1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow, 1 MILLION subscribers!

I started watching your videos ever since I got interested in electronics. You are one of the longest standing (CANADIAN might I add) youtubers out there with daily content which is an amazing feat to me considering how well made each video is. Not many people might realize that the videos are also supported by an entire team of folk and not only Linus and Slick. :P

I am an avid gamer and I want to try out video editing in the future. 

I do regret not joining the Linustechtips community earlier, one look at this site and I can already tell I'll be coming back here often. :)

Congratulations, you guys deserve every single subscriber. 

Thank you so much for all of the videos! it's been a long ride and I've come from knowing nothing about computers to being at least knowledgable in many areas!

I first found the LinusTechTips when I was searching reviews on some phones that I considered buying. I like the style and people in the video so I remembered the name quickly and started watching some other videos, and subscribed shortly after that. I really like gaming (I mostly play Dota 2 tho), but I don't have my own computer and have to use my brother's. I've learned a lot from your videos and would like to win one of those prizes, especially would like to the computer with ass stuff on it. Would gladly say it was my ass :D

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: PLEZ LINUS I NEED A NEW PC :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

really really really really want that Microsoft Surface Pro 3. Keep working hard with the daily vids guys!!!

I can't believe you've reached one million subscribers. I've been following you since a few months before you started doing videos in your garage and went independent. I wouldn't even want to know how much time I've spent watching your videos because the number would be way too high. I've learned almost everything I know about the technical aspect of computers from LTT and I've already converted three of my friends to the PC gaming master race :D. I've referred all of them to your channel and they all say they love it.

Anyways, congratulations on one million subscribers, and I can't wait to see what you're going to bring us in the future. Things can only get better from here and we'll always be here for you guys!

Thank you for all the effort to push videos day after day and all of them are high quality and very informative  :)

Congrats for making to the 1 Million mark, 0.01428571428 ​percent of the world's population is subscribed to your creation and it keeps on going!

Hope that we can continue this and allow more people to know about this awesome forum and team of guys/girls who are giving out helpful information about tech in the society! Cheers to the next million!

Love from Malaysia!

PS: My fav food is home cooked food by my mom!  :D not ashamed about it

I found the channel when being reccomended by youtube after watching alot of techy related stuff.

and then that was my only source of entertainment for a while till i found LinusCatTips haha...

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

@LinusTech I just wanted to let you know that your videos rekindled my passion for video work, who got sick of it. It being a small town, and the only other person even remotely close to my age being over 15 miles away, I was left to do it alone during a time I had no internet, nor a way to get to my other friends from school so I had to basically give it up because there was no future in it. Once you left NCIX to go full time as Linus Media Group I realized that there is a possible future in it, because of that I have been working hard to accomplish a future in a field that I love. I knew that If I did great I could possibly help out in hollywood or someplace but I despise living near the coasts, and in places that rarely have snow, because I love the cold and especially the winter sports. I know the chances of winning any of the first two prizes are extremely low, and the chance at getting the laptop Is nill. I also know the chance of Linus actually reading this is also nearly zero, but I thought that I would have a better chance of him seeing it here, especially since, for me at least, the forum rejects me from sending messages in any form. Other youtubers have also helped in rekindling my passion, but for some reason Linus seems to have been the biggest reason for it.

Lastly Congrats on hitting the 1 million mark, let's hope for more success and to strive for a larger and healthier community (nothing is perfect and it's great to always strive for better).

Nothing to see here, move along

Linus you and the whole Linus media group you guys are awesome!!! I wish I lived in Canada so I can come and work for you :D 

Congrats! I've built my first PC in Aug 2013 because of your videos. Through recommendation of hardware and how to assemble a PC. Thank you!

Well, I discovered LTT when my boss told me to find something where we could savely save data on. I stumbled across the IOSafe N2 and wanted to have some more info. I checked Youtube if somebody reviewed it and saw this Linus video about it:

That's my first Linus video. I saw some more, killed some time at work :lol: and subscribed.

Yeah, it's unforgettable :lol:

What intrigues me about LTT: you guys don't take yourself too serious. Your videos are very enjoyable and human... unlike those steril, clean "professional" videos that get boring quickly. :)

From time to time I watch your videos and enjoy them very much :)

It's great that you have success and can do such awesome videos!

I have to thank you for doing your job so good! ;):D :lol: :lol:

I've been a long time fan of your and your teams produced content! Congratulations on Golden Play Button milestone! 

Dude, your videos are awesome quality is exceptional and very entertaining. In all honesty I don't really care if I get the giveaway or not (but if I do that would be a bonus :D) because all I wanted to say was that you keep doing what you do 'cause its AWESOME :D. I especially like your reviews on Razer gear since I am a Razer fanboy.

Much love from England :D

Matthew :D

As bad as I am at writing thank you stuff I am just gonna make this short, thank you guys for all of the reviews, The WAN Show, and ChanelSuperFun, I know theres a lot more you guys do but that just the icing on the cake ;), Thank you and good luck all in the giveaway :D

I love this channel, it is very entertaining and very educational for the ones like me who want to learn about building pc's, and knowledge of technology this channel presents. :)

Congrats Linus! As a new subscriber (found your channel a week ago or so), you've just made my day when you said you worked at NCIX! So it awesome to see that someone from my hometown, or at least close to my hometown, is so successful! 
Keep up the good work!

Brandon

Good Job by making high quality video content! and gratz with your 1,000,000 subs! :) 

found your channel when searching for a review on corsair K70. :ph34r:  congrats on 1m subs and i hope you get more!  :lol:

CPU : Pentium E5800 @4.20 | GPU : HD5550

HDD : Hitachi 320GB | RAM : 6GB | Mouse : G502 Proteus Spectrum 
PSU : Random 600w | Motherboard : G41-MT-S2 | Monitor : SA300

New to your community but not on your channel. 

Love your videos they scream quality

love to win that rig to start with youtube