iPhone 6 summed up in one sentence

CyanOG
post-109893-0-84368800-1410722709.jpg

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

oh look, another "lets shit on iphones" thread.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Someone is a haterrr 

You mean just telling the truth.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

More like "Galaxy S3 with iOS"

So, like S5 performance :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

ugh, can we stop the blatant shitpost/iphone hate threeads pls -_-, just buy whatever the fuck you want, its your money

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ugh, can we stop the blatant shitpost/iphone hate threeads pls -_-, just buy whatever the fuck you want, its your parents* money

FTFY

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

ugh, can we stop the blatant shitpost/iphone hate threeads pls -_-, just buy whatever the fuck you want, its your money

Amen to this

FTFY

that's subjective, not everyone is under 18, though at first glance these shitpost seems to provide that idea, the people that post them OFC not everyone

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

iPhone build like HTC's

OS bad as Samsung's

Old features like Nokia or iPhone

Getting new features like nexus/ motrorolla

Expensive and shitty as Samsung

Or bad as biostar

10614392_10152686705646840_6327134412717

Or buy a new GPU

Aside from cost differences, one of the things that's been stopping me from considering an iPhone is the screen size. I know that most of us have done the '3.5" is enough', got a 4" and said '4" is enough' and then repeated that with each new phone we get in a bigger size, but I really like the 4.5" of my GNexus and 4.7" of my sister's N4 (I find I hit backspace instead of 'm' on my GNex so maybe 4.7 is the way to go) and find that 4.5-5" is about where I like my phones - large enough to type on two-thumbed (how it should be done) and to watch videos on, but small enough to fit in the pocket.

I watch a lot of videos on my phone (yeah I should really get a tablet :P but 3G plans are expensive and my home broadband is utter crap) so the iPhone 6 looks a nice contender to the HTC One (M8). Plus you get iMessage and all dat Apple sweg that in reality no-one really cares about.

Aside from cost differences, one of the things that's been stopping me from considering an iPhone is the screen size. I know that most of us have done the '3.5" is enough', got a 4" and said '4" is enough' and then repeated that with each new phone we get in a bigger size, but I really like the 4.7" of my GNexus and find that 4.5-5" is about where I like my phones - large enough to type on two-thumbed (how it should be done) and to watch videos on, but small enough to fit in the pocket.

I watch a lot of videos on my phone (yeah I should really get a tablet :P but 3G plans are expensive and my home broadband is utter crap) so the iPhone 6 looks a nice contender to the HTC One (M8). Plus you get iMessage and all dat Apple sweg that in reality no-one really cares about.

I disagree, iMessage is actually really convenient if you have a Mac. Although, I wish they would have had something smaller than the 4.7" screen....like 4.3-4.5" would be perfect :) 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can someone point out the notable differences between the htc one and one m8 please? other than size and speed? because I don't see anyone making shitposts about that, bashing the m8

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Can someone point out the notable differences between the htc one and one m8 please? other than size and speed? because I don't see anyone making shitposts about that, bashing the m8

Lol, dont even bother...iPhone haters are unreasonable. If you completely disregard the price, the iPhone is quite competitive with current Android phones. The only downside of the iPhone is the larger price tag--which can easily be made up upon resale as Apple products hold their value very well due to the fact that Apple doesn't screw around with their prices. (excluding the resolution difference as it isn't that noticeable on a phone anyway--and the quality of the display is just as important as the resolution of the display--and the iPhone has an impeccably high quality display albeit low-ish resolution). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

"better" rear facing camera

much better front facing camera

noticeably better speakers

nicer screen colors

more aluminum content in the unibody

Windows Phone version available

nano-sim on m8

microSD card slot

and my favorite part, headphone port on the bottom

"Rawr XD"

Lol, dont even bother...iPhone haters are unreasonable. If you completely disregard the price, the iPhone is quite competitive with current Android phones. The only downside of the iPhone is the larger price tag--which can easily be made up upon resale as Apple products hold their value very well due to the fact that Apple doesn't screw around with their prices. (excluding the resolution difference as it isn't that noticeable on a phone anyway--and the quality of the display is just as important as the resolution of the display--and the iPhone has an impeccably high quality display albeit low-ish resolution). 

Im gonna go ahead and say this is one of the best most reasonable posts i've ever seen.

"better" rear facing camera

much better front facing camera

noticeably better speakers

nicer screen colors

more aluminum content in the unibody

Windows Phone version available

nano-sim on m8

microSD card slot

and my favorite part, headphone port on the bottom

ok so the new iphones is also gonna have a better camera,

better screen,

(probably have better speakers, but I doubt they will be close to the m8),

a nicer screen ,

They don't need to improve build quality as its already the best in that department.

A windows version isn't really an improvement

I wouldn't call nano sim an improvement either

fair enough, a micro SD slot is a big improvement.

So if apple is pretty much doing what HTC did, why have I never seen a "lets shit on HTC" thread?

iphone-6-nexus-4.jpg

@CyanOG ngl you're cute

That's actually true. This is the biggest release of ios for a long time I would say but the last hardware thing that has been innovative was the finger print reader. They are solid phones but just lagging behind.