What are Some of the Tech Designs that You Love?

This VGA Port.

attachicon.gifVAIO Z VGA.gif

csm_sonyz21vga_01_9d408d0c50.jpg

Such practicalness, many innovations

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Such practicalness, many innovations

When all the companies were making their laptops fatter for the VGA or removing it, this was Sony's response. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

When all the companies were making their laptops fatter for the VGA or removing it, this was Sony's response.

When Sony isnt screwing around with peasant stations they do good, I have to say.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

When Sony is screwing around with peasant stations they do good, I have to say.

I hate the PS4. Praise the PS3! 

It was $600, but it was not crap!

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

1st gen Moto X has easily the best shaped back ever. It's a shame they went and basically squandered that by making it  bigger

*Tries to press like 86 times*

Also, I say that the NZXT H440 by Razer is sexy AF.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

CDN-NZX-CAPH410B3.jpg

NZXT-Phantom-530-red.jpgI have yet to buy this case, but to put it lightly I think of it while I am in the shower...

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

CORSAIR GRAPHITE 760T!!!!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I love the Corsair 380T! Although personally I wouldn't use it because I like tower PC's.

AMD FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, ECS A970M-A Deluxe, 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 500W Antec Basiq

The container that housed the new Haswell-E and SSD from Intel... i was thinking what a awesome PC case that would be..

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

G3, Phanteks cases

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Reference Nvidia card's.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Dual Core R9 290X Devil 13.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Moto 360, X99 Deluxe, MS-3 r2 and HS-260, Vapor-X cooler on the 290/X and the Enthoo Primo and Luxe. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

by far my favorite looking piece of tech I have ever seen. I have been looking for a white one for a year now.

mkzTxVg.png

VooDoo envy 133 for anyone interested.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

A really old piece of "tech" here, but my favorite design ever, Olivetti Valentine:
ValentineOlivetti20101027b.jpg

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

its really old considering everyone's response..xD

and.... hate me...

but the gamecube controller.

easily sexier than any piece of pc tech, phones, whatever....

just the way it feels..... the abxy... the way its set up....

and the resistance on the thumb sticks is perfect. after i held it i got a 360 controller in my hands and reacted like linus trying a 30 hrzs monitor...

can someone find me a game cube controller to usb adapter? xD

anyway, something other people wont look at me wierd for... xD well.... maybe still look at me wierd...

the the razor switch blade.

looks so nice... the keyboard..... other than that i'll just look at it as a shitty tablet, but put an adaptive keyboard on a regular high end laptop.

haas it come out yet? its still prototype isnt it...? unnng..... .-.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

by far my favorite looking piece of tech I have ever seen. I have been looking for a white one for a year now.

VooDoo envy 133 for anyone interested.

It looks great, but the material around the keyboard/touch pad seems like it will stain easily.

vacuum tubes just look awesome.

KT88-Amp-web.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

anything with brushed aluminium. 

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

Neo-Geo-AES-Console-Sets.png

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

MSI X99 SLI Plus

Xigmatek Dark Knight II

Samsung 900x3c Ultrabook 

Razer Blade 

Bitfenix Spectre Pro Fans

HTC One M7 (black)

In Win S Frame 

Cooler Master Cosmos II

Mac Pro (interior)

Kingston HyperX Fury (black)

There's probably more but that's all of I can think of right now.