1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found linus tech tips when i was searching a new keyboard it was "corsair vengeance k95"

i like your video because the content and the funny stuff you did

not like this thing have bla bla bla you tell us with some common language so alot of ppl understand

Congrats Linus and team! Hope you will get to 10 million subscribers or even more! Keep doing what you are doing.Good luck everyone who entered the giveaway!

First of all, I would like to say thank you guys. You have created some of the best tech content on Youtube, and most certainly some of the most high quality. 

I would like to thank you first of all for your transparency. You have been clear and genuine with your sponsors, and not allowed them to bias your opinions, so thank you.

I would then like to thank you Linus for being an amazing host, and being entertaining, funny, and informative. You have allowed my tech interest to flourish, and have done some amazing stuff, so thank you.

However, I can't neglect the rest of the team either. Thank you for all your work either on camera, or behind the scenes, you have been instrumental in getting this great content out, and upping the production quality. P.S, Slick is love, slick is life. 

And most of all, thank you for your passionate interest in this channel, and thank you for genuinely caring. Please continue to create these amazing videos, and continue this amazing community, at LTT forums, which I will get more into, as it is one hell of a community.

So thank you!

That's amazing LMG, congratulations!

I love your videos and reviews:-).

Congrats on 1 millions subs!

Your videos were the reason i built my first PC and i enjoy checking in daily for any news on new products and your reviews.

Congratulations, guys! Keep up the good work and you'll hit 2M in no time ;)

horse-head-thumbs-up.gif

I am sorry for my english.

I found linustechtips in december when i was looking a gaming monitor for my pc like 6 months ago,

If you look at my account creation date, one might think that I'm a selfish bastard who just made an account to enter the contest. This is somewhat true, but not entirely. I have subscribed and supported LinusTechTips since it was a little under 200k subscribers and have watched almost all the review videos posted since, but this post was not created just to boast about how long of a follower I have been or to say that I am not as selfish as one might seem. This post is a congratulation to LinusTechTips for getting the recognition they deserve for the professional unboxing videos and the deep insight offered when one would watch a video from LinusTechTips. Linus' videos allowed me to make well-informed decisions in buying computer related technology and without the build guide videos or the insightful product reviews, I would still be a misinformed consumer inefficiently spending money. Congratulations again on the 1 million subscribers!

Hi you guys make one of the best tech videos out there and i definitely watch Linustechtips videos everyday, you guys have convinced me to buy the products you guys reviewed and im happy that i found this channel on youtube. You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks Linus and the crew for all the reviews and tips given on both YouTube and this forum, you have helped me learn more about pc gear and even helped me pick my parts. I have recommended you to all my pc friends and I wish you the best at helping more and more people that had no clue at first, to knowing most and even learning new things from you each upload at a time.

Cheers :)

Thanks Linus media group! for all the awesome content you've been providing us! Keep up the good work ! :) 

Congrats on the million and keep up the awesome work! :)

congratulations on ur success. linus techtips is the best tech channel on youtube. i am following u from 2010 and i have learnt so much so thank you.

The way I found linus tech tips was by searching after how to build a computer and doing research on a budget gaming build. Today I have it built and it works pretty well. But before I built it I spent at least two months researching after parts and what all this computer stuff was all about. It ended up with regular visits to your channel and I eventually subscribed. I watch almost every video from all your three channels and have a good laugh almost everytime. lol this is becoming emotional, but anyways. I want to thank you for helping me along the road of completing the build of my very own computer and giving me all this knowledge. You are the best Linus and the team!

I have one request though. When I see all your ultimate build guides I think of the ones that dont have too much use of the videos because they dont have the budget to afford it like myself. My system is getting outdated and im looking into building a new one that is not too expensive. I wondered if you could maybe do a build guide on a really good looking fast budget gaming computer? I think many would appreciate it as its hard to make a fast and good looking gaming computer on a strict budget, at least from my experiences.

Hello. I don't write often, but after watching this video something struck me. 

I can still remember a few years ago, when youtube was a novelty, and facebook was just an other hi5. :) Since then my habits have changed. I turn on my PC at the morning (old habit :) ), prepare my breakfast, sit down and look at all the new videos that appear in my subscription box. I'm a new member of this community, but every time i needed some "advice" or help regarding anything PC or even Hi-Tech related, i was almost certain i can find it here. 

Now the amazing part. I live in a small country in eastern Europe called Romania, in an even smaller town. Basically I live on the other half of the globe. And still I'm able to read, communicate, and watch about all the new stuff that's appearing, learn about technology "as quick as possible" :) and so on. If I would be limited to my hometown or even my country regarding the information and knowledge, that would be much less than it is this way. Yes there are a lot of other forums and platforms, but only a few are so "clean" as this. You never compromised your objectivity or yourself for money. Not like so many others. And that's a rare phenomenon these days. 

I'm not sure that Linus you should thank us or we should thank you. Yes we're the one watching and reading, but you and your team are the one giving us the opportunity to do so, and that's hard work. I'm just reading, you guys (and gals if the case :D ) are working hard so we can have this platform. So on behalf of all users, readers and people from around the Globe, that understand English at least a bit and are here, I salute you and your team!

Thank you! 

PS: sorry for my English :)

Linus you are amazing keep up the good work. Please do a review of the Y40.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

We all support you Linus and LinusMediaGroup for all you done for us, and will continue to make this grow.

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

Linusmedia, you all rock. You guys have shown many people, myself especially, that the sky is truly the limit.

You all have helped me in feeling more confident in my field(computer technology), and you have proven that anything is possible. Keep it up guys.

See you all at 1 billion? YES, I think it will happen.

How i found Linus Tech Tips? I was browsing tech videos about some kinda tech and then came a cross Linus tech tips video and instantly subscribed, I joined forum because I needed help with my gaming PC build. Love the channel content!