1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulation :) You deserve it ! Thanks to you I could build my PC back in 2010 ! I've got no idea how to do it and thanks to your tutorials how to build a one I did it ! 

Congratulations linus. Wow 1 million subscribers  :). U really look a chance and it paid off, that's hard work and dedication and with a good team Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran and nick. Hope you and the team make it to 2 million :). For me there isn't anything new i would want to see u review u basically do everything. Keep up the good work. #linustechtips  

I've bee watching your videos for last 1.5 year.

I found linus tech tips looking for graphic card.

Your videos are funny. :lol:

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions and for another 1 millions. :) :)

I found the LinusTechTips youtube channel when researching my first PC build without the help of my friends. I would use the search feature on the channels main page when choosing parts 

Congratulations on the 1 Million Subscribers. I really am looking forward to more content, I especially love the personal build stuff that's going on with the office setup.

I'm really glad that you guys do what you do, without you, I wouldn't have learned how to build a computer, I'm grateful for that. Good job guys! :) 

Congratulations on a million subscribers, and here's to a million more! :D

I really appreciate all your content, guides and tips. Keep doing it!

Back when I was looking at tons of hardware reviews to find parts for my new desktop pc, i realized that the best reviews were the ones with "that cool guy" (Linus). So eventually I looked at the channel, and were AMAZED!

I love your techquickie videoes especially!

keep doing what you do best! not just Linus, but the entire crew! \o/ :)  :D

Congrats on 1m subscriptions!
Been subscribed since 2012, thanks for the awesome content.
Keep up the good work!

started watching these videos about a year ago, not only did they help but it was a good laugh to watch . slowly as i started my journey into upgrading more and more i always checked items thru your youtube account to see whats what, sadly i cant go as far as i would like to use to having a family to support but my pc is getting slowly :) keep doing what you are doing cos you help more then you no !! 

dean 

Thank you Linus and the media group for providing me with not only a way to escape my boredom on my daily long train rides to and from uni, but also valuable information and advice on the do's and dont's of the PC world. I hope someday i will start my own business, doing what I love just like you guys. Congrats on your record numbers in subscribers !!.

Kind Regards

Ezadin from Australia.

I love you Linus, I am 15 and have been watching you since I was 13. I ca't exactly remember but It was definitely through NCIX and older GPU reviews. I just like seeing you review everything because I always talk about them to people. 

My favourite food is you. You fill up my tummy with knowledge...if thats even possible;) was that creative enough? 

Thank you for all the great entertaining and informational videos. Keep up the good work!

Hey I found Linustechtips when learning to build my first PC. People there are really friendly and not biased towards any brand. I could trust their recommended products and I'm happy with my build! THey give me class A knowledge about anything PC related and more. Thank you for the dedicated time you spent and keep making more videos.

I have got a lot of good info from your video's and community.

Keep it up, and may we see another million in the years to come.

Found your channel while looking at case reviews. I found them informative, entertaining and refreshingly high quality.  :wub:

Also thanks for creating the WAN show, it's great on long commutes. 

I obviously made an account for this giveaway lol. I may or may not, continue to lurk here for a while  :ph34r:

Congratulations on the 1 million subs! 

Found you whilst trying to figure out how to build a PC about a year ago, helped AMAZINGLY, then had some problems with some stuff and I thought I would come here and see if someone would help, haven't looked back since, the amount of help is amazing, not expecting to win as I haven't helped that much, mostly asked for help, but as I become more knowledgeable I'm going to pay my debt, congrats on 1 million and creating a great community :-)

My Build: | CPU: Intel Core i5 4570 | Mobo: ASUS H81M-C mATX | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Storage: Seagate 1000GB SSHD | RAM: 16GB Vengance (x2 8GB) | Case: Zalman Z11+ | GPU: XFX HD 7970 DD Edition 3GB DDR5

Congrats for your 1M subscribers. 

I got the opportunity to discover your through one of dbrand tweets, and since then I become glued to your videos, especially to your SuperFun channel ;)

Keep on the good work. 

I can't believe how much this channel has grown since I first started watching.. nor how long I have been watching keep it up Linus

So I frist saw Linus on the NCIX around 2010 mostly for his water cooling tips and handy infomation and I'm proud to see you get so many subs now even tho i'm one of many. Now a days I watch mostly all of his As Fast as Possible videos since the info and depth of that info is intresting and sometimes giving me more info then I even knew.

I would like to be eligible for both prizes but to be honest I would love to get a Custom Built PC. Since for the past year my current rig has been bule screening like crazy I recently changed out the motherboard hopeing it would fix the issuse and to also position myself next year for an FX CPU.
since I really think my isuse is my CPU it's about 4 years old and by the time I get it's replacement it will be 5 year. Sadly I can only afford to buy anything with my tax money since I work a Job that only gives me 20 hours a week and I only get paid every 2 weeks and with thoses 2 weeks of work I only make 360 dollers to show for it. But to be honest I've been hard pressed since the CPU isuse stands in my way of upgreading my GPU since I've not been impressed with my XFX HD-697A I also do video rendering on my PC so that 4770K would be a big step up from my 6 Core AMD rig and save me the money for biger isuse like the crap that life throws at me every now and then.

Big thanks to linus and the crew for everything. You guys are my go to channel for any thing tech related AND helped me build my first computer with both videos and the supportive linusTech community :) 

MANY THANKS

MUCH HAPPY

SO GREAT 

:P

6/49 :ph34r:

Good luck in growing your channel to even greater hights, you guys really deserve it, such a energic team.