Something positive about your home country!

Shroomster

I see threads that mourn about countries and decided to do something different this time. I would like to hear something positive about the country you currently live in at the moment. So opinion and submissions are to be expected.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

We're not the US

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

The country side here is beautiful. Not only that, but we have some amazing historical places, and those castles are known around the world. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Slovenia is small but really diverse.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

props for being positive, i love the beautiful nature/mountains if you are at the right place, just nice environment outside of the not so nice cities.. 

Pretty much all the mail in Finland is over-night, because the country is only 1100km long at most.

I find it funny that you think YOUR country is small.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Good and not very expensive internet... and weed.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I like our chocolate? I don't know much positive things

You have a national pipe smoking championship, bird song counting championship and a man who believes he is a penguin. I would say Belgium is just odd. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You have not included the country in any way.

it's Switzerland. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

You have a national pipe smoking championship, bird song counting championship and a man who believes he is a penguin. I would say Belgium is just odd. 

We do? You must know more than I do about my own country

I was on holiday once in Norway and boy was I shocked. And I thought Finland was expensive.

haha, and it gets more expensive every day that passes, but this is not a thread for complaints. 

We're not the US

OP Should have added "without trashing another country". Try harder.

As for my own country (the US).... I guess that we can still criticize our own politicians. Although they're trying to stop that.

ummm..... shit's kinda cheap where I live?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs