between Halo and Unreal. I didn't want to necessarily say that off the back because I definitely understand how it could produce negative reactions, but the art and colors reminds me of a much prettier Halo CE and 2. Pretty killer. I just want to have old school LAN parties with this game. Really badly. 

I'm not stoked for it, Reakktor is a terrible developer who've messed up everything they ever touched. I still have nightmares about the Black Prophecy alpha, marketing lies and subsequent comical failure. And that colony sandbox game they had which was just a skeleton.

That aside, I would have loved a game like this by a proper developer. Also they are idiots to apply their "no bullshit" FPS design pretension to iron sights, iron sights are here to stay and not "bullshit", there is no need to devolve shooters more than necessary. I'd like to get back to more old school games, but iron sights are not optional.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

as much as i hate to admit it im slowly moving away from fps shooters.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This one looks interesting and actually got me a bit excited since well no others really have recently at all.

It's like UT so yes it has that old school feel which you dont get from many games these days where you play as wussy regenerator.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I haven't heard a whole lot about this game from anyone and I'm super into this style of game. I still play UT2004 quite often (it's my favorite still), but this game looks great. 

Anyone drop the skrilla on a preorder package yet? Just curious to see how it's been received so far. First game that has me genuinely excited in a pretty long time. 

Link for those who are unfamiliar: http://toxikk.com/

It's definitely shaping up to be a pretty good looking game. Though, I suppose we'll see when they release the gameplay trailer in two days. 

Thoughts? Feelings? 

im more stoked about it than you

Looking for a job

as much as i hate to admit it im slowly moving away from fps shooters.

WHAT!? Why?

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

WHAT!? Why?

IM not sure, i just dont play them as much anymore with the exception of fallout but thats mostly for modding purposes.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

IM not sure, i just dont play them as much anymore with the exception of fallout but thats mostly for modding purposes.

Oh man I 'm so sorry. Anything we can do?

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Oh man I 'm so sorry. Anything we can do?

wish me luck in the underworld hope that i return

Listen if you care.

Hey man, I don't blame you really. There isn't a whole lot going on in the FPS world. I'm definitely stoked for Toxikk and I anticipate playing that a lot. I still kinda dig Titanfall but no body every plays the DLC or anything other than Attrition so it's not all that great to play anymore. Though, if I had enough people playing hardpoint, that game gets fun as hell. Regardless of how people feel about it. I get down on Titanfall. I haven't jumped into CS:GO yet, but I watched Luke's stream for a while last Friday night and it looked like a pretty good time provided you have friends playing and stuff. 

I just want to go back to a simpler time when all my friends liked having LAN parties. :(

Not really. Waiting for new Unreal Tournament.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Toxikk. It's the kind of name that would have sounded cool to a 13 year old in 1997.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)