1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favorite food, is well, food. :D But in all seriousness LinusTechTips, you guys are very helpful when it comes to me building and deciding what products I'd personally buy. I also enjoy the humor that you guys always throw in, like at the end of this video  ;)

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

I hope I win!

Before i knew about this channel i was just a noob about technologies .. but after my friend recommended your channel! i found out that your videos are helping me to gain more knowledge about computers! your videos are cool and interesting that always makes me watch! i love the video editing and effects on your videos too! 

The thing i love about linus is that he does the most awesome build guides at the whole internet...:-D:-D

Hey guys, my name is Addie (I'm a dude) and it's been almost one and a half year since I've been subbed to LinusTechTips.

I wanted to build a gaming PC for myself (which never happened BTW) and I didn't know much about computer components at the time. Then, obviously, I stumbled across a channel whose profile pic had a Steve Jobs mimic or something, and I loved what I saw. My first video was a benchmark video for the 7780 (I guess ) and man was I hooked. And after almost two years of watching LTT videos, I really have more than enough knowledge to select components for my PC ( which still didn't happen )

I always liked the cute, cheesy and sometimes unscripted intros and Linus does a great job of showcasing any given product. My only critics is that you guys don't do many build guides, which would be super helpful for many people.

Unfortunately, I live halfway around the world (India, to be specific) and I'm 17 and I really have always dreamt of having a gaming PC, since I was like 12 or something.

But anyways, love your content, love you guys, and please do videos like this for the rest of your lives.

I love curry!

Been watching intermittently for a number of years now, but always enjoyed the videos. Congrats on 1M subscribers!

I used to think Linus was just your version of Linux or something xD

Congratulations Linus for 1 million subscribers you have earned it the you are one of the best Youtuber out there!

Sorry for my bad english #GoogleTranslate :)

shame I haven't been a active forum member but I think I've seen every one of you 2014 vids

I first watched your videos when you did the steelseries headset and i loved it... you were different from the ones that i have seen and it was really good! keep up the good work!

Well that probably counts me out since I'm not really active here. I operate under the same username on OCN which most of my "activities" take place.

I think I subscribed to Linus back in 2009 with his super quality 360p videos. Good times.

Congratulations on 1 million subs!

I have been supporting all your shows for a while now, and I'm so incredible grateful for all the content you have made!

You have helped me out a lot regarding computers and tech in general. You guys helped me build my first custom desktop computer. And if it wouldn't have been for your very informative and easy-to-understand-for-a-noob build guides I would probably still been gaming on a crappy laptop... :) But you haven't just learned me how to build computers, you have made me a lot more interested in tech then what I was before I knew about LinusTechTips and LinusMediaGroup, and that I am really grateful for!

Keep up all the good work, and keep us entertained and informed about all the interesting things that happens in the tech industry! (And the toy industry)  :D

Only just found the "Linus Tech Tips" channel recently. The superbly-written reviews and the smooth camera work made me fall in love with the Linus Media Group's videos content almost instantly! Congratulations on the 1 million subscriber milestone (as well as the others) and keep up the amazing work!

Oh, and thanks for holding this giveaway and good luck to everyone else!  B)

I was intially into computers but i wasnt really motivated to do anything like programming or website designing . Then i started watching your videos and was inspired to do something rather than just sitting on my fat a**
Well...thank you for educating me :)

Stay cool

linus, luke, edzel, brandon, taran, nick B)

YAY!!! Good work Linus and team, your videos have gotten me through many boring classes.

I found Linus Tech Tips a long time ago, when i decided to build my first pc. I came across your 1055t CPU unboxing and first look, which i enjoyed, and started looking through the rest of your videos. I enjoyed every one of them. You do it different to other unboxers or reviews, you make mistakes, but so what? It adds some character to the video, unboxing videos don't have to be perfect, and they're better when they're not. So thank you for all these years of videos, back when you were pretty small, to how big you've gotten now.

i7 4790k (Hyper 212 Evo); GA-Z87X-UD3H; 16gb G Skill PC3-19200 DDR3 @ 2400MHz; GeForce GTX 1080 ; Corsair CX600M 600W PSU; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB &  3TB HDD; Windows 10 64bit.

I have been watching your vids for about 2 years now, increased my iq with techquickie, shared my love for technology with my friends and had a couple of laughs on the way.

Took me a min to finally subscribe to your website but been a subscriber to your youtube since day 1 of stumbling upon thee.

ivd seen your videos go from meh quality to holy shit your team should do film on a professional level.

keep up the hard work bros!

p.s hope i win the custom pc, it would be the first contest i have ever won in life and i know from the brains ivd gained it wont go to waste.

plus cmon amanstouch is the winner ...that sounds awesome.

Congratulations to Linus, Luke and his media group. You guys have been working so hard on so many great videos for us and you are the only channel I regularly watch for nearly 4 years. You guys affected my interest and passion in Hardware and tech stuff which now is part of my character really. So again, huge congrats and thanks to Linus Media Group.

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

I just want to thank you for the good work. whenever i want to know something about a computerthingie I go to your channel and searh for a video on it. Keep the great work up!

First I want to say thank you Linus and everyone at LMG for all the content and great videos. I beleive I found you, Linus, when I was searching for a tutorial on water cooling about 2 years ago (I still haven´t watercooled my system lol). Then I just kept watching your videos and if I am not mistaken you were one of the first persons I subscribed to on youtube. Great giveaway, I hope LMG keeps growing, you guys are great! 

CPU: AMD FX 6100 Stock - MB: Asus M5A97 EVO - RAM: AMD Memory Entertainment Edition 2x4 GB 1600 MHz - PSU: Topower 650W NANO - SSD: Samsung 840 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500 GB 7200 RPM - GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 Vapor - X OC - CASE: Aerocool Strike - X Advance (Red/Black) - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I found LTT while looking for a new smartphone. Noone does these kind of reviews like you guys do. They are just insanely accurate for my daily use. In that manner I would love to see a review of the OnePlus One from Linus.

Keep up the good work guys  ;)

First of all, gee motherfkin gee 1million subs bro :D

I'm watching Linus Tech Tips Videos for over 2 years now. The channel was shown to me by a friend. He said that there would be tons of interesting videos and he wasn't wrong ^^

Especially the videos about GPUs, PC builds and displays were frkin interesting for me as pc-builder and graphic designer ;)

I would like to see some review about DDR4 and the all new 2011-3 socket, just cause it's new :P

Good luck and keep having fun making videos for us, your community. 

I'm out ^^

The channel had help alot in my first rig!!!

More millions to come!

Found LinusTechTips while browsing for parts for my friends new build. 

Congratulations on reaching 1M subscribers.