1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been watching this crap show since the HD6000 series launch and haven't managed to actually make anything crappy enough to push me away in that time frame! While I haven't been extremely active in the community, I was always there lurking from the seedy recesses of my room. Congrats on hitting a million (even though it should have happened like a year and a half ago). Here's to hoping I get that gaming rig since I havent gotten an upgrade since before I started watching the channel!

I "found" you some months ago when trying to get some intel on fans and cases. Really great work, keep going - I've been watching every video since I subscribed :)

Oh, and I would really live to win the surface ;) hope you ship to Germany :)

i don't remember how i found both ncix channel and linustechtips, but ever since i did, they have been the most entertaining and informative channels iv'e subscribed to

I love LinuTechTips, you are the best tech reviewers ever. If I had questions about any computer case or part All I needed to do was look it up and you guys were the first and the best reviewers. I love you guys, and you deserve a pat on the back. Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers!!!

Glad to hear that your business is striving Linus! I've been watching your videos for about i wanna say 2-3 years now, not sure exactly but i've always been enjoyed your videos. My favorite thing about your channel is that your not afraid to speak to truth about products when your reviewing them. My favorite type of videos you make have been your how to's and your unboxing, i do still thoroughly enjoy your reviews. I've also learnt most of everything i know about computers and there hardware from you! I'd just like to say thank you for all the content you have put out all this time! And good luck to you and your company in the future! :)

Spencer Bell

Heyya, you guys are great!

I first saw one of your videos a couple of months ago when i wanted to build my own PC and you guys really helped me a great deal with tutorials and such. Making it fun and not any kind of hazzle to watch. Qudos to that!

I really dislike beans.

I was first shown a LinusTechTips video around 8 months to a year ago by someone I met playing on Steam. We had been talking about our PCs and he linked to one of Linus' videos and I was immediately hooked. Linus' videos are entertaining and informational about a subject which can be a bit boring, bur the Linus Media Group does it, I will watch a video about a product which I don't see myself buying just because of the entertaining content. Congrats guys on the milestone and keep making great videos.

I have been watching linus since he was opening firetrucks at ncix. He is wonderful and all his content is great.

Love you linus! ...and slick and broll and others etc.  :mellow:

Smoked gouda goes absolutely phenomenal with a good honeycrsip apple. Although perhaps not my favorite food, it does make a healthy and satisfying snack.

I found linustechtips when i was building my first computer, and i think that ltt whas the best help when i was choosing parts

I love your vids they are awesome to watch after school for me. Stay awesome Linus tech

I joined linus tech tips first when i was researching graphics cards and i made the best pc ever thanks to linus you're awesome man

Well first off I'd like to welcome all of the new accounts that were created to the LinusTechTips forum, greetings and salutations, and secondly I'd like to congratulate you guys on the million, since you guys really did put a ton of effort into the channel. I still remember finding my first unboxing video with Linus and loving the crapiness but amount of knowledge in and it hooked me then and there to watch your videos. It's crazy to see tough how much Linus Media Group has grown and how much the production value has gone up, even if I did kind of love the badness of the old stuff, and I'm happy to know that Slick is worked to death on far fewer occasions. Grats on 1 Million Guys!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Wow a lot of replies

This is me in real life.....Wouldn't you rather give away free stuff to a true murican? I know you're canadian so you should understand how important it is to have pride in ones country

I should make mine special somehow3871725-1373030102489649.png

I haven't been with the channel for too long, but since I came, I would never want to go back to whatever videos I used to watch. Thank you Linus!

Linus you make hands down the most useful and awesome videos on YouTube. You've helped me build my first rig and you've helped me buy any pc part iv ever bought. thanks a ton and congrats on the milestone. 

Yay 1 Million! Congrats! I first saw Linus videos because they kept showing in my recommended videos. Once I saw the first one (maybe 2 years ago) I got hooked.

hi Linus I wanna thank you for all that you have told us shared with us and even given us you are one of the only channels that I found  that did tech videos from computers to tablets to phone to headphones to even interviews from the companies we all and love. I really love your channel mostly since you tell us whats new or how to uses a certain part or even reviews of how a product works or functions and if you like it or not. Before i didnt even know what a motherboard is or that ram is another word for memory. I tried so hard to search up in youtube "how to build a gaming pc" or what is the phone that is currently the best for me or what headphone fits me the most. Really with out you your team or your funny humor I would even know half the stuff I know now.I just wanna say thank you all for all that you have taught m.a..s.t..er YoDa? But for real thank you you really deserve the millinon subscribers from the bottom of my heart  ;)