1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

from the start and as long as you do this, we will always watch your videos.

keep it up

a dedicated viewer

GZ on the 1mil, been almost since the beginning and honestly i love the old 1 take format and Linus himself as cameraman :D

As a networking geek id love to see more high end non-consumer gear if you could get your hands on some :) Maybe a fiber optics 101 or something.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

Love your channel, love this forum, hoping to see More awesome videos. I like your videos because you are funny. I watch your video all the time. Good luck

Sohayel. nafi

"Congratulation to LinusTech for the one million subscribers! Achievement unlocked! Keep up the AMAZING work!! Wondering how can i met your  

videos when trying to find a new mouse for rmy PC, when you still worked at NCIX. Awesome memories! :')." Quoting from my Facebook post.

Congrats on the 1 million subs! If I recall correctly, I first started watching your videos while you were still at NCIX (somewhere in 2008 or 2009 probably). Love the way you present the products and inform us about them! It's even better since you went independent. Anyway, if I get the chance to win, I'd like the Surface Pro 3! (If it's taken, the rig will do :P) Gratz again for everything :) Btw, Poutine is delicious!

I am happy I got a glimpse of the history of the channel and it's heartwarming and inspiring that you got this far through hard work, dedication and of course, being yourself (the not-so-appropriate jokes are often my favorite parts of the videos :D ). But I wanted to make use of the chance to say, thank you! You are the coolest guy on YouTube. Keep up the good work.

Linus you and your group are one of the best youtubers I know. Your youtube channel were showed to me by my friends and all the things I know about PC and PC hardware I learned here. Thank you for all the work you put into your videos, for me it was extremly helpful. Thank you Linus and happy celebration for 1 M subscribers.

you helped me so much to get into this world i know love watching your vids i've watched them all i've build a pc with your advice. keep up the good work!

goodluck to everyone who wants to win!

post-126004-0-69732800-1410427632.jpg

I found Linus when I was searching for info about how to build a PC and what hardware to choose for it about 3 years ago.

I still don't have a PC built by me, but I think I know how to build one.

Thanks

Congratulations Linus Media team, you guys constantly bring the highest quality guides, reviews and unboxings to YouTube, you gave me the confidence to build my first PC (and not my last!) and your new channels are awesome. Quick techie has taught me plenty and channel super-fun is always a laugh. Although you do this a your job, it means no less that the content has affected us all positively.

I cannot wait for the giant water cooling projects as I am really getting into PC modding, I (and other probably would as-well) would love it if you guys made some basic tutorials similar to your plasti-dip video!

Oh and the WAN show is fantastic!

-Java :P

I stream games! http://Twitch.tv/WaterMistz

Linus I really love your personality it makes me come back to your channel and watch your new content. Congrats on 1 million!

Hello Linus/Everybody!

For answering some questions: I wanted to buy and build a new PC for me, and i never done it before. My friend suggested your videos, and i learned a lot from those channels, and it made me a tech geek :) . I think i can say, that i watched almost every video on the channel. After a while, i found the linustechtips forum, and i was suprised by the amount of helping ppl. They helped me with my PSU, monitor, aand my old corsair h100 broken pump. Big THANKS for that!
        In the future i really want to see a mineral oil cooled rig build with Linus, and Luke together!:DD (and maybe less audio videos) Another big plus was: when i searched for the best parts for my budget, a linus video popped up explaining the pro's and the con's about that product.
       If i just got my new rig, why do i need them giveaway? Good question. Well, i spent almost every money on my PC, but my brother got only a laptop, and it's not funny to play with him, with his intel GMA4500 laptop. Sometimes even firefox laggs in that laptop:D If u want to see my rig, just ask for some pics, i'm really proud what i could fit in a Corsair Carbide Spec-01:)

If i win, i hope i don' get only signatures, i want DRAWNINGS! please no dickbutt:(

CPU: i5 4670k MB: Gigabyte Z97x UD3H  Ram: 4*4 Gb Hyperx Fury  GPU: Asus RoG GTX 1070 Case: Corsair Carbide Spec01 Storage: 2TB HDD/120gb Samsung 840
PSU: EVGA Supernova Nex 750w Display: Benq GL2460HM CPU Cooling: Corsar H105 2*SP120

Great job, now for the 2 million milestone.

I started watching the content back in the NCIX days and followed Linus to his new channel.

Gongrats

I found linus' channel in 2010. FACK. Massive! Giveaway is massive

What about time constraints. Im usually sleeping during the show so if I win will i be disqualified if  don't reply at the moment.

Time zones :D

I found LinusTechTips after one of my friends was like "You havn't watched Linus!? Somethings wrong with you.", and now, a day hasn't gone by that doesn't involve me going on the LinusTechTips and TechQuickie YouTube channels. I love the way things are reviewed and explained, you make it sound so much more entertaining than some others than. Personally, I'd like to see a review of the NZXT H630, Linus did a review of the H440, but I'd like to see what the different is with H630 as I'm considering switching to that from my really old original NZXT Phantom.

Keep up the awesome work! :)

Thank you all for your videos. I actually just watch them for fun. And it's great.

This forum is one of the only places where i keep adblock off. That's saying something.

In 1.5 week I will be subscribed to your channel for two years .I was trying to build a pc and that's when I found your channel and it helped me a lot to pick the right parts since I was on a tight budget. After watching some more videos a was hooked and I watch as much videos as I can sonce then. Awesome vidoes ,best tech channel.Congratulations for the 1milion subs to the whole linus media group, you diserve more.

So glad there are channels on YouTube that honestly interest me. The genuine feel and high quality of your videos keep me coming back every day to watch them. Honestly, thank YOU.

That's awesome news congrats!!

I found your channel searching for a bf3 comparison PC vs Xbox and subscribed at the end of that video!

i found LinusTechTips while on youtube and looking for some guides to build a pc, and i loved your voice and how simpel you made it to bee thanks and keep up the good work :)

I remember watching Tech Update from TigerDirect and it was back in 2008 or even earlier. My techtiscals was in the midst of developing and I began to search for more tech videos on YouTube. It was then I found out LinusTechTip, doing many wonderful unboxings, reviews, and other computer videos that satisfied my hunger for tech. Thank you Linus and LinusMediaGroup for all the effort.