1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remember my first video was a tech quickie on what ant aliasing is which was linked in /r/pcmasterrace and at first i was only subscribed to tech quickie because that was what I thought was teh only Linus chanel, but then I found linustechtips and I actually binge watched tech videos for an hour or two

I found Linus Tech Tips when looking for reviews about the products I plan on buying. I learned a lot from your channel compared to others and the content you produce are very educational. My favorite is your build guide series those are the videos I always watch. 

i bumped into your videos cheking on youtube about pc stuff and i remember quite good that i subscribed as soon as i saw the video about slik's mineral oiled pc... it was awesome!!

now i'm following also the videos that you, linus make on as fast as possible and i've been learning a lot about pc builds and also the latest tecnologies, one day i'll build my own high performance pc :)

keep up  with the good work guys!!! can't wait to see the full build of the 5(?) liquid cooled pcs in loop :o

berserker, one fo your addicted italian subscribers!!

p.s. mammamia pizzaria  HAHAHAH

Thank you. I have been looking to do my first gaming rig build, if I ever get the money. Plus I am just trying to keep a float with todays technology. Your channel has helped me do both. I believe I now have all of the information I need to accomplish my build, and keep up with things as they change. Thanks again and please keep doing what you are doing, and congrats on one million subscribers you deserve it. 

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake   Ingredients 
  • 250 grams digestive biscuits
  • 75 grams soft unsalted butter
  • 1 x 400 grams jar nutella (at room temperature)
  • 100 grams chopped toasted hazelnuts
  • 500 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
  • 60 grams icing sugar (sifted)

Method
  1. Break the digestives into the bowl of a processor, add the butter and a 15ml tablespoon of Nutella, and blitz until it starts to clump. Add 25g/3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
  2. Tip into a 23cm/9inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
  3. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.
  4. Take the springform out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base. Scatter the remaining chopped hazelnuts on top to cover and place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight. Serve straight from the fridge for best results.

There's a cheesecake for celebrating.  :D

Woohoo!! Congrats on a million viewers Linus! Hmm.. That surface would do well for taking notes in class when I start school again. Would be nice not to have to buy a laptop before I start back. Assuming it includes the type cover, without that I don't see the surface being usable. I don't even get why that is sold separately. Then again.. That PC would be a decent little upgrade from my current system... 

Lead me astray.. to dreamer's hideaway. 

I found LinusTechTips while i was looking for a review of something, and since then i always go to the channel for the latest tech reviews etc... And i think your absolulty the best tech channel on YouTube! Also, ik like pizza :-)

Whoah whoah~ I was looking for a build guide and saw your channel, watched it and found out it was entertaining yet informative, subscribed to the channel immediately after that. The good sense of humor made got me hooked.

Happy 1 million subs~!

Found Linus Tech Tips from searching PC builds, my favourite  Linus Tech Tips series would definitly be how i found you guys the PC builds, they are just absolutely top of the line perfect ;) i have learnt so much from watching your videos <3 you guys keep on the PC's!!!

Thanks for everything Linus, watching your videos really inspired my interest in technology :) . Through your videos i learnt so much so thanks.

Awesome! I love your almost zero punctuation style, so the videos keep short and informative (and funny) :)

Recently found your YouTube channel and have been consuming your content daily.  Love the crew, trust the opinions, but my girlfriend thinks too highly of Luke, so I turn them off when you come on  :P .  Just kidding!  Keep it up! Love ya'll

No thankyou with out the gang their i wouldnt be building pc's for a hobby nor gaming, Appreciating the videos and hope they continue!

Congrats Linus! Found the channel in 2011 when building my first PC.  :)

Found Linus just last week because of my laptop slowing down and getting ridiculous fps drops from 60 to 10. I started watching laptop SSD related videos but after clicking and view his channel, there's a lot more to learn for me since i don't know much about computers. Currently saving up to either upgrade my laptop or even custom build a PC for myself with the knowledge i have gained from Linus and crew :) A huge thank you for sharing your knowledge and congratulations on your 1 Million sub milestone ! #2millionSubHype !!!!!

i was actually trying to find out how to build my own PC and what parts would be best for me to use for my gaming desktop and if i should even get a desktop of just a laptop. still haven't got a gaming pc or laptop maybe ill win the prize for the desktop which would be awesome!!!!!!!!  

Congratulations guys. I've lurked linustechtips for a good year now and have always come here for any tech related advice. Including helping me decide what parts I should put in my first PC. Really glad that you guys have had such great success. Good luck in any of your future endeavors, I'm sure myself and the community will support you no matter what. 

Thanks for all the videos and information you've given us, I've been able to learn more about the hobby that I love.

Love your videos, really helped me out building my own rig.

My Rig:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ baseclock | GPU: Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti Golden Sample | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H | RAM: 2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | SSD: Kingston 120GB SSD | HDD: Seagate 1 TB HDD | Case: NZXT H440 | PSU: bequiet! Pure Power L8 530W | Display: BenQ GW2760HS | Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 | Keyboard: Cherry Keyboard | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I just want a gaming pc for once in my life  :(

Just love linus. been following since forever.

Love your videos.You have inspired me to pursue and career in computers. I'm excited to see all the new videos you'll put out. Now for a completely unrelated subject, RAINBOW CATS!!!!

slide_297900_2460087_free.gif