1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I suggested a bios/cmos techquickie, any chance of that guys?

and congrats!

|Moto g 16gb | iPad 4 16gb | i3 Toshiba Laptop | Core 2 Duo iMac | Dual CS-505-3 'Audiophile Concept w/ Pioneer sx600l and 2.0 Artisan speakers | Generic Belinea Monitor | a4 tech keyboard | Xbox 360 | PS1|

I can't remember how I found Linus Tech Tips.. :/ but it's one of my favourite channels and from finding LTT I have built my very own PC following your build guides and tutorials. Well done Linus Media Group

what I want to know is it international, and if it is I would like to get a gaming rig :D and to see slick make a build in a brutaly small case :D

Oh man, I'm so excited about all this! :D Really love your videos and the fun style!

post-139433-0-11352800-1410702402.gif

Your so awesome. I found your channel when i first wanted to learn about computers and build my own. I want to thank you for teaching me most of what i know about computers!

Wow well done Linus! I found this forum from one of your videos where you told me if I need help, go to linustechtips.com. I needed help in getting the required wattage for my system and also the helpful community aided my component selection. I bought (and built) my first new DESKTOP PC in July this year, and I think it's even better due to the help I've gained on the forums!

Thanks and well done!

I found LTT a year ago when deciding on parts for a pc build which i just completed this weekend and thanks to the great content available i'm more than happy with what i've got sitting next to me now! Congrats Linus and the rest of the team :)

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was reviewing graphic cards..My favourite food is cheese.....

I like your videos because you, and your team do a great job. When I watch other reviewers I get bored, slow talk and their reviews are so monotone, while you guys do a great edit and do it in really short time while explaining almost everything.

Wow, Thanks Linus for all the cool videos and info.  I would like to win either of the laptops for my son in law, a high school teacher in San Diego, Ca. He needs a new laptop and I would love to give him one.  Thanks again.post-45245-0-28675200-1410702877.jpg

William P. Bailey

billb79@aol.com

At first, I found LinusTechTips purely by coincidence. I cannot recall what was it that I was searching for at that time, but I'd say it was just a guts' feeling to check out the first and second videos listed by YouTube, with the second one being yours  :D Soon after that, I found myself searching for another product review and me, being all hooked up to the entertaining and enjoyable content you offer, went to check the review you did. It used to be an average of 10k viewers for your videos  :P Right now, my friends and me always talk about the videos you make and stuffs that relate to Linus. It used to be all Linus, but with Luke sometimes being in the spotlight, I'm liking more and more of the big guy. This is a big too long perhaps, but honestly, seeing you almost tear up made me unable to hold it in. The things that you've done, all the efforts that you've made, all the hard time that you've been through, all of your past, all the WAN Shows that you've streamed, I <3 them all. I love how you respect and treasure your community, along with Luke. Even from now on, I will always lend my support for you. I'll always be a fanboy of you, Linus Media Group. Always. 

People need to stop comparing brands and cause a shitstorm of trolling and pointless insults.  :ph34r: 

I have learnt so much from your channels - particularly the As Fast As Possible Channel! Thank you so much! :)

First of all Congratulations Linus!! :D

A little feedback........................

I like to see more videos like actual UNBOXING unboxing videos that you did before, for an example old graphic card reviews like XFX HD6990 unboxing and review. I really loved that style, because I learned soooo many thing from those videos.

Please consider about this my little comment when you make future videos.

Thank You,

KEEP IT UP LINUS, We are always with you ;)

Found Linus on Youtube years ago and I knew I found my go-to source for tech info. Thanks for everything Linus!

Awsome job, good review's with a bit of humor, nice.  :)

First heard of Linus back when it was the potato quality just unboxings.I was looking for a review of the corsair a70(yeah that thing) and saw a rather interesting video. My favorite series was the 3570k vs. 8350 gaming performance video because I was on the market for either one at the time. My favorite style was probably the h90 and h110 overview videos. With that said congrats and good luck on the next million!

Have a bad day...

I first found your videos when I was netting for the greatest gaming gears with my budget. Ended up choosing the best one from your reviews and have been watching your videos ever since! You are not biased when it comes to reviewing and I think that is what really makes you stand out. Doesnt matter if I win or not just wanna congratulate you guys for the 1M subs!!

I found LinusTechTips through Austin Evans. The Highlander Guinness World Record was awesome. Since then i've been really enjoying your channels, congrats on 1 million and keep up the great work!

Hey Linus and co. I'm really interested in the Surface Pro 3. Even with all the hate it gets i really believe in it, also it would be kinda nice to have something that powerful and portable for software and app development. I'm just starting out with an app studio of my own and feel really inspired by you and your team. I am a huge fan of your gadget reviews (phones, tabs, etc). Your videos are just twice as fun and informative in comparison to anyone else on youtube and your relentless upload schedule gives me hope every evening!

here's some of the stuff that I've made:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/hotness/6bbcb606-20c9-4227-9a8a-a180dce39f8c(Hotness- My news app for Windows Phone)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-NiscZv7iXVa0ptLVd0djBYT1E/edit?usp=sharing(Rewind- A chrome extension that can go back in time and show removed content or older versions of a website.)

So i found you linus some time ago when i searched for help to rebuild my gaming pc and i somehow sticked with you channel since then

and grew more and more interested in hardware and other tech stuff. I want to thank you for all the stuff that i discovered through you.

Giveaway: I want the Custom Built PC. That would be my dream, I live in Brazil, where this PC gear is extremely EXPENSIVE due to high taxes (more than 50%). Would never be able to buy one of these, that's for sure.

About LinusTechTips: I don't exactly remember what was the first video that I saw, but I have a feeling that was an comparison between some hardware. I just thought "Well, this seems to be a decent tech channel, I'm subscribing." 2 years later and I'm like "OMG I LOVE LINUS (Luke too) 1111!!!!11!!!", "This guys so awesome, wish I was him or at least know everything that he knows",  you said in the video that you guys are a 7 people team, can I join? :D

Anyway, keep up the AWESOME work Linus, love the WAN show.

~ Notebook LG ~ Intel i7-2670QM @ 2.20 GHZ ~ 6 GB of RAM ~ Nvidia GT 555M ~ 15,6" 1080p TN screen ~ Running Windows 8.1.

I first came across linustechtips when trying to learn how to build a pc from scratch...now I'm building an arcade machine!

Thanks everyone an linustechtips! keep up the good work

1 year ago I didn't know almost anything about computer hardware. I've always worked with the computer, because of my studies as a graphic designer, but I never actually optimised it to work better. Once I saw a video from Linus that was doing a review for an Asus monitor, that was the first video that I wathced, because i thought that for graphic design, the monitor would do miracles...how "simple" was it for me back then. From that video on I saw at least 2000 of your videos, videos that had nothing to do with me; i use a crappy phone but watched reviews of phones. I never touched a cpu before and watched water cooling systems, rig builds, gaming pcs, graphic cards and stuff that was trully amazing to me.

And here I am today: building an x99 chipset based rig for my job, over 10 months of research on hardware, specs, products etc. and saving money. I even started reading e-books about computer hardware, and it's all because of your videos. TechQuickies that helped me at the beginning to understand basic things, and watching new ones now always reveal somthing that i missed, but in most of the cases I'm watching and thinking "Oh, oh, I know that now Linus, be proud of me!". Guides and reviews that i used to understand the right hardware for me and unboxings that i used to choose my pc case. Along with other youtubers, but mostly with your content, I had the possibility to learn, and when you teach someone something I think the best thing that you could get back is respect, and you (all of you) have mine.

Long story made short: proud of beeing one of your subscribers and thank YOU and all of your team for what you do for us and what you did especially for me.
See you tomorrow morning (at least in Italy), with your new video. :)

Bye.