1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'm feel bad, becouse I registrer your forum only for the giveaway... But i like to stick arround. (only becouse you can post GIFs, I love gifs)

Once I found your channel and all its knowledge, it became the go to spot for tech info.  Thank you for it all, and congrats on the one million subscribers!

You guys are doing a great job! :D

Seriously, keep on going ! ;)

And pls try to make a little more build logs ... ;)

Linus media group, I found your youtube series when it had around 300,000 subs. I have seen almost all your videos and my favorites have been the ones where Linus and all his hard work were put into his own Desktop. I absolutely love what you did with your rig Linus :D Hope your youtube channel never ends :) I think it will never end because you guys have a lot of work ahead of you with all this new technology coming out and I can't wait for a DDR4 review!!! Keep it real guys :):):)!!!!

Thank you for all the review videos on the Youtube channel. You guys are my main source of tech info and will continue to be so! Thanks again!!!

Thanks for all the fish.. I mean vids  ;) 
Hands down, the most informative and high production values out there!

I love that you guys have come to be a legit media group. Keep up the awesome work.

#hyped .Thank you linus for these awesome reviews the last years.We love you <3(no homo)

Gz on the 1 mil mile!

Next year this time 2 mil hopefully.

Well i found linus tech tips while looking for a review of the asrock m8 and never left, as for the future i would like to see a asus gx500 review and unboxing because i'm look for a laptop with a 4k display so buy so i'm awaiting your recommendation. So congrats on your 1,000,000 subcribers, it's good to see someone follow their dreams and and make it

I really love the channel and I found you by searching a guide on how to build a pc, thanks to you I was able to start building PC's for money. :D

Wow, what a ride, I've been subscribed since your Funny "How I got my GTX 480 on Launch Day" video. Thanks for the how-tos, helpfulness, and fun!

There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I found LTT and NCIX (with Linus still) in their early days and still remember the one-take unboxings in the noisy parking lot. It really started here that my passion for PCs and consumer electronics developed, and now I'm studying it at university. So not only congrats to you, Linus, and your amazing team, but also Thank You!

Regards from Switzerland,

David

I love everything tech and you Linus help with keeping me in the know. Congradulations on 1 Million Subscribers and counting!

Hey Linus, i've been following your channel for almost 2 years now i think, it was often really usefull to me, because of your awesome reviews i got myself the razer deathadder 2014, razer kraken, and the razer blackwidow ultimate, wich i wouldn't have bought without your reviews. Thanks  ;)

OMG OMG OMG Linus is doing a giveaway :o I hope you don't have problems to ship things to Europe if  some of us ( european members ) win :D BTW Congratz for the MILLION subs! I wish I had that much  but hey I'm not so great as Linus hahaha btw I think we can expand your vids to other languages.... hmm that'd be interesting... anyway I'm here for the giveaway now! bussiness later! :D

Congratulations on 1 million subs. Keep up the good work.

I've been watching LinusTechTips for over a year now and i must say if it weren't for you guys i wouldn't know HALF the things i know about tech that i do now. 

I love everything you've been doing for us as a community and i really think that theirs not just one bit i love about LinusTechTips, its just everything about LinusTechTips that i love.

Big fan of Linus tech tips and a hopeful contestant! Hope to see more wan shows and keep the honest reviews coming.

Congrats. I've been watching the channel for about half a year know, didn't know that there where any good tech channels before that, I just used to ready tech sites like tomshardware or anandtech. But you've proved me wrong, I Found you're channel through techquickie. Anyway, awesome job. Keep it up!

Good job Linus. I found your channel while looking for a mouse and keyboard. Thank you for making videos . 

I found Linustechtips when I was building my first system, I was seacrching youtube for how to build guides.