1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations Guys,

When I subscribed to your Channel mid 2013, I think you had like arrond 500.000 Subs. Holy Balls you grew like crazy in the last few months.

The Quality of your Videos is now much better and really top of the line on YouTube, and probably better than most Uwe Boll Films  ;).

I learned so much from your content especially from Tech Quickie.

So guys the next million is really not far away.  :)

I wanted to drop by on and make my first post on my forum for this (though I have been lurking around here a lot unregistered), and I wanted to congratulate you for reaching this super awesome milestone.

I love you guys and your show, I have been watching since I build my own custom PC, and you have helped me a lot with computer hardware and software!

Awesome giveaway and have a great life!

~N00byEdge

Long time watcher first time actually commenting/posting/actually signing up to the site but anyways congrats! Thank you for the hours and hours of videos that have been entertaiining yet still informative cant wait to see the next one!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme | CPU Cooler: be quiet! BK022 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB | PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i | GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Case: NZXT H700i Storage: Samsung 850 PRO - 1TB x2, WD Black 4TB Performance Hard Drive | OS: Windows 10

I have been going to linus for tech advice since he was back at NCIX. I'm on my second gaming rig and God knows how many friends system builds and repairs over that time. Love the work you guys do, keep it up and those million subs Will grow. For sure!

Hello linustechtips.

I am from Hamilton, Canada

I started watching your show this summer, when I first needed help with building a Pc. Back then I knew nothing about Computers. Used to judge graphic cards by their number (gtx750>gtx690), ram the bigger the better, all the noob stuff.

then theres your video., i watched almost all your building guide, unboxing videos, and all the techquciky series. they are fun to watch, easy to understand for all noobs like me. atleast the things you say in the videos make sense for me. 

there are few channels i have watched also along, such as NewEgg, AustinEvans. but i would close them after just 1 videos, because it doesnt feel the same like linustechtips. 

I would also like to Thank my girlfriend, most of the time she watchs the video with me. and alot of the times, when linus's voice come out, she would get up from the bed, and be like, "Are you watching him Again?" and then join me.  She

gave me alot of support witht he pc building and all.

Just last week i build my first gaming systems, i bought everything and followed your guide of building step by step, everything is working great, and i can know play my favorite game with good FPS.

Enough said Thank you again for the linus team for teaching us. Keep up the good work!

(Sorry for my English :D

I want to thank you LinusTech for helping people like you have done.  You have inspired me to build my first computer, and so i did :lol: .  Thanks to you I have successfully build my new PC, which is going to help a lot for what I am starting, is not the best for video editing, but it should be good for a while.  After this video, you have inspired me more, to continue and push harder towards my goals. I too, want to start a company of my own, and as you where talking in the video, I saw myself, that's exactly where I am right now, just two people with a goal.  Not only you have helped me choose the best I can get for what I need, but also you have inspired me to keep going forward.  Thank You LinusTech, keep doing what your doing, I will keep learning from you. :D 

Grats on the 1 mill!

Not sure how long ago it's been but I "discovered" the Linus channel after trying to find out more stuff about hardware I was interested in buying (mostly gaming mice / keyboards etc) but slowly started to get more and more interested in all the other content aswel reaching up to the point where I'm quite comfortable building my own pc without worrying too much if it's gonna fry. I'm loving everything you're doing so far so I don't really have many suggestions to make except to keep it up  :D

Thank you Linus & Team, cya at 2 mill.

I subscribed your channel because of a "Personal Rig" schowcase a few years ago. You were using a old shaky cam and a terrible microphone :D The video was like 15 seconds long, but i watched more videos and subscribed

I found out about LinusTechTips by searching youtube for install guides and stumbled upon this channel. After watching 15 of their videos in rotation, I realized this would be a daily thing. So, I tuned in daily ever since. Going on 3 months now and still watch daily. Subscribed close to 2 months ago and this is my second post. 

KEEP GOING LTT!!!

I'd love to see you build a $500-$700 gaming pc in case I don't win (hehe)

Finally! The BIG 1 is here! 

I found youre Chnall by looking for a good review for a case I think  :)  And I gotta say I loved it <3 

Keep up the good work and the 2mil. is near! :D

Thanks for making me a PC gamer u hav convinced to to switch from console to PC amd it would be really handy if the was a Linus tech tip app for android and iOS thanks again

Met LinusTechTips through wanting to know more about keyboards, found the CM storm quickfire TK and bought it, still works to this date and thankful for the review.

Came across you for the first time a little before you left NCIX, oddly enough I found you on Newegg.  Some customer review or another had a link to your channel in their review.  Been a good ride so far, congrats and keep up the good work!

I am super appreciative to what you have been doing Linus. The very informative yet entertaining technology unboxings/reviews have been great, and Linus Media Group has been the primary contributor to my knowledge on the latest technology. Thank you Linus Media Group

Hey look, another person entering the thread with 3 posts, just trying for the giveaway.

I'm Australian and i say. Bloody good job you've done mate! Keep the barby burning and producing once a day. Bloody oath!

I came to Linustechtips to learn how to build my own PC and have been coming back each day since then.

Good job all!

Good job Linus *pet his head* You're really a good man, please don't change the channel type of videos, and stay cool!

For me I'll take the PC i need it for rendering ;)
But really great job guys. You ARE the best computers tech content on youtube I like your videos. my friend told about your channel to cheak a review. been watching you for a year now. you taught me alot :)

Best wishes man!!

Congrats Linus..glad that you've got so far and hopefully you're able to expand even more

btw, you're the one who made me interested in building my own rig instead of buying one

Heard about your channel from my brother, hooked on it ever since, my go to for all stuff tech related, keep up the good work guys and here's to another million subscribers

The first time I found a LinusTechTips video was back when I was trying to figure out how to overclock the Phenom II 1090t black!  I still have that old CPU.  Been a subscriber ever since!