1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I sound old now but I started shopping at NCIX in 2004, this was before Linus was even making videos. I got into the tech industry since 1998. It was also when I started building custom computers on my own. Rough start as I learned a lot by breaking my motherboard, hard drive and video card along the way. When NCIX started their YouTube channel, I subscribed to it right away and then that's when I started to see Linus review stuff for them. I have seen Linus from his first review (If i recall it was a review on a CPU cooler), he looked shy, wasn't as enthusiastic and not very joyful but now he is the complete opposite, also the video quality is probably way better than it was back in 2007. It has been a exciting 7 years since Linus came around the block, I had some very helpful advice from his video and his recommendations are usually spot on (tho i wasn't happy with the Windows Phone 8 review but each to their own opinion). The unboxing phenomenon kicked in so that help me decide the looks and feel of the part without having to be there. I meet up with Linus in the Aberdeen NCIX expo and got a chance to talk to him in person (photo). We had a pleasant conversation and i think at that point he was slowly starting up his Linus Tech Tips show. I have seen him in other NCIX grand opening as well but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Anyways I recently help built my sister her first computer (photo) and i made her watch some of the videos from Linus tech tips to guide her. She now joins the ranks of the #PCMASTERRACE.

Anyways my favorite food is Tofu...

Still the best tech channel and a great role model :) 

Thanks for the awesome videos and giveaways! :D

Congrats Linus, Luke, and crew for reaching this awesome milestone!!! Love you guys so much <3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Congrats on the 1 million subs! You guys have an amazing show, even though most of the time I either have no interest in the product or would never be able to afford the product I still watch it because you guys make it so enjoyable. Keep it up for years to come!

Great vids. It helped me decide the parts to my first computer and many other things. The things that was learned here is awesome. What else to say. I wish I had found this channel earlier and have started watching the vids and learning about tech sooner. I mean even vids which you don't understand right then but later find that you need that certain product or info you can always search the vids very easily and see the review of the product or info from the vid.

Great content. Great vids. Keep up the good work.

Hey Linus, big congrats on 1 million subs.

I found you 5 years ago when I starting research on my first gaming PC where I wasn't doing to well in school and didn't know what I wanted to do going forward. After seeing your passion for computer hardware I got really into it did a bit of tertiary education and now am doing what I love building custom gaming computers and making money while doing it, so thank you Linus. :D 

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

grats on 1mill, was emotion setting video, as for how i ran into the channel,  i use watch another channel that i really liked that had a more personalised well informed and quality review/news but with a less info report nature and more user to user talk, the people running that decided move onto their desired career paths and abandon the channel leaving me search around but most channels i came to where fairly boring and didn't come up with interesting ways make vary info savvy topics seem simple and entertaining in ways, when i came across LTT at first i was unsure but sticking around i been greatly happy to have ran into it, my most fave series is the wan show as when it came around it was exactly what i desired from a show, a easy going well informed yet vary casual almost like a conversation i'd have with a techy friend type of thing, that coupled with the many entertaining other series i don't think theres anything more i could think up i'd like see, perfect work linus media easily deserving your 1mill status

I Found LTT while looking for the best parts to put in my first gaming PC. I'll always be thankful for that day! This channel has been a huge help and I owe A LOT of what I know about PC hardware to it. Thanks guys! 

I first stumbled upon this channel probably around 5 months ago, and it is my go to channel for all news pc related. Great Stuff 

I found Linus and Austin reviewing steam at an event and thank you for all the knowledge and laughs. You guys are awesome and i cant wait for the channel to grow even bigger.

I've loved you right from the start (Kind of near the start ^^) Your videos are normally pretty funny and you're one of the main 3 Youtubers that I get my fix of tech updates, unboxings and reviews! :)

Thanks! And good luck for the future :)

1273003.gif

Congratulations on reaching another milestone! I have been watching your videos since the start of last year when i wanted to build my own very first PC! After watching your videos, i have helped numerous of my friends and family in constructing their PC.As of now i am still yet to build my own PC due to the lack of money :( . I am 16 years old now and hope to get a pc which i can actually use for myself both for school and for games. To me all your unboxings as well as reviews have aided me accordingly in choosing parts when constructing a PC. I look forward to watching an upcoming review on the asrock x99 motherboard. lastly, kuddos to linus and his team hope to see more great content!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Good job! :D It's nice to see that people can do what they love and make living from it :D

Wow. You guys really deserve this 1 million subscribers. You make SWEET content. I really look forward to watching your content everyday. Keep it up.

While not an 'active' community member, I'm incredibly proud to have not only met Linus, supported NCIX (before the first reno in Burnaby), but been able to watch, share, and enjoy his, and his team's content over the years.  Awesome job!

Congrats Linus and Group! Happy to see someone succeed doing what they love and make truly great content with all the hardwork you guys put into these videos!!

I am relatively new to tech and I just built my first DIY system at the start of the year (a modest one, but I love it). Truly I don't know how successful I would have been without all of your How To and Build a PC guides. Probably not very much. However thanks to your videos I had a great experience and really a lot of fun doing it. It wasn't stressful at all and everything worked out pretty well in the end. Thanks to your channel I am now truly into the tech scene and enjoying it very much. Please keep up the fantastic work and as for me I'll keep having fun learning from all you guys in the future. Congratulations again!

I haven't been on here for even a day. I follow on YouTube for a while now. Linus got me into building A PC and really knowing what to go. My laptop died yesterday and it's literally falling apart at the hinge. Would love to win a new laptop or desktop. Either way love your videos. And thank you for all your hard work.

Linus,

You and your team completely deserve 1 million subscribers. So much effort gets put into your videos, and it shows.

I caught the "tech bug" a little while ago and discovered your channel shortly after.

Ever since then, I've enjoyed watching your content every day and learning so much from it as well.

I wish you the best,

FPS Skilled  :)