1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I discovered LinusTechTips while browsing reviews for the Pebble Watch and then suddenly i fell in love with this channel, my favorite videos are your PC build guides. Congrats on the success of your channel Linus! more power to your channel and thank you for sharing your tech talents to the world.  :)

what you said in your video was true. your vids are always interesting becouse of more formalness of your video's. its the reason i keep coming back. 

Keep up the great content.

Oh snap been watching that live stream since the very 1st one. Big fan of all you guys do thanks for eberything!

Congrats for this milestone and thanks for your wonderful videos!  ;)

System specs

• Graphics card: Sapphire HD7850 2GB
  • CPU: Intel i5-3570K
  • Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V
  • Ram: 8GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 @ 1600 MHz.
  • Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB
  • PSU: Cooler Master CX-600

I found Linus through Techquickie by googling a question and I'm so happy that I did that.

Thanks for all the videos!

Keep up the great work!

Cheese.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k. Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger GPU: MSI GTX 970 

When I started watching your videos over 4 years ago, I had no idea how to build a computer of even what the names of the parts were.  Now 4 years, and many PCs later, I've changed my major in school to computer science and the direction of my life has totally changed for the better.  Thank you so much for all that you do Linus.

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

Hey, I just want to thank you guys for doing what you do. Almost all of my tech purchases since I discovered your channel have been inspired by you guys. When I know I want to buy something I go on the channel and see if you've done a video on it. If there's no video or I am still unsure I check the forums. I actually just upgraded my graphics card and PSU and my choices were completely based on advice from members of the forum. My favorite videos are the Handy Tech Under $100 videos.

Thanks for everything,

Reilly "Spork" JeckerByrne.

Been watching you videos and subscribed to all 3 channels. I love hearing about all the new stuff out there but really love the building tutorials. 

I built my first PC and it is without doubt that linustechtips' videos and guides helped me so much. Thank you for ur videos!!!! 1 Million Hype Hype!! Keep going never stop

Congrats Linus media group. You have really come a long way, and this milestone is surely going to be only one of many more. Good luck for the future!

I've been watching your videos for about 3 years now, (ever since I got deep into technology when i was only 15) and I have learned so much. I'm in college now and have advanced classes and I can honestly say you guys have been a huge asset to the accomplishment. Thank you so much and keep up the ever awesome content :)

I'd like to write a "thank you topic", but comments will flood it anyways.

So just ty, Linus.

Congrats on the million subscribers and great to see the growth of your business and for sure you have a great team:-)

Thank you Linus sooooo much for being such a great guide for me through the weird and wonderful world of 21st century technology. It develops so fast, and your videos have helped me keep up, keep informed, and make the right decisions when tech shopping. Your videos always provide a fun and informative way to learn about what is new, and what is coming. Thank you also to the LinusTechTips community, who make the experience that much more enjoyable. I hope you continue to maintain your channel as the positive, vibrant community that it is! Thank you for all your hard work, and congratulations on your well-deserved achievement!

All the best!! 

Luca

I like trains.

(I had nothing constructive to comment)

Hell happens when the evil of this world exceeds our belief we can conquer it.

Started searching YT when I wanted to build my first PC wayyyy back when. Linus was one of the first to come up and well I watched you guys, then watched some more and now I've got a Corsair Air 540 with custom sleeving and led's to accent everything. Thanks for doing what you guys are doing and keep it up :)

All I have to say is Thank God Linus came along and changed the way hardware reviews were made... and I like free swag. Cheers!