1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on the awesome milestone you guys deserve it and more! .

ps: Praise the sun!.

Congratulations Linus, and the rest of the team!
I Really enjoy your video's

Internet party! *confetti*

I first got into tech thanks to my Nintendo DS lite and when I wanted to get everything out of that thing ( even calling ) .
When I noticed that so much things were possible I started messing around with themes on my pc and my desktop was a mess but still somewhat amazing.
But the thing that realy got me into tech ( together with my firs own PC ) was Linustechtips... it was my first tech channel I ever subscribed to and even with the list of tech channels I am subscribed to right now, your still my favourite :D
I have watched the WAN/live show every week ( well... the archive, because it would be 3'o clock at night here to watch live ) since it started and I saw the channel grow to what it is now.
Now I have a lot of computer junk and have build my own gaming rig, I help people with PC problems and build PC's for friends, I even make some money with it.
I still learn a lot from your channel, the forum is amazing if you need help fast and making it my homepage has kept my up-to-date with the tech news :).
Thanks for this awesome hobby and this awesome community, Keep up the good work and congratulations with 1.000.000 subscribers 

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

Woha.A million times the awesomeness.I came here initially just for graphic card comparisons and got hooked.And as fast as possible on your YouTube channel is the best video series on YouTube.Keep growing.GLHF.

Congrats on 1 million subs! if any bunch on tech nerds deserve it it's you guys

Love your stuff, thanks for all you do.

My Current Build:

• 5.0GHz i7-3770k Processor
  • Asus Maximus V Formula Z77 Mobo
  • SLI Asus DCUII 670's Watercooled
  • 120GB Corsair Force GT3 Boot SSD
  • 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD
  • 16GB 1866MHz 9-10-9-27 G.Skill Ripjaws Z Memory
  • 1050w Seasonic 80+ Gold
  • Caselabs M8
  • Windows 7 64 bit
  • Samsung Blu-Ray Combo Drive
  • Creative Recon 3D Sound Card
  • XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock
  • Dual 360mm UT60 Rads
  • 15 Yate Loon Medium fans
  • Yamakasi Catleap Monitor (1440p)
  • Sennheiser HD 598

I came across Linus Tech Tips while searching for build guides and I stayed for the personalities and great content. Keep up the great work!

I found LinusTechTips at 3am when I was searching parts for my first own build computer. And the channel helped me a lot of building my pc because I didnt really have lot of money to build very expensive computer. I would like to see more videos about how you make these videos, know more about the linustechtips team, that would be awesome. Keep it up!

Having followed linustechtips for about 3 years now, you have become the only channel that I religiously watch every video from. I've learned most of what I know about computers from you guys and for that, I thank you! I first came across your videos by watching your review of the Razer Naga Epic! So once again, Thank you :D

I don't have a favorite type of video, i just love that you have so much content on a variety of different technologies  and gadgets, i always seem to find something that interests me. Your PC build guides have been really helpful, it got me through my first PC build  and helped me pick parts so i didn't misuse the money i took so long to save up, so thank you very much, and i hope you carry on doing what you have been and grow as a business. Starting university soon so a surface would be amazing =)

I remember when i first saw, Linus Tech Tips.

It was when i was looking at cases and pc-stuff i found this channel. AND IT WAS GREAT.

Love your coverage at all the different shows

A thing i would like, is a couple of videos, made in the old style, with handheld camera and linus turning boxes the wrong side up. Those times were great

Well, I found Linus searching youtube for PC and power draw, it was a video with some quad GPU config and about 1.3kW draw from the wall. Good job guys!

LTT is honestly one of the only tech channels that have a consistent Display/Performance... makes watching it like a TV show(Actually decent)  I would happily take the Surface Pro 3 off your hands would be handy for University.

Linus. Congratulations on your success! Your content is one of the best in the interwebs! Keep up the good work! A hug from Spain!

Ever sincer I've subscribed to your chanel on YouTube,I've grown to be more and more interested in pc hardware,and pc tips.Linus,you've got the best tech news,reviews etc on youtube.Learned so much from you man.Thanks!!!

Found your channel when i was looking my 1st ever gaming pc in back 2011 and never looked at any other channel. When linus talk i listen. Linus you helped me a lot in my life that you don't even know. Keep those videos coming it might save someone's life ;)

Damn, i remember the first time i watched a Linus video, it was a TechQuickie video about anti-aliasing and since then have followed him on every channel and all have been incredibly helpful when it came to learning about certain PC Parts, technologies and just any other product in between.

To be honest, I wouldn't say that any of the YouTube channels were my favorite part of LMG.  Sure the videos are fun to watch, and most important, informative.  But my favorite part of LMG has to be the overall community that has been built up from it.  There are so many people on this forum that are constantly looking to help others out.  I have had a few issues myself that received numerous replies within a few minutes with suggestions or help troubleshooting.  It's very hard to find that elsewhere and it just reinforces how great the community as a whole is.  I hope whatever algorithm you've developed for the laptop giveaway truly get's that piece of hardware in the right persons hands.

Congrats on 1 Million Subs!

I'm Italian  and I love this channel

I follow the channel for about a year and I became aware of it because almost no one in Italy review good hardware products 

thank you very much and continuing to make beautiful video

sorry for my bad english :D

I found LinusTechTips a couple years ago by randomly surfing the web looking for videos on computer parts because I was planning on building a PC.  I watched that one video, and I was hooked.  Ever since then, the first thing I do when I wake up each morning is watch Linus' new video (or videos, cause of his other channels).  I've really enjoyed both the unboxing style videos and the more recent professional videos, but it doesn't matter how it's done; as long as Linus is in it, it's worth watching!  I really want to win the PC, but really, any prize is a good prize, especially from Linus.  And I like trains.

Thanks Linus & crew, you guys really got it into tech by making information about it way more accessible. Here's to the next 1,000,000 subscribers, cheers.

Thank you LinusMediaGroup Team!

I am really happy to have you as a part of my daily routine!

You guys are amazing. Working with you guys would be the cooles thing in the world. But it's not possible :(

So gratulations to you!

PS: sry for the fangirling, but i think you are amazing. So stay the way you are right now ;)