1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Nice Linus. The legendary 1M Subscribers has been breached. But seriously good job man. Without you I seriously would have no idea how to build a computer. I didn't know what a graphics card was, For that I thank you immensly and congratulate you. Well done.

congrats bruh, been following the channel for a few years now, kinda miss the unbox vid intro :P

but whooh! on to 1.5mil for a start and slowly aim for world domination!

Congratulations on 1 million subs Linus and Linus media group. I remember first watching the classic unboxing videos back inside the NCIX studios, about an unboxing of an Nvidia gfx card. You have come a long way, and I wish you the best in the future xD.

About a year ago I started looking at building my own PC. I looked all around at guides and websites to price parts and such for my dream pc. It was then that I found your youtube channel. I was stunned at the volume and quality of the content and I have just been a constant viewer since then. I still havent gotten around to building a pc as college has sucked most (all) of my money but eventually I will get around to it. I suppose that I just want to say thanks for always providing incredible content and congrats on 1M subs. I bet in a year you'll double it.

Congratulations LinusTechTips on getting 1 Million Subscribers! And thank you so much for the wonderful videos! I've learned a ton about PCs, technologies, and other things especially explained on techquickie! With all this new knowledge, I've started to come up with a budget and start my very first own PC build! Thank you also for being an inspiration to people out there looking to start their own entrepreneurial dreams! your story is a very inspiring one! great stuff! keep it up!

1000000 so awesome i just found you guy randomly looking through youtube vid. and since then I've definitely focused more of my life to computers. i banned my consuls and i am start in to get in the fourms to plan for a rig im gonna build. and people here have been very nice (excluding some of the snobs in the hot deals section). but thanks for being a great guy and creating great content on a daily to weekly base.

Been a member practically since day one of the new forum, nz have been watching your videos since NCIX days. I love what you have created and I love the community even more. It's inspirational to say the least.

Congratulations on hitting the fantastic milestone that is 1 million subscribers! We'll see you at 10 million :)

#!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and thanks for the awesome giveaways

Over the years Linus Media Group have been providing immensely helpful, inspiring and just enjoyable videos to watch. I remember when I was searching for LED strips for my P.C back in 2012 and found your video, subscribed and watched every video since. It was only a matter of time til you guys hit a million subscribers. Can't wait until you guys review the upcoming AMD and NVIDIA Cards. Keep up the amazing work Guys!

PS:The build guides and your 'creative' reviews of products are my favorite.

LinusTechTips was recommended by another Youtuber I follow, Gopher. And since then, a year ago, I'm watching almost every video you guys made.
Good work, and keep it up.

I found LinusTechTips when i was searching for a printer, and watched a watercooling video. :P You guys are the best, and in my opinion, if you start reviewing let's say DSLR grade cameras your number of subscribers will increase even more. Keep it up! 

Congratulations Linus!! I can easily say you have created the best Technology based YouTube channel'S. You have helped me make the important descisions when I'm going to buy something because I know your opinion is honest and your own and you know what you are talking about. Your passion for your work is clear to see. I have a woodworking channel and I also have a passion for technology so I am trying to combine the two, you are an inspiration to me. :) Heres to the next million subscribers.

I think I've been watching for 2 years or so now, I've always enjoyed your videos with their great mix of technical-ness and casual-ness. Keep doing what you're doing, Linus & Co!

I've found your channel some time ago when I wasn't that much into IT or computers. I've seen a few videos of yours but that's it. But lately I've been browsing /r/PCMasterRace and had a good laugh there and also saw how much those guys love you. I watched some more videos you guys made and I had to subscribe! Great production. Your uploads are entertaining and informative. Cheers!

Thank you Linus for giving us years of reviews and entertainment!  :D

Keep being Linus and never change!

[dong expanding intensifies]

CPU - Intel Pentium CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz GPU - Intel HD Graphics RAM - 3.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20) Sound Card/Audio - Conexant SmartAudio HD Storage - 298GB Hitachi HTS545032B9A300 (SATA) Motherboard - Base Board Product Name (CPU) Version PSK2CU-01Q01S.

My first linus video was back in yonder day, thankfully just after the smashing blond hairs first appearance!  ;)

It was a late night and i was sitting in my room browsing the internet on a computer that at the time i thought was the best (bought in PC world) so as you can imagine it wasn't so hot. On the youtubez my eye was caught by a still of a video that had three massive screens on it all playing the one game! (I now laugh at myself for not knowing what eyefinity was)  But i'm thankful now that i didn't know what eyefinity was because i may never have found linus, whose videos i have been watching on and off for the last few years to keep up with what hes doing in his own life, looking for specific videos of products or just because something hes doing is cool.

The main reason i have kept up with linus all these year is because i've never found anyone else who entertained me as much as he does or who knows as much as he does, in fact i don't think i ever will!    

Keep up the great work linus! heres to the next million!  :)

Found the channel by watching Tek Syndicate, I only regret the continuous hours of watching non-stop. I'd like to see the smallest m-itx build with crossfire or sli. Still thrilled to see your water cooling project ,hope it is as good as it is hyped to be. I also saw that ppl were unsubscribing intentionally just so the channel stays below 1 mil, so rude.

Started watching you 3 years ago, picked up most of my computer knowledge from you guys. Really love everything you do. Keep it up and congratulations on reaching 1 Million subscribers! Here is to a million more! :D

Hey Linus, since im from Germany it took a while to find your channel. So after my computer crashed i needed to find the new hardware i would put into it. After i read in german forums and viewed german reviews, i found your channel in my video recommendations and since tuen im following your channel and also the ncix channe, i guess this was about two months ago.

Rly like your videos, since there are no professional german reviewers like in the US or Canada.

Hope you go on with your awesome videos :D

Und dankeschoen fuer die tolle Hilfe beim Aussuchen meiner neuen Hardware. Which means 'thanks for enableing me to find my new hardware'

Really great job guys, keep up the good work and congratulations on the 1mil subs. I follow your channels since the beggining and you've been a great help to me,learned alot in this few years. Helped me many times with my component selection for many builds i've helped build for my friends. I really enjoy all your videos, mostly the build and buyers guides. Also really like the Channelsuperfun, great to see it's not just work work work, you really need some fun sometimes.

I hope your famility grows even bigger.

D.

Really like your videos and I can always trust you with a honest productreview  :D

Congrats LMG I'm fairly new here but i love this community that you've created and how helpful its been. Can't wait to see LTT grow even more

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe