1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey linus ! I just viewed your video and went bananas. Thats insane 1 millions subs. Good job man you deserve it. Im a young youtuber that needs a new pc because mine broke recently.. It will be just insane to win this one :) sincerely, Alex and please can you review this amazing router, thanks

post-133993-0-00326700-1410470868_thumb.

Hey Linus. I'm glad we reached one million subscribers. And sooner then later well be at more subscribers then pewdiepie!

If it wasnt for linis and this forum My current pc would have been built half *ssed like my last. My last pc just had ramdomly picked parts. Thanks to his build guides and reading this forum I learned there is more to picking up the first thing on the shelf. It by some fluke I saw linus. The first vid I saw was his water cooling. Been a fan since then.

So thank you linus and fellow forum members for increasing my knowlege and passion for the custom pc by 900%. If it wasnt for you all id be listening to wife and just wasting money a random piece of junk because i wouldnt have known any better.

Love your channel! I especially love the unboxings and reviews! Thank you! :D

Hey Linus and all. I just finaly got around to creating a forum account after watching this video.

I love your content, you guys are consistently my favorite set of youtube channels. I happened to find LTT when I went to build a new personal gaming rig in March of this year to replace the last one I built around 5 years ago and your build guides kept coming up in my search results.

After the build, I just kept watching and I really love what you and your team makes. I also really love the WAN show, and that fact that for a working IT stiff like me who can never get home in time on Friday's that you have it archived on your channel for me to watch the next day. 

Keep on being awesome!

What I like so much about this forum is that there is always someone willing to help. I don't actually remember which video led me to suscribe to linus on youtube, but I regret not doing so earlier. 

>what product you would like to see us review in the future

Adult toys!

I found linus tech tips 4 years ago when I was searching for an unboxing/review of the Corsair TX650 and ever since watched most of the videos!

I love all your videos! I haven't missed a single one since 2012. They are all amazing and you have taught me everything i know about computers. You've inspired me to go into computer engineering and its all thanks to you. Even if i were to not win, I congratulate you on 1 million. Either the surface or desktop would work amazingly. I first heard about you when i was doing research on my last laptop and from then on i have never nor will i ever stop enjoying your videos. And your star wars rap was hilarious. Keep up the good work and heres to another million

Linus tech tips had really enlarged my vision on The insides of a computer and other cool tech. Since i was never able to build a custom PC myself(because i move a lot). It is a really great way to learn more. With this info i am happy to start my computer sciences course this year.

I actually found your youtube channel by accident while I was trying to do more research on building my own pc for the first time. Without your videos I would not have been able to put this pc together in such a short amount of time and get such a good amount of performance out of it.

Thank you for your great videos! Because of you I started to love technology!

Congratulations guys! I found Linus Tech Tips through reddit, the pcmasterrace more specifically. I really like all of the video formats, but I especially like the Tech under $100 videos, because it showcases some cool gadgets that you might not even know you needed! 

I've been following Linus since the NCIX days, the videos are informative and entertaining.

I would love to see more unboxing videos!

Thanks and congratulations!

I remember first finding Linus' videos when I was looking for a new mouse. As I was searching for video reviews of various mice, I kept coming across this one guy. After deciding to check one of them out, I thought they were pretty good, so when I came across more videos on mice, I'd go to his videos first. I even remember him doing one video about a mouse on his front lawn! Eventually, I decided to go straight to his channel to see what other videos he had. What I found was the awesome amount of videos by LinusTechTips. In no time, I was subscribed and excitedly watched each video the channel put out.

LinusTechTips has become one of my favorite YouTube channels. I've told several friends about the channel, and they've become hooked as well. We even try to sit down and watch the WAN show together when we get the chance.

Great job to everyone at Linus Media Group, and may you guys continue being just plain awesome.

How u doin'?

Would love to see more videos of: stuff that doesnt suck

Also, is it worldwide? if not bye bye!

THE HYPE IS REAL!! I found LinusTechTips 3 - 4 years ago, Linus and Co. taught me a lot about computers that I never knew about. I considered myself a peasant because I thought only consoles could play games that were "cool", or mainstream. But when my brother told and showed me that computers could do better I got hooked. After trying to dig up some archives of computers, I began to find myself in a state of confusion. Back then there wasn't any real good source where I could understand computer information. That's when I found LinusTechTips, The Holy Grail for Computer Geeks, they literally taught everything that I needed to know in like a "ABC" method. I am now proud to say that I am part of the PC Master Race for almost 2 years! I am enlightened to the point where now I anticipate for any LinusTechTips media and other computer news. Not only did LinusTechTips teach me how to build computers, know components, but they also showed me the path to the Audiophile Nation. You guys rock and I love every single one of your work! I hope that you guys grow even bigger so that even more people can be enlightened and be taught. Thanks for everything guys and for more to come! ^_^    

Recently built my first computer and got into this YT channel. Might stick around since I made the account. Good luck everyone else!

I could't pick between the two so i'll just put both.

linus.gif

A89AXbR.gif

I found LinusTechTips while trying to find out how to build a computer, so basically I built my system off the information that was in the video 

You said we could talk about food. Pizza is LYFE. Ok, thanks, bye.

I once fought a Canadian brown bear with my bear paws

Hey Linus! Congrats on hitting 1M subscribers on your channel! :) I just want to say that I just build my first PC about a month ago and your videos of reviews and everything really helped me build a beast of a computer! I love watching your videos all the time! Keep p the good work, and I hope you continue to grow bigger and bigger!

Linus media group has become an important part of my life. As a student, it had become a habit for me to check the YouTube channel as soon as I return home for fresh content.

For me, the best serious would be the build guides and the wan show. I simply love them.

Congratulations on the new feat. Hope your guys go far ahead