1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Nice work Linus! :) You are doing the best reviews in Youtube! When I see your video no matter do I care for the product you show in the video, I am checking it. :D Hope you get more subscribers. You and your team have the best job. :) 

I found Linus Tech Tips about a month ago when I found out that I might get a job working with computers. I was really "outdated" as to whats new and whats not . However doing a simple search on youtube I found the build guide for the gaming computer [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFb3TNePIg&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwlcLU_rv29Gt4578XfgJm_&index=11] you guys built. After that i started browsing around the channel watching other build guides and reviews of products and even found it interesting the "As Fast As Possible" playlist was as it brought me up-to-date with some new tech and even added to the knowlege I already had. I then, a week or two later, joined the forum and simply browsed through the reviews and say how much work you guys put in to helping person build better computers and make better choices in the devices and parts they choose. Amazing *Linus voice*.  

Congratulations on obtaining a million + youtube subscribers. I look forward to seeing alot of great stuff on the channel and will give my support, once I'm able to, in any way that I can.

*two thumbs up* :)  :)  :)

I'm super happy to see what's happened with the channel over the past couple years. It's been a really great trip, and I'm super happy for all of you guys. Even though my budget is fairly tight and I don't get to upgrade much, I love all the unboxings and reviews of everything from cases, to motherboards, to graphics cards. I love watching the effort you guys put into the videos without making them dry and boring to watch. The WAN Show is by far my favorite part of what you guys do, even if I miss it live a lot.

I wish you guys the best going forward!

Love all your content, even if I'm not interested in the product, I like how you let your personality leak into videos.
all my friends love you guys too.

i like ice cream

After watching your video on Xbox 360 vs PC showing BF3 graphics, I decided to stick around and subscribe and I've enjoyed every video since. Thanks for all of the great videos you've given us and here's to 2 million!

So, ive only been watching your videos for less than a month, but I have to say you guys are absoultely awesome. In less than a month ive watched over 100 of your videos, and it is my dream job to come work for you.

Keep up the amazing work you have been doing :)

You're very cool!
I found you when I want'ed to build a new computer and i have follow'ed you just since.  :D

I am Actually New to Linus Tech Tips. About a week or 2 ago i came across them and i was excited! I build my own PCs all the time and i have not been able to do that since my last build about a year ago so its nice to see someone build and give educated opinions on current Tech items.

I've learned many things about computers and those product reviews helped to choose the right products.

Hey Linus!

I just wanted to say that there hasn't been one video that I haven't enjoyed and I learn so much from them, thank YOU for chasing your dream and sharing with us your great personality and incredible wit. Keep up the good work :)

Man, 1 million subscribers? I remember back in the day where you had that blonde hair, and i actually watched that video where you unboxed those mobo's outside NCIX, haha. Good times Linus, you have been an awesome guide to your fans, showing us how to build badass computers! I think i have watched your 4k gaming build guide atleast 20 times, i actually watch it alot of times where i eat :) 

Your videos are the best Tech related videos on your channel, but what i would like to see you guys at the Linus Media Group make, is a second video to: 
PC Dust Elimination - The Rugged, Manly Way, that video is so entertaining, and i would love to see another one.

Thank you for being awesome man, heres to another million subs! 

Found Linustechtips around the time I started building my own PCs a few years back.

Not only have these videos allowed & helped me build PCs, they have entertained me!

Currently, I enjoy "Handy Tech for under $100".

Top Stuff,

Here's to the next Million subs guys!

Would love to receive any of the prizes but i would just like to say thank you for making awesome videos and inspiring others like me to learn and delve into the beautiful work of computers.

Thank you!

I've been watching LTT and the WAN Show for a little more than 6 months now and I have no idea how I ever lived without it!

You guys are the most entertaining, fun loving (you could even say SuperFun) eccentric group of individials I've ever had the pleasure of being invloved with. Take the 'Whole room cooling' project, sure it would be way easier to just buy an AC unit, but where's the fun in that? The fact that you guys are so open to every idea, and are just willing to rig up some crazyt multi-PC watercooling loop is just awesome! I can't wait for the video!

Thanks for being one of my favorite internet media groups ever!

-Dylan

You made it! One of the best YouTube channels ever!

What a cheeky way of making me finally get around to joining the forums.  :P

In all seriousness, thanks for making the content I've enjoyed for years now. 

Congrats on 1M subs! Been fun watching you and your team's content for ~2 years. 

Well i have been watching your each and every video from the beginning cause i think our thoughts match somewhere.
U have been my inspiration and guiding light and have helped me to get a got and now start my own firm of sales and get ahead

I am very happy for You and Me..
May all your future adventures bloom and gain success.......frm d hrt.
                                           and also i like the case and motherboard unboxings (the old style on a table i.e Unboxing and live features explain rather than a preplaned ones
Evert thing else is fine but i think these 2 categories felt better that way)

Can't remember how I started to follow the Youtube-channel, or why I keep watching. I just do.