1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been watching you guys for a year and a half now and thanks to you I've been able to build and maintain my own pc hardware and have started to do a little bit of pc moding to. Thanks! And everything in this giveaway is awesome

Hey, congratulations on this milestone! I've been following your videos for quite a while now and therefore want to thank you for creating so many hours of entertainment and information. Keep going!

Grats on ur 1million subscribers and i have been on since around 2010 if i am not wrong . Discover this channel when i just got into computer building for my first rig and looking up on HD6870 graphic card which also was ur first video that reached over a million views i think ? :D:D hope i win something 

Thank you for all the knowledge you have given me!

| Core i5 3570k @4.5GHz | Antec Kuhler 920 | CoolerMaster HAF XM | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | Corsair TX750W |  
             | GTX 680 @+165/+690 | OCZ Vertex4 128GB x2 | SB 500GB & 320GB | G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB DDR3 1866 |

Many thanks to all at Linus Media Group for all the great content, you provide me with a laugh and my tech fix every day, much appreciated.

Wow, how do I start?

Linus' channel has taught me almost 80% of what I know in technology. I found it one time while looking around for computer tech videos and the first video I saw intrigued me. I absolutely loved the fun approach to technology and the amazing explanations. Since then I have watched every single video around on the channel. My favourite is the techquickie channel, simple, full explanations of complicated matters that would take hours to explain. Not only has it taught me some easy, memorable rules but it has also given me an opportunity to teach my friends new things about technology.

I would absolutely love it if you would do a review of a Sharkoon product in the future. It's European but it's high quality for a great price. I don't know if you can get your hands on it though. Just some Sharkoon cases would be awesome. I would love to hear your opinion on them.

Congratulations on the subscribers! Glad I get to be a part of it.

Good Job on the subs guys! I remember I found your videos when i was trying to do some research on computer parts a couple of months back. I ended up subscribing because your content was very helpful (especially the "fast as possible" videos you and the guys over at tech quickie worked on) and you uploaded pretty frequently. I do hope you guy start to do more video game reviews and maybe some Limited edition unboxing of games too . Keep up the good work!

Actually inspired me to create tech reviews (which will be posted soon)

Keep it going for the one and best stop shop for all things tech

GO LINUS MEDIA!!

I found linestechtips when i started wanting to buy headphones specifically the G230. i watched that kwerky unboxing outside, with the wind blowing the boxes and everything, weird but i enjoyed it. At the time i was never into the pc gaming because the cost was just mind blowing but that changed after a while. After watching the G230 video you made  there was a video called " build a better $1500 pc something something something ^^" and after i kept watching more and more from the gtx titan unboxing with you kawaii kid from the video you made about installing os with a usb drive(god linus your hair was very weird that time and u had that stupid ad sound thang xDD oh lord)Suddenly i fell in love, in love with the technology and everything that you have introduced in this little head of mine.At the time i thought my ps3 was GOD OF ALL GODS OF gaming but u introduced to me the REAL GOD of gaming, The betterness (not a word oh well) of pc gaming and being part of the pc master race i truly love and adore. thank you and keep it up :))))))

Hello,

I subscribed to the channel about 6-7 moths ago and I really love it. I watch every video You post on Youtube. Thank You for really profesional videos (in my opinion), great info and ideas. Soon I will be buiding new PC to replace my old one and You gave me much inspiration on this. Thank You.

Congratulations on 1 Million Subs, LinusTechTips is my favorite tech youtube channel, I check the channel daily, my favorite video would probably be the Notebook cooler noir, video, or the Upgrade your Macbook, or Notebook with a Samsung SSD.

I always watch the Wan show (sometimes I miss it, but then I watch the recorded version) Anyways I'm rambling lol, good luck everyone (I hope I win the Desktop though that would be awesome, not just because of what it is, but because Linus will be building it, and the crew will graffiting it, and sign it, what could possibly be cooler?)

Keep up the good work! (:

YEY grats on the 1mil subs! we did it everyone :)

I already forgot what was the first video i found and watched of you guys, but i really enjoyed it and now here we are at 1 mil sub next up 2 mil :)

I am by no means a hardcore pc person but i do know some stuff and for stuff i don't know i watched and lurked in this channel/community for the knowledge. Now saying that i made my own rig (after getting my laptop stolen :'( ) armed with the knowledge that came from this community, although i didn't get all the parts i needed for various reasons, i made my very first rig :) thanks for imparting knowledge that helped me build my pc. This channel didn't stop there it also gave me news/reviews about tech and stuff, some of them not really applicable to me, but i still watched 'cause i really liked the delivery of video. That is why i am really thankful for finding this channel/community.

Oh and yes i am just a lurker, commenting only when there is a giveaway don't hate me for it xD

Anyway GLHF everyone and may this channel/community grow some more!

I tells ya, this has been the craziest channel to watch grow. I remember stumbling upon the NCIX channel from searching around for random computer parts while wondering how the hell to build a computer and watching this guy just shove massive amounts of info into a real cohesive video that answered every question I could have possibly had about it and then some I would never have thought to ask. Then I followed Linus over to the LTT channel, at its inception, just so I could make sure I knew where to find amazing videos of products, and then the channel to keep up on new tech in general. Watching it go from videos in Linus' house and the garage to now having a whole house to itself is amazing, especially with the evolution of the, now, WAN show going from videos on a kitchen table/counter to it's own set has been mind blowing. But not only all that, I even became WAY more into computers because of Linus; I went from maybe looking for a new mouse or something small like that to now knowing how to build a whole system from the ground up (though I've never done it yet because money, but can't wait until I can), and actually know about those individual parts with their features and performance numbers, and that is 100% because of the Linus Tech Tips channel. I can not thank you all enough for how much more I know now because of this channel and for all for the amazing daily videos, this channel is going to be so much fun to watch grow even more and I can't wait.

Good job Linus media group, I used your channel as the guide for my 1st rig and follow your channel ever since. Maybe you can cover a bit more on audio product in future. 

Thanks for all the great tech video :D

At thee time of finding the tech tips channel, I was just looking for reviews of keyboards I was interested in. At first I didn't really know what to think of all the sillyness of the videos but I ended up really liking the personality of the channel. I don't really consider myself a tech savy person, but I learned a lot in the time I spent watched the channels content. Grats on 1 million subs!

Your videos have helped me learn everything and then some that i need to know to build my first pc soon!

Just waiting on a review of the s340  :D

I remember watching the first video from you and was amazed at the quality and honesty of each and every video, it could really give me an honest answer to wether i should buy something or not.

Awesome to see you guys (and gals who have to put up with said guys) reach this crazy milestone! Congratulations! I am happy for you, excited for you, and - if i'm honest & truthful - a little bit jealous of you. :rolleyes:

The first video I saw on your channel was the build a better gaming pc guide. Not long after that i built my own pc and I couldn't have done it with out your channel! :)

Thank you for making great content . And let there be more of it in the future.