1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi. My name is casper, im a 16 year old swedish guy who found your channel through a friend, about a year and a half ago. Your channel has helped me develop a intrest, as well as knowledge when it comes to tech. Even though i've never been that active here on the forums, i have spent alot time here reading, and learning. Thanks linus, luke and the rest of the team, for the great time i've had, and thanks to everyone here on the forums, for all the things i've learned. It has bern an amazing journey so far, and i hope it will last a long long time. Best wishes to everyone, and best off luck in the sweepstakes!

I found Linus when I was trying to build a pc with my father at the age of 11 I watched 5 of his videos before and after school until I finally started the process when we finished I subscribed to Linus and liked as many videos of his I could and I still use my computer now. Thank you Linus for becoming my role model and for helping me along the way!

:) thank you Linus you gave me the courage to be who I am today!

A great channel you have there Linus, I've been always watching your videos mostly trough reddit cause I found you that way but I didn't have subscribed to your channel till a month ago, love your content keep up the good work and good luck in the future.

Congrats on 1 Mil. I hope you guys continue with your success.

I found your channel when I got interested in learning how to build a computer. I though all the information was helpful and loved seeing all the new tech that would come out when you guys when to CES and all the other events you've been too.

so happy to see you make it to one mill. i love the one take way of your videos keep up the good work 

Well, I found LTT as a nervous 13-year-old, wanting to know how to build my first computer and general pc tech news. Now, two years later, it is even more awesome and the community to back it up is perfect and I hope Linus and Luke and the rest of the team understand how much of an impact they had on the tech world and I am so grateful and omg tytyty :D

I've been watching your videos ever since I discovered your channel years ago. I've also been a part of the forums for awhile now. (I don't come here that often to be honest, but that doesn't mean I don't love this community.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

You know all those notifications from when a youtuber which you are subscribed to uploads a video? Yours are the only one I keep so I can watch them later. The job you've (you and your team) done so far is amazing, you are a great little man and faith in humanity is restored when one can see people like you get to do what they love and have what they trully deserve. Keep being incredible and as always, don't forget to smile.

Oh, and BTW, I've just started the University again (had a failure on Chemical Engineering two years ago). I'm studying Computer Engineering and at first I entered it because of the Mechatronics (since in spain there is no particular school for it, you have to access it through another grade), but I've been felling in love more and more with the inner technology of computing materials and all kind of hardware and one could say you have played a part on that. Your reviews are so damn great that one starts thinking about doing dirty stuff with those sexy motherboards and all their SATA ports. -_-:D

PS: I'm enjoying a Fanta right now.

I don't remember how I found this channel but I'm very happy that I did. Big thanks + congrats to you guys for all you've achieved so far. Look forward to seeing what's in store as you guys go for 2m subs!

Thanks Linus for following your passion and making videos for us full time. I have been watching your YouTube show now for a few years and love your content. I have bought a number of products specifically based on your recommendations, most notably you made me a Noctua fan, no pun intended, got the Phobea UV LED lights for my desktop station, and most recently purchased the Avermedia portable capture card. All have been dynamite products and I can't be more thankful for your recommendations. I will continue to use your channel as a guide for future purchases. Also I have to say that your weekly WAN show is great and has been a great addition to the channel. I really stand behind your work and looking forward to continually being a part of your forum for yeas to come. Wish you the best on all your upcoming adventures.

THANKS LINUS FOR ALWAYS KICKING ASS

ZHGcK7G.jpg

i5 3570k and GTX 780 Ti

I have been watching for a long time now and I have enjoyed every last bit of it. Thank you for all of the tips you have given everyone.

Congratulations to everyone, reaching one million subscribers is a big deal, and you guys truly deserve it. I am relatively new to the youtube channels, and I have to say I have quickly fallen in love with them. The quality of the videos are excellent and I am amazed by how much I have learned in such a short time. What stands out the most though to me, is the community that has been built around these channels. It's incredible to see all these people coming together for their love of technology. That is after all what the internet and youtube is all about – to bring people with common interests together under one community – and LinusTechTips embodies that perfectly in my opinion. I'm honestly still amazed that every time I see someone post on youtube a build they are thinking about, that person receives so much positive and constructive feedback from others. That type of friendliness is very rare on youtube, and it's the perfect example as to how amazing this community truly is, and so much of that is due to how welcoming you guys are in your videos. Linus touched upon it in the video, talking about that "human element" that is present in the videos, and he is definitely right. The overall tone of the videos are just so friendly and it shows just how genuinely excited you guys are about the tech and how in that sense, you guys are no different than us. The videos are made by people who are passionate about tech for people that are passionate about tech, and that is truly what makes this community so inclusive, that it's so easy for the people who make the videos and those that watch them to relate. But of course, that is not to say that you guys aren't professional. You guys really teach us so much from these videos and provide us with such good content. You guys have the perfect balance between the friendliness and the professionalism, and that is something that is hard to come by on youtube, and I have no doubt is a big reason for your success. I have learned so much just from the past few months of watching the videos, that I have gone from knowing nothing about PC's to being completely confident about buying the right parts and putting together a machine, which I will hopefully be attempting soon.

Anyway, I figured now was a more perfect time to join the forum than any, and I look forward to getting more involved with the community. Congrats again on one million, and here's to another million!

I'll be honest, there isn't one particular style of content that the LTT channel and forum that I like above the rest. It's truly amazing how much content there is period. No other source or youtube channel can provide information and a sense of character that is provided here and on the YT channel. Can't wait to see the next step the team makes. Keep it up <3

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

Found the channel through your video review on the msi GT685-818US. It was a great review and I loved the content you put out after that video. Keep it up guys!

Ahh, I remember finding LTT about 3.5 years ago when I first decided to build a computer. I remember watching every single video waiting for summer when I would have enough money and time to build it. The old days of camera guy & ncix are pretty nostalgic, but the new content is much better. What I love the most these days is the tangents Linus and Luke go on on the Wan show (which I have been watching religiously since episode one). You guys are somewhat of an inspiration to me, showing that if you have dedication you will succeed. 

Thanks for all the awesome content over the years !!!

Sorry about this, im a newb okay.

Difference:

Newb= Nice to the players, wants to get better at the game.

Noob= Nasty and hateful to players and will never get better at the game, EVER.