1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found your YouTube channel when I wanted to build my first gaming rig 6 months ago. Since then I can't wait to go to your channel each day for new information. Thank you so much for what you do.

I found tech tips when I got interested in computers. I think one of the first video's I saw was as fast as possible. From there I started searching and found this. Now I watch almost every video with pleasure :) Thanks a lot for giving us the content we like and need!

I was building my first computer so just like any person I searched on YouTube “how to build a computer”. One of Linus’s many PC builds popped up. That is the wonderful story of how I found LinusTechtips. My favorite food is pizza but not Pizza Hut pizza, real Italian pizza. To be creative my favorite company for SSD is Samsung but I don’t buy their phones.

Good luck y'all! :)
If it wasn't for Linus Tech Tips, I'd be another oblivious gamer! So glad that you're doing so well! Can't wait for the 900 series reviews ;)

I first found out about linus when I was researching to build my first gaming rig about 6 months ago, and now I have created a forum account and watch all the videos that go up on YouTube. I hope I win something, keep doing what you're doing, and have a nice day.

*note: I will not be able to watch the WAN shiw until it goes up on YouTube so if i am drawn i will know about it after the video goes up

Good Luck

-TheknightPaul

Oh dang I've been around since like almost the beginning o-o I feel so...weird. Congratulations! You guys have come a long way and I hope that me and my group of friends can have as much success as you guys and maybe work together one day.   

I love you man :'( Congratulations Linus. They grow up so fast :""""(

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Linus Tech Tips has become a huge part of my life. I use for tech reviews from the people who tell the truth and are no't bias Linus tells it the way it is. I also use it for my entertainment, I love everyone at Linus Tech Tips. I look forward to every review, unboxing, testing, coverage, and every video that you guys post. Keep up the awesome work. You guys have come a long way and you have earned  every Subscriber you have. 

Greeting Hi,my name is Daniel Yi. I am 14 about to turn 15 on 9.28.14. I know I sound like a chum for wanting the custom pc but with parents who do not trust you to create a computer marks me as an inexperienced builder.I found your channel in the summer of 2012 and I was more into gaming than ever.I had aspirations of becoming a Computer engineer and also get my you tube channel to grow. The reason I sought for help in the field of technology is because of my love and passion for computers.I am in a High School right now that specializes in engineering. It will give me some experience on technology and it will help me move on in college. This post is getting a bit long :). I want the computer because I can use it instead of my crummy computer that gets loud when I try to record,lag when I stream and can't even stay cool running a game like Minecraft.Hopefully I can win and hopefully you guys at the media group reads this. Thanks for being a daily part of my routine and a congratulations on the 1 million subscriber mark.

I found LinusTechTips when I was browsing videos on the Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard and found yours, I noticed how much better it was than other tech reviewers and i've never gone to anyone for anything about PC's since. :) Rock on Linus and Company!

Congratz Linus!! I fisrt found Linus Tech Tips searching products like ss siberia v2 and a lot of other stuff, but never by following the channel. BUT, it was long time ago, now Im a subscriber and watch almost every video uploaded! Keep that great qualit videos Linus! Again, congratz!!! Hope I win the PC or Surface =D

Sweet. I came across Linus and his stuff when he worked at NCIX. Now, my favorite videos are unboxing ones, specifically case reviews.

Congrats! Your channel has been a huge part of my life, and I continue to enjoy it every day. Thanks to you, I've built my own PC, become the 'tekkie' of my neighborhood, and come off of less of an idiot and more of a guy that actually isn't stupid. Thanks for keeping me from looking mentally retarded.

I first found LinusTechTips when I was looking to buy a new laptop for going to university but I had know idea what to look for. So I started looking around at the difference between i5 and i7 processors and found the channel Techquickie and from there I found LinusTechTips. Thank you for all your help.

1 million hype!! Now give me that might look like as "ass rig"  haha

I love your videos LinusTechTips. Keep it up and stay true to yourself! 

The only youtube channel and forum that i check for new updates and good info!!

Keep Them coming Linus and Co

Watched your videos since the first live stream started and loved them

Congrats guys! Keep on with the good work and being fun :D

I like the videos where you build computers and review cases *o*

Ohhh btw, my favorite food is tacos of course :D

Found LTT in kind of an interesting way. Helped my roommate build his new water cooled rig and decided to google "overkill water cooling setup" and found the ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled build and have been hooked since. Wasn't that long ago, but really really dig the content!