1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been watching linus tech tips for about a year now and you guys really helped me out. My laptop was starting to not run anything so i decided that I would try to build one. At that point point I had no idea how to build one. So i started looking at builds and reviews. All other videos were subpar until i found your videos. I went through all your playlists and watched as many videos as i could. Your channel tought me how to build something that some people wont even dare trying. Every part of my pc has had influence from linus media group. I have continued to watch almost every video that you produce. I now never stop looking at computer parts. Thank you and good luck in the future.

Can believe how quickly you have grown in two years I have been watching you videos. Keep up the good work.  

Congrats man! I don't even know if you would ship internationally but here goes! 

And in my opinion you can say it with confidence, you DO produce the highest quality Tech vids on YouTube.

Peace from South Africa!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

hello... I found this channel by my great friend... I really like Techquickie and the wan show. well anyways keep up the good work congrats on the mil

Congrats Linus and team!

You've been my go to channel for basically everything tech, from building my first PC just over a year ago when I started making LinusTechTips videos part of my daily routine to learning about things on the TechQuickie channel in a language that actually makes sense. I'm not much of a vocal person but I can't thank you enough for the dedication and effort you put into making the quality videos that you do. Keep up the great work, live long and prosper. I'll be there every step of the way!

I learned every thing i know about computers from linus

Congratulations Linus, you've become my favorite Youtuber. Don't stop making videos.

congrats linus sir and the team :D

found this channel on youtube randomly when searched for beginners guide to assembling a gaming pc and that's it have been following since then :D

would love to see more build guides from u guys :D

and at last thanks a lot for the videos u guys make :) 

Found linustechtips by trying to build my own system you guys have been a great help and hope to see more content especially on content creation and not only gaming related stuff.

Hi there!
I got to know your channel a couple of years back when I was just browsing the youtubes and noticed your review of the thing was amazingly good so I checked out some more of them,
they were all as good and better, so I subscribed, but I didn't expect so meany video's, it was amazing and I just kept watching them for they were so interesting.
It kind of awakend a nerd super power inside me of wich I became obsessed with computer parts and reviews of them so I started doing some for my friends.

My uncle saw this interest growing in me so he learned me more about the stuff and things I was doing and even explained me about the stock market wich he was learning about.

So now I dream about buying a way better pc because I don't really have a good one and if I can win one that would be even geater. But all that time I just kept watching your video's

but I didn't really bother creating an account on your website because I already got all the information I wanted from your vid's.

P.s. -My favourite food is european home made macaroni-

P.p.s. -If you could do a review of a setup that enables to have 6 27"-28" 1080- or higher monitors and wich monitors, that would be great-

Greetings from Belgium

-Arno989

From my heart i have to say your the best computer group keep up the great work

Well, I've been a fan of Linus Tech Tips and NCIX Tech Tips for a very long time. I've been watching Linus Tech Tips since the channel had a mere 15k subscribers, a as of how big Linus Tech Tips has become, small number of subscribers. Looking back at my first Linus Tech Tips "moment" or whatever you wanna call it, I remember a very pleasant inspiring felling. It was this feeling, and the trust of my self that lead to me building my first very own computer. 

Now seeing and realizing how far our community has come, I feel proud. Not only for Linus and the Linus Media Group team, but also for "us" the community. And my personal opinion, is that some of the best tech content there is to watch comes out of the very messy but productive Linus Media Group HQ. And i hope that the never ending flow off quality tech content will continue to come, forever. Since I can not imagine a tech-life style without, the Linus Tech Tips content and the Linus Tech Tips community.

Deep down from my Swedish Heart, Love to ALL of us! And good luck to the milestone, (I guess)

First found you buy looking up computer building guides!

Congratulations Linus and the entire Linus Media Group Team!

Keep up the good work.

I found LinusTechTips while looking for keyboard reviews. The informative and entertaining video on the CM Storm Quickfire TK convinced me it was the right one for me, and I bought it soon after. Now, I'm looking to build or buy a better computer (preferably a desktop) seeing as my first computer (I'm still a young gamer) is a laptop barely good enough for gaming (I pray to GabeN for higher framerates). Through LinusTechTips I've learned so much about hardware and what I want in my future system(s). This giveaway is a great excuse to jon the LTT community and I am looking forward to being an active member and take part in gear discussions.

Hey guys, I am going to come straight out and say that I had no idea that this forum existed until you posted the giveaway video. I thought you guys were just an excellent review channel. I don't expect to win any thing because I was on vacation and as such am a couple days late to the party so congrats to anybody that wins!

Yo! I like watermelon, hope you like it too.

That aside, thanks for making such high quality videos. They've inspired me to build my very first rig, overclock my first CPU, build my very first water-cooled system and also, among all, almost burned out my R280x.