1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

One video led to another, and here I am a big fan!!!  :D  :D 

Linus, because of you I build my very first computer and got into all this techy stuff.

I started watching your content about 2 years ago and I have been enjoying it ever since.

Keep up the good work!

Ps. Your team is awesome!

Poor student... All help is appreciated.

grats on the goals love your contend you released helpt me out allot ^^ and awsome give away :D

I found LTT while searching how to build a computer in youtube. It's has been great finding your channel, learned a lot from the LTT..  :)  I would like to see more budget builds, STDS, and some Handy tech under $100.. Congrats LTT for reaching 1M subscribers... :)

OMG So many posts already. Feeling like im kinda late. Congratz. You guys are doing great work, keep it up! I would really like the Surface Pro 3 as i have a Acer Aspire One with 1 GB of RAM and an Intel Atom N270. It cant even run standart windows anymore, switched over to Elementary OS with a Mac OS Skin... 

HI Linus Media Group!!! I'm a new fan of your guys' content, but am already a fan. I found out about you guys through my friend. I was looking for a new gaming headset in the beginning of August so he linked me to your corsair headset extravaganza video. I really liked that video, so I decided to poke around for another headset video. after watching all of the headset videos I got hooked onto your videos. xD I binged on your videos till 5am in the morning, and I gotta say they really are funny, entertaining and educational. I've watched every wan show and video since then! Also, OMG WE'RE SO CLOSE, I live in Richmond!!! Thanks or being the best tech reviewer on YouTube! P.s thanks for reviewing the hyperx cloud, I was hoping you would review it :)

Linus and the tech tips company, you are doing such a great job at bringing unbiased, interesting tech content to your youtube channel. I like to watch your video's a lot because you just give us your personal opinion with humour. Congratulations with the 1 million subscriber mark, on to the next million! Keep up the great work

HEY!!!!!

Thank you all for making me learn about tech and gaming threw your videos and forums!!!!!!   :)

I love all of the videos that you make and i hope you keep up the good work!!!!!!   :)

I really dont like the people that say bad stuff sometimes in the comments section in your videos and i hope that they stop it!!!!!!   :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :) :)

I found Linus tech tips when I was looking for pc products because I wanted to buy my dad a really good computer and I found the Linus tech tips how to build a pc video and it was amazingly helpful. There fore howw to build a pc is favorite series. The product I would like you to reveiw next would be the Projecter keyboard.

THANK YOU LINUS YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN THE TECH WORLD ALOT

GREAT JOB WITH THE ONE MILLION SUBS

I found out about your channel from my cousin about 2 years ago and I have been watching ever since that day.

I've been watching your videos for the last 6 months and the main reason for that is that they're not just tech reviews, they're pretty funny and enjoying to watch at.

So, thank you for the awesome videos!

Love your videos. Go on to entertain and educate in your personal great way ;)

Thanks to you and to all the team for spending a good amount of time on the videos, and thanks for the occassional non-tech topics like the ones about the wifey.. Anyhow,  keep it up buddy.

Thank you for making entertaining videos that I can learn from.  I also like spaghetti :)

The first video I watched was his unboxing of the Razer Blade back in 2012 when I just randomly stumbled upon his glorious channel. Since then, probably wasted more time watching LinusTechTips videos and browsing the forum than anything else but I couldn't think of a better way of wasting my time. Thank you LMG for the great content and keep it up. Congrats on 1 million subscribers. :D

Well I love your videos you have really helped get a better understanding of computers and have helped me build my own your are the best.

I think the first video i watch is about GTX 670, im just curious about this thing. I actually doesn't know much about PC at that time. But after watching you for about 4+ years, now i learn so many about PC, Tech and Gadget. Thank You Linus, Taran, Luke, Edzel, Nick, Brandon dan David for making f***ing awesome content and comunity.

CPU : Intel i7-3770k 4.6 GHz | Motherboard : MSI Z77 MPOWER | RAM : Corsair Dominator 16 gb | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair HX650

CASE : Corsair C70 | Video Card : Stil using onboard HD 4000 :(

CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION SUBS! YOU DESERVE EVERY ONE OF THEM!

Been useing this forum to answer some of my questions (looking through posts), and been a youtube subscriber for half a year and been watching all videos in that time. I love LMG and what they do and highlight of my week is the WAN show :)