1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love your Videos. They make me happy every day. Could it be possible to review some PC builds because it would be cool seeing awesome computers on the show. And my favorite food is Sushi, my favorite style of video of yours is the reviews.

WOO! all three in one.    :D

Your are great Linus keep it up.

I love this, this community is great i used the info from you linus to build my first pc and i cant wait to see were you go from here

We needa bring back them unboxing videos from the old times. Congrats man. You and your team are the best :)

I just realized that the winners are going to be drawn the day before my birthday, would be an epic birthday gift.

I found your channel by looking through unboxings of cases and you unboxed many cases I wanted to buy, so I guess... I tagged along xD

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Thanks for the great videos Linus and the Linus Media Group. I first stumbled upon your videos just under 2 years ago when I was just browsing youtube for water/oiled cooled builds. I saw the one where it was showcasing Luke's fish tank PC. I did not have any plans on making my own system build at the time, but I subscribed and continued to watch your videos. Long story short, I have built over 3 PCs for my friends and without the knowledge I have received from your videos it would have been a lot harder in understanding what parts to get and how to build PCs. Thanks for the years of great help and information. 

First of all, congratulations to you Linus and the rest of Linus Media Group! You definitely deserve it with all of the time and money you have put into the amazing daily videos you produce.

I found your channel late 2012/early 2013 while watching all sorts of random computer related videos. I think it was the i7 980X video I saw first and from that point on I was hooked. I try and watch every video you put out and enjoy all of them. Your videos and the effort you all put into them really is an inspiration for me to push towards my dreams, and I want to thank you for that. Not to mention the amazing community you have on the forum here, although I really never post I enjoy reading through the threads and seeing how helpful and friendly this community is.

Congratulations again, and here's for another million.

Hey i found Linus Tech Tips on youtube the reason that i started watching you guys was because i needed to build myself a new pc as i was getting tired of my windows 8 laptop that i had to reinstal everytime i wanted to use it :P i now have my own sucky computer well it doesnt suck but its not good either. but i think i actualy shrecked it at school just yesterday. this actualy happend cuz i wanted to customize my NZXT H440 with blu and black colours. anyways i do hope i win something hopefully the gaming rig but i probably wont just my luck u know but i would take anything.

i also had another account on this forum but it actualy got hacked. and i do know how stupid that sound but i know who did it and im actualy a good buddy with him but i didnt want to use it cause he posted some weird stuff while he had it :P

Thanks for the amazing giveaway Linus and team! By the way I would love for you to review the griffon woodtone headphones.

I would like to see Linus or Slick review some professional parts (Workstation laptops, Quadro and FirePro, Xeons, etc.). i found the channel when i was looking for a graphics card. I would like the custom pc if i was to win.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @4.8GHZ COOLER: Corsair H100 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT| GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti SC 2way SLI | RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 4x2GB (8GB) | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX

| SSD: Intel 520 (120GB)HDD: WD Red 3TB | PSU: Corsair TX850M | Case: Corsair 750D  | Display #1: Samsung S24b350HL | Display #2: Acer Al1916W

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: AudioTechnica AD700X

First tech channel I ever subscribed to, and still the best. Thanks for all the hard work to provide fantastic tech videos for everyone. 

Pft only 1 Million Subs? I was expecting at least twice that. Real talk though congrats and here's to it getting better every day!!!

I have to thank you guys. Thank you for all the product reviews and tutorials you have done. This was one of the main sources of information I used when I built my first pc and without you I probably never would have built my pc. So once again thank you for all the product reviews and tech specs you guys have done.

I have always LOVED computers ever since I built my first in 2004. I was eight (had a little help). I came across your channel in 2012 when I started looking into water-cooling, and I found an old NCIX video about it. From there I went looking for the best water-cooling products and found LinusTechTips. Needless to say it piqued my interest. My point being, I was at a stand still with computers for a couple of years and all these videos lit a fire under me! Basically Thank you for reinvigorating my love of computers! Congratulations on a Million subscribers and keep up the good work!

dam i remember watching when it was just Linus and look what its turned to gratz man 

Been subscribed to the channels for years now, but somehow I have "avoided" the forums until now :P

Hey I love all your videos. My favorite are your builds, case reviews, and video cards (to be honest that's a lot of them.) Keep up the great work and congrats on 1M views.

Thanks Linus and the rest of the gang for doing this. I know I haven't posted pretty much at all on the forums, but I am an avid watcher of all your youtube content. I first found your channel about 2 years ago when you were doing your personal rig update vlogs. Since then I've made it a point to watch most videos you guys release, I also browse the forums here from time to time, but don't have much time myself to reply to people and such. Anyways thanks for doing this giveaway and I hope you guys keep up the great work and I look forward to more great content!

I love watching your videos. Some of the stuff on Techquickie has helped me in my IT class this year. I would love to see a video on what the best APU is for gaming.

I honestly don't remember how I found the Linus Tech Tip youtube.. I think it was when I was researching my first computer build n.n But since I subbed I've watched almost every video you guys have released n.n

started watch linus videos over 3 years ago! 

couldn't imagine how great you would become!

Congrats on passing a million sub! I would like DAT PC cause I wanna start making videos of walkthrough and stuff I tried on my laptop but its too rubbish ..BTW I like trains and congrats again

i found linus from when i was researching parts for my gaming rig and stumbled apon his channel, watching 1 video and instantly loving the channel. My favorite series is by far "CPU,Motherboard,Memory videos". I dont have a specific product, just keep doing what you guys are doing! Congrats Linus Media Group on surpassing this humongous number.