Something positive about your home country!

Shroomster

You want to see REAL countryside, I invite you to come to Slovenia :P.

Do you have those stereotypic soviet farms with the open top tractors and shit. I would love to visit there.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I was quite interested in firearms at one time. Now i know quite a bit about calibers and stuff. Fun fact: In Finland whenever you purchase a firearm, you have to first get a buy permit from the police, then go register it to your name and go show it to the police. And shooting tins is not an excuse for an ar-15.

That doesn't sound like that fun of a fact Lol ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I was quite interested in firearms at one time. Now i know quite a bit about calibers and stuff. Fun fact: In Finland whenever you purchase a firearm, you have to first get a buy permit from the police, then go register it to your name and go show it to the police. And shooting tins is not an excuse for an ar-15.

Your always welcome to move to America (unless you have skills that are usable, and are intelligent, then the state department will deport you because reasons) and enjoy the freedom that everyone sane person should have.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Do you have those stereotypic soviet farms with the open top tractors and shit. I would love to visit there.

You would be quite disappointed there, all the shitty tractors were replaced (mostly), though you might still see some Yugoslavian-made Massey Ferguson knock-offs.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

You want to see REAL countryside, I invite you to come to Slovenia :P.

If I get a chance some time I shall visit there, But I can't do my grande tour of europe yet, as I'm still in school, haven't passed my driving test and my bicycle isn't fit for such a big trip either.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Your always welcome to move to America (unless you have skills that are usable, and are intelligent, then the state department will deport you because reasons) and enjoy the freedom that everyone sane person should have.

We have enough freedom and enough cold to hold sufficient overclocks. But strict gun laws. I dont really mind, as I have my double barrel 12 gauge for hunting.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

You would be quite disappointed there, all the shitty tractors were replaced (mostly), though you might still see some Yugoslavian-made Massey Ferguson knock-offs.

Oh. :( I was hoping for the yugo cheap crap to be everywhere.

We gave the world Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Coca Cola, Pepsi, MTN Dew, Taco Bell, In and Out, The Model T, Ninja Turtles, Rock legends, NASA, Grado headphones, Badass military tech, we didn't give the world Bieber and so much more. 

Stay mad rest of the world :P

Oh. :( I was hoping for the yugo cheap crap to be everywhere.

You want to see that, you need to go to Bosnia and Serbia. Slovenia was by far the richest Yugoslavian republic.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

We gave the world Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Coca Cola, Pepsi, MTN Dew, Taco Bell, In and Out, The Model T, Ninja Turtles, Rock legends, NASA, Grado headphones, Badass military tech, we didn't give the world Bieber and so much more. 

Stay mad rest of the world :P

I sure like some mntn' dew. (the inner fatty nerd has awakened). Look at what you have done! Now I have to go get mtn dew.

I sure like some mntn' dew. (the inner fatty nerd has awakened). Look at what you have done! Now I have to go get mtn dew.

My country is really good with enticing with the most delicious of fats!

You want to see that, you need to go to Bosnia and Serbia. Slovenia was by far the richest Yugoslavian republic.

I did not know that. Thanks for the intel. I was just hoping to see Marshal Tito ;)

BTW, thanks for giving us dubstep, England.

Love, Your chaps across the pond

Swedish nature is something allright. It is so beautiful. But the language i can not speak for the love of god.

I thought swedish was part of the education in finland?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

We have enough freedom and enough cold to hold sufficient overclocks. But strict gun laws. I dont really mind, as I have my double barrel 12 gauge for hunting.

Eh, sounds like you have it better off than most, are you required to keep your guns at the local police station? I've heard of a few countries that do that. We do have some states that are also cold enough to maintain sufficient overclocks mind you :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah, it is. I understand it quite well, but I can not make sensible sentences. I am hoping to learn soon.

Commercial Free Television Woop Woop!

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

Eh, sounds like you have it better off than most, are you required to keep your guns at the local police station? I've heard of a few countries that do that. We do have some states that are also cold enough to maintain sufficient overclocks mind you :P

The guns have to be locked, but are in homes. But the law does only say that the box has to be lockable, so a styrofoam box would be legal.

The guns have to be locked, but are in homes. But the law does only say that the box has to be lockable, so a styrofoam box would be legal.

It needs to be styrofoam that lives up to Linus' standards.

Net neutrality already exist.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yes, but very few people take the time to keep up their swedish skills after school. This causes most people to either completely forget the language or be really, really shit at it. Of course there's also people who don't even bother in the first place.