1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LMG about a month or two ago I would say because I was looking for a how to build a PC tutorial and I stumbled upon your videos and I ended up looking at a lot more than just a how to video. I subscribed because I like the honesty you have always given to us for everything you have reviewed. Now I am glad that I have found this website and am a member on it because I am new to computers and I really needed a lot of help learning about tech stuff. I am happy to say that I feel a lot more educated about technology because of LMG and this site. I am currently still learning more about computers before I attempt to build one when I get enough money in the distant future, but if I won this giveaway it would REALLY make me so happy and it would make up for all of the bad luck I have had in the past. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on 1 million and I am looking forward to what you guys have in store for the future. Thank you for giving back to the community, I wish you guys the best of luck in all future projects! 

I don't know where to begin, I suppose I will start on the day I first watched one of your videos, Well what an experience it was like I could nerd out with a bunch of people all like me and you were just who I was looking for no-one else on YT is like you, your such an inspiration to me! I watch most of your videos and I am always fascinated with your reviews and how you feel the product performs! You have been such a big help for me and i'd like to say a huge thank you to all the team that provide the content I watch! My bordem is always cured when I am watching you guys! I wish everyone the best of luck on the giveaway!

Hello!

Love the videos, it's really amazing how this channel has changed over only a few years, still remember the first days after the separate linus tech tips channels with cats running al over the place and hardware.

Congratulations on this big milestone!

And a picture of my puny rig (Compared to your high standards).

post-88300-0-31801100-1410460611_thumb.j

You guys have taught me about everything I know about computers. And it has always been entertaining  and engaging to follow you! You may thank us for our support but man I would like to thank you for releasing such great content! Educating, intuitive, humorous - that's LTT.

Keep up the amazing work. And  please help yourselves to a virtual cookie nom nom nom :D

All the videos you guys have made have helped so much when i was building my first computer, everything like the case, gpu, cpu cooler and build guides, it's the best tech content on YouTube!

found linus tech tips over a year ago and i think i've watched 90% of the videos since, i even watch the WAN show live, which is around 3 AM in germany and i love all of the content!

Been watching your videos daily for about 6 months now, one of my favorite content creation teams on Youtube. You've all been very helpful to me while on my quest to learn about PC's (Thanks Techquickie!) and build PC's!  (I'm still on that part though) Your content is just so polished - excellent video and audio quality, fantastic editing combined with informative and interesting analysis and information have led me to seek your opinion on any piece of PC related product I am considering. Been meaning to join the forum as well for a long time - the 1 million giveaway finally gave me the oomph to do it, haha! Keep up the good work guys and well done on hitting 1 million subscribers!

P.S It always makes me giggle when Linus says 'butt-wipes for men'...

Wow, this is awesome guys!

Thanks for doing the job you do well, you truly make unique content.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Well, i was kind of surprised to see you've reached the 1m subscriber mark tbh, i thought you had reached it a few months back.

Oh well, i can only congratulate you guys for being one of the few hardware channels that really put their personality when making a video, and not a persona. You guys seriously have FUN doing this (watching an unboxing/quick view ensures a joke for example, or a play with words). I've been following you since NCIX, and after that it took me some time to find your new channel back, but once i did, i hit the subscribe button like an arcade machine.

Don't stop having fun please, you guys manage to show that through the camera, which is not an easy feat at all.

(and thanks for the opportunity, makes me kinda wish i was more active in the forums, but well....once a lurker, always a lurker).

Congrats. I would like to see more unboxings but who cares what i want its your channel
:blink:

Hey Linus and team. Congratulations on reaching an impressive number of subscribers. Honestly I'm surprised you didn't reach it sooner. I find myself looking forward to any techy product reviews and the human elements you bring to your videos, not to mention some of the great B roll you do.

I have no suggestions for future content but just keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your future content!

Meh, ive just joined this but whatever. I found you guys searching for PC part reviews for my upcoming (unlikely) project of making my own computer. Its really helped me see into the scary world of computers. 

Congrats for the one million subscribers and i hope that number grows by the thousands every day to keep you able to buy the latest awesome stuff.  :D

Thanks Linus Tech tips I would Just like to say thank you for the videos and all of the content that you have made!!

Every day I can't wait to watch your videos and also I cant't wait every day to help and be helped on the forums!!

thing

P.S: Can't wait for the watercooled room!!!

The way i found LinusTechTips was when I came across the 1500 dollar build guide. I was not surtent at all that I was going to build my own PC. But after the clear and easy to comprehend videos, I felt I was ready for it. Now, I'm cuurently sitting next to my beast PC, but is would never be as beast without your awesome Tips & Tricks. Now that I have this passion for pc's, I'm looking to study computer sience. The passion that I have for pc's would never be as big as it is now without you, so I'm verry glad that I have found you! See you on the next million!

Congrats on 1mil. it is well deserved. Now, to my story.

I started watching linus tech tips when i was searching for new PC (it was long time ago - maybe 3 or 4 years). I must say that you helped me a lot Linus and after half a year my computer was chosen. I know its a long time but you were still uploading better hardware unboxings and reviews and i did not know what was the best. Anyway i am happy with it now (or was until you posted video on g.skill ripjaws DAMNIT!)

Nobody can do videos like you Linus. Keep them coming!!! ;)

Been watching the channel for a few months now (I found you through your review of the corsair raptor gaming headsets) and already look to your guys' opinion first before considering a new tech purchase. Keep up the great work!

Lol you guys were actually the second channel I started watching when I was planning my first computer build. I'm pretty sure I've watched most of your vids from NCIX days to now and I've throughly enjoyed them all. I'd have to say LTT has grown into my favorite YouTube channel. Great content, great staff, you guys just look like ur almost always having the best time (sleep permitting) no mater what your covering. Hope LTT continues to grow for the foreseeable future. :)

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

WOOO Giveaway! I found you guys about a year an a half ago on reddit and I haven't looked away since!

Really like your reviews and unboxing linus .... saw your channel randomly on youtube for buying a pc ... i would like to see more system built ... itz not abt which video was good and following that style .... itz abt u making awesome videos randomly which is perfect ....

I started watching LinusTechTips to watch a review of the Corsair RGB keyboard and the video was so good I snooped around a bit and watched a few other vids and then subbed. Keep up the good work guys, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Well I'll like to start off with how did I start to watch ltt(Linus tech tips). Once all I wanted was a pc, I thought that Alienware was the best place for gaming pc, my friends use to say " no don't buy that ur going to waste a ton of money". And I said "what should I do". (I'mma stop doing quotes because it's to long). He was like u should build a pc part by part, then I went to youtube searched for how to build a pc, what parts should I use, also i used to watch case, mobo, and coolers reviews, so I would know what's good and decent. So then in a couple of months I knew almost ever thing just because of Linus tech tips. because of them I built my own pc, and I'm only 15. I want to thank you Linus. Goodluck to all.

I had to build a new PC and had to have an insight into the hardware world again .. and since the last PC I built was 5 years old, I was a little rusty terms of what i should be aware of.

the first video I came across was High speed Ram - is it worth it? and man it was gooooood..has probably saved a lot of money to keep up with the material you are sharing on youtube THANKS!!!

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro