1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations, Linus & and the LMG team! Here's to another million subs!

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cpu: Intel core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: MSI Mpower Z77 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 | Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce 670 | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Boot: Samsung 840 pro 120gb | Storage: 2x2TB WD Green | Keyboard: Ducky Shine III | Mouse Roccat Kova[+]

Not going to lie
I love linus's send off's for each video
i think there the most proffesional and honest send off's that really help to end the videos in a professional manner

it's a weird choice

but i think it just embodies the way Linus media group prides itself on professionalism but still has that humanistic quality about it.

Congrats on 1mil Subscribers btw
its been a long time coming

CPU: i7-3770k (4.3Ghz)        Cooler: Nocta DH-14      RAM: Corsair Vengance 4x4Gb          Mobo: Sabertooth Z77
GPU:Galaxy GC GTX 670 (1176Ghz)       Power Supply: Corsair 650Tx      Boot:Samsung 840 120Gb SSD
HDD: WD Green 2Tb    Case: Corsair 600T

awesome! i found linus tech tips when i was building my first rig! 

I found linustechtips looking for review on google and I took with an excellent one. Just want to see more videos to keep impressive.

You're the reason why I only go on youtube, you're an inspiration and helped me build my own PC :)

i didn't really find computer stuff intresting at all but I started to watch a few videos and now I think that computer stuff is fun and interesting... thanks for the vids :)

Thanks for teaching me on how to be significantly less newbie in terms of PC GAMING Linus!

Awesome news!!! 

I first found this channel, when I wanted to build a PC on my own for the first time. But I had no idea how to do that, so I was searching for a video on youtube that could help me - and I found your tutorial video. Because I really liked it, I started watching all of the other videos on the channel. And I'm still watching your videos because they are always very informative and interesting  ;) . 

So congrats Linus & Co and keep going. 

If it wasn't for Linus and his channels, I probably would have never built my own gaming PC. I'm really thankful for all the content that you have provided me with and will always continue to support what you're doing. At the end of every video you give the viewer a choice to 'Like' or 'Dislike' the video according to their preference but I could never bring myself to dislike any of your videos because of how good they are. Keep up the good work, I love your videos!

I remember when I was changing gpu for the first time and found your review on the radeon hd 6870 (which I also ended up buying =)
Have been following ever since (+ the cat videos are 5/5 content)

Thanks for all the great videos, it's nice to get some quality reviews and not just some biased salesman stuff :_D

I know you guys are thankful for your viewers and all, but when it comes for me, I thank you. It's not easy to publish the amount of content and information you guys do with such quality. The viewers were just looking for good sources of information, and you guys went even beyond that, congratulations!

You deserve all the prosperity you can have in this businiess, and I hope this keeps up for a long time!

And FYI, I like seafood a lot.

I remember back in 2010 when i was building my first PC, i had no idea  about building a  PC so i searched YouTube for help and so i ran into Linus Tech tips, next thing i knew i was subscribed. Sorry for bad english :D

I just wanted to thank you guys. I found this channel about a year ago when I was desperately trying to claw myself up from the depths of serfdom.  I think you guys taught me almost everything I need to know to select my own parts, make sure that they were compatible, and then actually put them together. 6 months later, after tucking away my tiny pay checks as a broke high school kid, I finally was able to build my computer. I couldn't be happier with it. I was intrigued by the technology so much that I now plan on going on to become a computer engineer. So it's safe to say that you all at Linus Media Group literally changed my life. And I thank you for that. 

Keep up the good work! Especially liking the "As fast as possible" series :)

You guys are great. Started watching your videos at the beginning of the year and it helped me so much with what to buy and what not to buy. Thank you and congrats.

I found LinusTechTips when I didn't even know about subscribing any channel. My first channel subscribed is to LinusTechTips after looking linus first build guide. Great job keep Your good work forever. 

I found linustechtips while trying to decide which CPU cooler i wanted. Ultimately went against what Linus recommended but still subscribed to the channel. :P

I would like to see some more watercooled build guides. Maybe a less overkill one.

Anyway thanks for all the great content!

Been watching you since 2 years ago when searched how to build my first pc, from then I am interested in tech.. Thank you for everything you taught me!

Was building my first PC ever from scratch,stumbled upon Linus and his tutorials and i did it perfectly thanks to him! Then i watched everything else he had and loved it so i subscribed and i watch him since then!

Found you on youtube :)

If I win something I win something, if I don't, I don't.

I just stumbled upon your channel when I got into PC building and needed a tutorial and I just fell in love with you content . Your videos are awesome and you all deserve way more than a million subs. Thanks again for the amazing content :3

Congratulations for your 1,000,000 subscribers and all the other great numbers .

I first found LinusTechTips a couple of years ago , i can't remmeber what video it was.

Its really helpful and all of my friends watch it on daily base.