1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My 5 year-old laptop is dragging me down, and since last summer I have been interested in building my own PC. You channel has educated me greatly in this topic, and I am now currently saving to build my own PC. Great channel, I appreciate all the information that you guys have put for the people out there.

Will keep this short:

Stumbled upon the channel back when you accidentally(?) fell into a pot of bleach, and it's amazing looking back what you have accomplished in that time! Thanks for all the hard work and on to the jiggamillion subscribers!  :lol:

I only found LTT about 6 months ago when looking for a new mouse, and since then it has become one of my top 3 favorite youtube channels. I've gone back and watched so many older videos and felt like I was missing out all this time. You guys are awesome at what you do, and very entertaining to boot. Congratulations!

Thank you Linus for getting me into computers and computer gaming, I build my first pc after watching hours of your videos a few years ago, keep making great videos!

I've never tried fly fishing, and I don't want to. Hashtag LMG.

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

i love all the videos, got to have some jokes in it because it makes the video more enjoyable and not just about technology, i would also like to see reviews on mid range components but keep up the good work and good luck for the future

also my favourite food is PIZZA!!

I actually found you like 6-8 months ago when I was hearing adhesivewombat and everyone talking about a guy named linus... Searched and never went back! I am pround of you Linus1 Iwas a console gamer that wanted to enter the pc world and you helped me! remember that acer predator that you review on the park? I was going to buy that , because Ihad so few information! Now I'm gonna build a full tower! thank you dude! and keep up the good work , because I believe that you can reach 5 millions and more! :D  :P  :wub: 

Great videos linus love all the vids especially informative ones and you keep me up to date on all my tech pretty much

You guys are awseome! Just keep doing things the way you feel we'll love it. This is the way you'll do things with passion and because of that, you''l do the things we love.

Thanks!

You guys were the whole reason I decided to build my first computer. Ever since that ive just been getting more and more knowledgeable about tech and I love it. Thank you guys for doing things the way you do. Cant wait to be here when you hit 2m subs haha.

When I first came across your channel I was just getting into the PC community so I did not know much but after binge watching your videos I learned a lot in the last 3 months. So I would like to say thank you. Oh and I instantly fell on love with channel super fun. Finally I would love to win the custom PC.

you guys have been awesome since the onset, i had come across the channel while looking for guides on computer builds  :D .........that was a while ago, now its the first place i look for reviews 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I first saw linus 2 .5 years ago and I still watch your videos! I was just looking up some computer case (I don't remember witch one) anyways when ever I looked up a review about a computer hardware product you guys were the only videos I would see. when ever i meet a friend who is interested on building computer I always send them your way and even if there not interested I still send reviews about the products i'm building for them. 

On a side note I would very much appreciate if you were to update the front page from beta I was planning on making it my homepage but it never updates :( 

I like how you (Linus) have like four different youtube channels, and one of them is for your cats xD. And i also like the "Luke gets fired" thing.  :P

Thank you linus media group for making tech enjoyable i really appreciatee how you guys put in the effort to give information abt tech and lastly thank you guys for teaching my how to built my very own computer :) The specs now are a i5-4670K , Gtx 780 Classified , H100i , Maximus 6 Hero and rocking 3 intel 730 ssd in raid 0 hehe:)

I think the first video of his that I found was a video of how to apply CPU thermal paste haha. Nowadays the first thing I do when I get home from work is usually check out what new videos LinusTechTips has uploaded. 

-Linus you've taught me and thousands of others how to build a computer and so much more. Thanks for the great, informational, and candid video content. Keep it coming!

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

good luck linus it's time to grow up! provides an overview of the servers!