1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i First Ran Across Linus's Videos while Shopping For Video Cards. i had Just Bought My radeon 5770 And Was Looking At 6950 vs. gtx 570/80 Videos Drooling Lmao.

AMD FX-8320, 8gb Team Vulcan 2400mhz CL11 ram, CoolerMaster Seidon 120XL AIO CPU Cooler (2x 120mm Thermaltake Smart Blue LED AF0026 2500rpm/97.5cfm fans), Sentey Abbadom II case (4x 120mm 1200rpm/42cfm case fans), 2TB WD green HDD, Samsung 840 Series 120gb SSD, Powercolor RadeonHD 7870xt Tahiti LE (1250mhz core/1500mhz memory), Thermaltake TR2 RX 850w PSU, ASRock 990fx Extreme3 mobo, Razer Lachesis gaming mouse, AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Black)

I can still remember watching your videos about homeservers when i was browsing for parts for my own homeserver. It was epic! That massive fileserver you build was so inspiring.

Thanks for the awesome videos!

Well your amazing, you just keep giving us more :D I found your videos when trying to find ideas and the best components for my first own build and it went amazing, after that i was hooked on watching the twitch streams (I stay up way to late to watch them haha) and the 100% interesting, informative and not boring videos. Thanks man :)

I first discorved linus techtips while browsing for a good tech channel, this had to be over 3 years ago (I think).

Otherwise, I had spaghetti bolognese and ice cream for dinner :)

Hey Linus you're doing great jobd :D keep going..Congrats from Greece

Everybody wants to win that custom build PC... do a review of it please..

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome

It was a glorious day when I found Linus Tech Tips. I watched some NCIX videos mostly for the Graphics Card Unboxings and Reviews and this was back when Linus Tech Tips did not even exsist yet and I kind of got of Youtube for a while. After I came back, Linus had created Linus Media Group and the Linus Tech Tips channel and I actually did not make the connection that this Linus was the NCIX Linus. (Yes Me Dumbz) Anyways,

I think my favourite videos done by you guys are The Build Guides and Luke's Tech Tips videos when Linus is away :D. I know for myself, I am a tech junkie so I love watching people take expensive hardware and making it look beautiful in a sexy case with that mhmmm sexy sleek irresist...uh I mean...uh I love the information and the perfect and simple steps to installing and making the best machine possible...with Noctua fans.

If the guys were to review something in the future, it would have to be the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 + because of the whole "ITS TOO BIG" or "IT DIDNT CHANGE" or "ANDROID IS BETTER GTFO GG NO RE LK F@GGOT" which is absolutely priceless in my honest opinion, plus you guys get to watch a really cool and "educated" fan boy war in the comments.

In all, you guys are my #1 YouTube Channel to watch and I am usually one of the first people to hop on my Phone or PC to watch the new video so keep it up with the awesome content and I really hope I get to win atleast something. It would pretty "Slick"....ha ha ha get it cause...ya know Luke's nickname...ha ha...slick...like the adjec...you know what, never mind.

Good luck to you guys in the future, and EVERYONE ELSE who is in it to win it :D

- ÉvïLÐøë® 

Congrats on the 1 million!!! Here's to 1 million more!  :lol:  :D

Good job and thank you Linus Tech Tips crew for the entertaining and much informative content.

I would like to see more tutorial and advice content.

Hope to see more of you great content for years to come! :D

Love you, Linus. You guys are awseome.
I keep watching your videos every day since 2009, thanks to you I've increased my passion for electronics.
I'm now 19 years old, and I'm planning to study Computer Engineering at University, here in Rome. 
I've always been attracted by electronics, but seeing how dedicated and passionate you and your team are in what you do, inspired me even more.

Congratulations for hitting the million subscribers, you're one of the few YouTubers that really deserve them. Hope you'll reach the 2 million mark soon!

Cheers from Italy. :)

OMG OMG OMG I really hope that the person who wins will get really happy. If i win I wouldn't get any happier :)

I first noticed you on Youtube when I was searching for custom gaming PC rigs and found that you did many things from building pc to unboxing. And congrats on hitting 1 million subs!

Thanks so much for the amazing videos, like many people I found your videos by looking for build guides and damn I glad I did, one the most entertaining and informative channels on youtube. Keep it up guys!

I do wish I had more time to be able to post on the forum. 

Thank you for very good videos and thansk for the  forum it`s very nice and easy to use ;)

Hello All Andrew here

I'm From United Kingdom (London)

And I love the videos you produce ^_^

I found LinustechTips from a Friend that I really adore..

I would love to see the Apple Watch review in the future as it looks interesting 

And I LOVE TACOS!!!

From a Fan ^_^

Congrats on the 1mil milestone :) hope that you guys will continue to upload even more awesome videos in the future :)

must say that I learned alot from you guys and I want to thank you for sharing your wisdom with us :D 

while i haven't been subscribed for to long, i have watched through most of your reviews when i was trying to determine what parts i wanted to build my first pc, and have since built it. I love watching your case, psu, and other hardware reviews, and greatly appreciate the content you put out. 

I found Linus' videos looking for PC building guides for a friend. Although, he ended up buying a prebuilt computer...I still learned a lot.

I just found this channel on YouTube and I love it! Keep up the good work!

Hey Linus, I've been watching your videos ever since you started at NCIX, years back. It's been amazing to see the quality of your content evolve. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers!

Found LTT when I was watching a video about i3, i5 and i7 differences by TechQuickie, and just sorta redirected myself to LTT and subscribed right away to both channels.

I've been watching LTT and the WAN Show for a little more than 6 months now and I have no idea how I ever lived without it!

You guys are the most entertaining, fun loving (you could even say SuperFun) eccentric group of individials I've ever had the pleasure of being invloved with. Take the 'Whole room cooling' project, sure it would be way easier to just buy an AC unit, but where's the fun in that? The fact that you guys are so open to every idea, and are just willing to rig up some crazyt multi-PC watercooling loop is just awesome! I can't wait for the video!

Thanks for being one of my favorite internet media groups ever!

-Spencer