1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on the milestone guys! I first found your channel when built my first pc :D It helped me A LOT and I feel like you guys just keep on giving. Keep up the good, hard work!

Linus, love your work - best combination of hard core technical reviewe but also keeping the fun and playfulness in your content ... Keep it up and a high 5 from West Vancouver, BC!

I really dont know how i found linus tech tips but i know its been over 2 years now and i really appreciate all of the things that you do with all your videos and good luck to everyone and whoever wins i hope deserves it  :)

I was an NCIX customer for close to 8 years and enjoyed the quirky energetic individual named Linus. One can see his love of technology and also his expectation that tech needed to be practical as well as awesome.

Congrats Linus on creating your Media Group.

Also, would love any of those Giveaway prizes

Just sort of stumbled into the channel back with the NCIX vids and the ghetto wall. Now I check daily for new videos. You're all doing a good, entertaining job.

i found linus tech tips from looking up a water cooling guide and reviews on various notebooks and stumbled upon your ncix videos. fell in love with the videos and have been coming back. hope to see more great things i love the way everything is going <3

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers guys, you've totally earned it in my eyes. I have only been watching since about October of 2013 but i went from knowing very little about computers to building my own and for others as well, and you made that possible for me. I haven't missed a wan show since I started watching and i try to see all of your videos when i get a chance. You have been a big influence on the way I see technology and I look forward to seeing what the future holds. Keep up the good work, its been an amazing ride so far. :)

P.S. Just so that doesn't go to your head remember: 1 million is just a number. Just like 30 fps is just a number.

A friend of mine showed me your 4K Build Guide and after that I can't stop watching more of your videos to learn as much as possible.

Congratulations on the milestone and I'm looking forward to watch more of your content and maybe work for you after 5 years (I'm taking Computer Engineering :D).

I have been a subscriber for about 1/2 a year and I always enjoy the content you give out. You guys some how make your topics entertaining but while still giving usefull information. Thanks for being so awesome guys! Continue to post videos!!! 

Congratz!

I really can't remember how I found linus tech tips but i'm subscribe to your youtube channel for like 2 years(can't remember). I would love to see more unboxing of mid range gaming pc parts, can't afford high end. 

congrats linus! first video i watched was your guide on installing a cpu!

Great job guys I recently decided to get back into gaming on a pc and found you guys looking for build ideas. This is now become the first place I look for info about new products. It's hard to bring entertainment as well as quality, informative videos but you guys have done it. Keep up the great work!

I stumbled on you guys from youtube searching about graphics cards two or three years ago when i was building my pc. The linus tech tips, and ncix tech tips channel helped me put this bad boy together. Woo!

Congratulations on hitting 1 Million subscribers!

I've only been recently introduced to the PC world, but seeing after seeing LinusTechTips I have loved watching Linus' videos on reviews of products and PC builds. I think I have probably watched at least 1 video a day ever since. I feel Linus always answers my questions on products through his reviews and I just love the fact the he seems to just know about anything! I hope I can begin fitting into the forum and like the community! =^)

You guys are just amazing. serious when needed, and when you dont need to be serious. You are making the most funny and amazing stuff on youtube.

I found your channel at the beginning of the year after searching for reviews on the Razer Blade.

Congrats Linus for the million mark. You guys hook me up into the PC DIY thingy.

A friend was watching your video together with me joining it later and thats when I find linustechtips. That moment on I am very satisfied with the honesty and quality of your reviews. My favourite review is the Razer Blackwidow 2014 as it gave me everything I need to now and compare with other products out there. Hope to see you guys continue growing with excellent quality of reviews and I hope to see a Razer Kraken 7.1 review soon because im planning to buy it and I need some pro info on it. :)

hi i have to say that i am almost 5 months subscribed to linus(not too much at all but i enjoy his videos and i appreciate all the work that linus and his team are putting for some everyday videos of products that excites us and we like to watch... i found about him at NCIX a while ago then i saw on the videos on the right page for me videos posted by a channel called "LinusTechTips" i was curious so i went by, i saw a couple of videos and i  liked them, i subbed and now i watch every single video that he puts online, also the videos that i am most interested in are the benchmarks videos and the best for me at least, are the overkill pc builds that makes me go flying even though it's not mt pc i am glad to see custom builds like this... (but they are expensive of course if you don't have sponsors to support you( also big shout out to them for the parts that they give in order to make those builds) and something that i would like you to test dude is to try as much sli as it goes for "asus strix 780 6GB vram" for sarround 4k at about 6kx4k if you could so.. congrats for 1 million subs and waiting for build videos(btw if you make this sli with asus and i7 5960x with some ripjaws ram and x99 deluxe mobo? think about it you could show the ddr4 memmory and the core i75960 with 8 cores! capabilities ;) glad if i gave you something to work for and if you make that happen then i would be grateful! 

Congratulations Linus Media Group! I cannot remember how I came across one of your videos Linus, but once I saw it, I was hooked. I enjoyed the playfulness and general laid back style of your videos. Can't wait to see your company hit 2M subscribers!