Do you think AT&T should sponsor LTT?

e4canadian

If they get money to do this so they can keep making videos, they should go for it, I don't care either way who sponsors them really...

I know that there is a poll similar to this but I feel that it doesn't represent what I wanted to know. Which is does the community want LTT to be supported by AT&T? I have a quote from the other thread which states the intention behind that poll's options. I have different intentions behind mine and thus I feel they are both valid and separate polls.

why create a pretty much identical thread when you could just discuss your views in the previous thread?? 

I think Linus has talked about this before, that if they didn't feel comfortable with one of their sponsors they wouldn't use them. Simple as that. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

All i care is for LTT community to last forever i don't care about the sponsors as long as they won't change anything or have any stupid requests regarded to this big family

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

why create a pretty much identical thread when you could just discuss your views in the previous thread?

I know that they are similar but they changed the poll in the other thread in the time while I was writing this topic and it now includes more options and I feel it made my poll invalid so I removed it.

OMG! They paid their plane, hotel and got a friggin 10 second plug, who cares.

i'm a potato

I think Linus has talked about this before, that if they didn't feel comfortable with one of their sponsors they wouldn't use them. Simple as that. 

Well, they're sponsored by Ting, which is an American telecom company. :I

//ccap

I know that they are similar but they changed the poll in the other thread in the time while I was writing this topic and it now includes more options and I feel it made my poll invalid so I removed it.

but still any related topics can be kept in the same thread ;P

I don't know... Let LTT take their money, and we can still keep hating them. :P

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

Att and Verizon think 4mbps is ok for being classified as broadband in 2014, they can piss off. 

Why not?

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.