1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

If I had not discovered you, I wouldn't have built the awesome system I have now. Thanks!

Awesome! Many thanks for this giveaway to you and the sponsors. Here's to the next million subscribers  :)

I have found youtube chanel once, few years ago, but forgot to subscribe and couldn't find it anymore. And few months ago I finally found it again! :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Big thanks and congratulations. It was my first YouTube subscription and the only where I watch all the videos they are awesome. Always get excited to try out the stuff you share on the show. 

Much love from the UK (a one-off WAN show special at a time when we could watch live would be awesome!)

i'm so happy for you guys! I've been following you since early days when slick was your camera man and I've see you guys grow a LOT . Thanks to you and your team I was able to buy a good PC perfect for what I wanted and still today watch all of your videos and keep learning and having a fun time ! best wishes for you , your team, and your familiy ! keep up the good work ! 

I found you when I was looking for tips on building a gaming pc and start look for GPUs and CPUs and I got to your unboxing videos, I saw one video..then two.. then three...and when I realized I was sitting on the pc watching your videos for more than 3 hours I said "damn this guy has good videos I'm gonna subscribe to this channel" that was around 100k subscribers or less and look where are we now :D

Sorry for my bad english att. Luis Gonzalez from Venezuela

I first found LTT when building my first gaming pc, since then I've subscribed and kept watching due to the high quality, and great content. Keep up the great work, here's to the next million.

Congrats on 1 Million subs! Your videos have been very informative and have helped me with numerous purchases. I wish you the best Linus and Team. 

Awesome. I love you guys (no homo) and what you've been doing over the years. Your content is always both educative and entertaining, and I watch everything you put out daily, even when it's not about a product I particularly care about or even if I disagree with Linus' or Luke's opinions at times (WP and Win8 aren't that bad D:), lol. Keep up the great  work, guys.

I found out about LinusTechTips from a good friend. First I thought it was just a boring channel but it was far from it. The videos are helpful, informative, insightful ,and most of all, very entertaining. I bought most of my PC components based for the channel's tips and recommendations. The latest of which that I'll be buying will be the Corsair Air 540 CPU case. So, congratulations to Linus and everyone from LinusTechTips!     

Damn, it feels like it wasn't so long ago when the LinusTechTips channel started and now see where it is at. Congratulations to you Linus and all of the people who have helped you over the past couple of years, I hope that Linus Media Group will continue to grow and become a world leading tech community. I might not be on the forum that much, but every time a video from one of the channels comes up in my Youtube subscription box I just watch it instantly. Good luck to everyone posting here on the giveaway, I'm pretty sure I won't be the lucky bastard winning something but that's all good :)

I particularly like the HandyTechUnder$100 and Fast As Possible but I love Channel Super Fun... Anyway awesome that you guys hit 1M and good luck hitting 2M Pewdiepie best be afraid very afraid xD

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I may not be prominent in the forum, but ive been a longtime supporter of your guy's youtube channel. Never have I bought anything without consulting one of your vids.

Keep up the good work and i will keep supporting by purchasing the goodies you guys advertise in your videos :D.

I also dont post on YT vids cus i dont want to sign up for google + , so if one of the team members ever read this, i highly support the "tech under $100" vids :D

I founded "Linus Tech Tips" in a podcast call, "Painkiller Already".

My favorite series is "Handy Tech Under $100".

thanks linus for providing awesome and amazing videos

love ya man :D

Keep making videos linus, I don't watch TV anymore because of you and many other content creators. =]

Congrats on hitting 1 million subs!  What a great way to celebrate :)

I remember when i was looking for reviews of a MSI mother board and linus always was on top of the youtube search, always looking for linus opinions on PC products and components since are the most complete and the best. thank you linus! 

Thanks LMG for these amazing videos. I'm glad to have stumbled across your channel a few months ago  :lol:

If found you throw twitch.tv when you was streaming the WAN Show, so i followed you

and sub to your youtube channel and everyday i see your videos, and i hope you get more and more popular 

So glad I came across linustechtips. Over the past year you guys have a fueled my interest in tech and even helped influence my major! I cant thank you enough. 

<3

you keep saying thank you to us, but we should be saying thank you to you. you got me my first job which was at an it repair shop, and from there ive been able to go into shops knowing exactly what im talking about and have an ability to have comments on products. so, from the bottom of my heart,

thanks guys

:)