1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found LinusTechTips looking to learn more about computer hardware and build my own rig but stayed for awesome and regular content. Glad to see how far LinusTechGroup has come!

I was a little German boy who subscribed you when I was 13 in 2012. At this time I wanted to build my first own gaming PC and I watched you because I needed help which parts I put in the PC. Since this time I watched every single video of you because I loved your videos and you made me to a 15 year old geek from Germany :) I want to thank you for every single work you put into this channel because this channel is some of the best YouTube channel ever. LinusTechTips is the only channel in my SubBox which I watch every single video!

So thank you and I hope I will win some of your Stuff :) And btw sorry for maybe some mistakes in the texts.

|| CPU Intel Core i7 3770K | Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | GPU Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP 2048MB GDDR5 | Case Coolermaster CM Scout 2 | Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, 3TB Seagate | PSU BeQuiet! Straight Power 580W | Displays BenQ XL2720T, Fujitsu 22" | Cooling Noctua NH-U14S | Keyboard Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G700s | Sound Creative, Logitech G930 ||

Planning on building my own PC soon! Thanks Linus Tech Tips for giving me all of the information I need.

Best reviews and unboxings on youtube. Not just for technology and computer parts, but for any product. I've ended up buying three different products after watching your videos. An NZXT Hale90 power supply, Logitech G35 headset, and an EVGA X99. So thank you!

I've been watching since Summer 2012. I found you by looking up GTX 680 videos. I'm glad I did. LMG has made some of my favorite content on YouTube. Thanks LMG! :D

It's truly awesome to see what has become of just some guy making videos and posting them on the internet. This is a perfect example of how anyone can make what they love to do into a career that that love and can as well be supported on. Keep making awesome content and continuing to provide the best tech videos on the internet.

I'm from Canada, your from Canada, we're both legen.....what for it...............................................................................................................................................................................dary, LEGENDARY!

Inspirational video.

As for the creativity part I have none, but I would like to state how I found LTT. 

Over the long long time I have been on YouTube I have seen the LinusTechTips channel recommended to me before I was even a PC gamer, much like a lot of my current favorite YouTubers I thought "Pfft, everybody watches them, probably some Call of Duty nerd" but then I ended up giving it a shot. At first, I disliked your videos, not because I found the general content bad, but because I was jealous that you had all this cool stuff and subscribers and I didn't. But then when I started to look up reviews and unboxings and your videos were the first to come up, I had to watch them because I recognized your name and nobody elses. I found myself binging on unboxings and eventually subscribing. I always love your content no matter what it is. I don't always have the chance to actually say something to my favorite YouTubers with a chance of them actually seeing it, so I hope this get's read. 

Anyways, thanks for the great videos, knowledge and laughs. 

post-110999-0-45990000-1410471211.jpg

congratulations guys, you are the best.

I like how you guys review PC hardware.

It really give me a good idea on what to buy

thanks and keep up the good work.

50228233.jpg

I heard about Linus when searching for Sandy Bridge board information. (When they had that recall thing)

Also, when i was searching for Video Card reviews on youtube.

I get extremely giddy and excited when you release a build video :)

Congratulations guy's an achiveing so a great milestone in youtube career!

Keep up the good work ;)

great job guys, i love what you guys do. 

I found the channel while researching a product (a logitech touch pad) i wanted to buy. your video convinced me to buy it.

Good luck everybody! It's been a while since I've found a channel as pleasing as yours is, Linus.   Keep up the amazing work!

I have first found Linust Tech Tips when I wanted to learn about computer and Hardwares, at first i didn't know anything... Now i feel i know a lot from building computers, to overclocking, to..... well... almost anything. I thanks to Linus i learn many things and here i'll say its been only months.

This you tube channel has been a god send for me it has really given me a stress outlet for me and i hope the best to all of the linus media group

You're cheap Mr. Linus... or maybe it's just that Logan set our expectations a bit too high :P

Well congrats. I found this place looking at which GPU to get for a rig. Deco the most "professional" and my favourite vids ever. Haven't missed a bid since I joined.

This is amazing! I found LinusTechTips as a recommendation by YouTube. BEST RECOMMENDATION EVER. I am a daily watcher! Congrats on the 1M subs. Here's to the next million.