Your Hyundai might also have

- 4 Wheels

- 4 Doors

- 300 BHP motor

- 4 brakes

- navigation

Still doesn't make it a Mercedes.

I would take a Genesis over a c-class tho

and yes i've used iphones, 3,4,5 and the S's (lol) but anyway, they werent mine, got to play with them, and honestly found 3, 4, 4s choppy as fuck, 5 was smooth, but heres the thing, androids arent all smooth, but thats the thing you have tons of options, anyway i dont even care i still own an xperia play ;_;

That's the problem with Android phones. Once you start filling them up, they get as slow as fuck. But with iPhones, even totally filled phones still perform smoothly.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I am taking this as I am one of the few that doesn't care about the new iPhone? It's just a phone, nothing special, just like the HTC One M8 is nothing special. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That's the problem with Android phones. Once you start filling them up, they get as slow as fuck. But with iPhones, even totally filled phones still perform smoothly.

then you should try an android before saying that :)

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

then you should try an android before saying that :)

I have 2 Android devices at home. My dad's Motorola Droid RAZR and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Both were pretty much filled and were giving many "unresponsive program" errors. Now that they are half full, they can perform better, i suppose.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I know people who still roll with an iPhone 4 and it still works fast even with iOS 7.

False. 

False False False False False.

My old Iphone 4 with iOS 7 had NO user applications except for Facebook and twitter, and had NO music or pictures on it, it was totally clean and everything, and it STILL was the slowest thing ever, had the most trouble in the world with loading pages in Safari, THIS WAS NOT MY INTERNET, this was 100% the phone being slow. Also alot of crashes, it liked to just randomly shut down any app, even things like Alarm clock or Calculator.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

There is one thing to note here. Apple has not set up any new trends with this iPhone. Before every iPhone brought something new and while overall the hardware was outdated, that one new thing was a contribution to the entire mobile market. Last generation that was the fingerprint scanner. But this generation? iPhone 6 does not bring anything new to the table. Disappointing.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

huuh, htc one m8? if you call the iphone a mercedes, htc is a lambo?

good you said that.

On one hand you have a fast luxury car that feels premium(Mercedes )

And on the other you have a super fast super car with no cup holders and is just pretty and fast

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

good you said that.

On one hand you have a fast luxury car that feels premium(Mercedes )

And on the other you have a super fast super car with no cup holders and is just pretty and fast

so lambo is not premium? Am i missing something? maybe its made of wood?

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

If the iPhone is a Mercedes it an A 180 CDI for the price of an SLS.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

It's the bezels, man. They're big, really big. They could manage to stick a 5.5'' panel and having a way smaller form factor. But they're just too stubborn to lose the Home button.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

That is not how it works, you cannot say something is crap because you do not like it

I beg to differ. I don't like something - therefore it's crap for me.

Also, game-reviewers sometimes don't like the game that they are reviewing, and therefore they think it's crap.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I have 2 Android devices at home. My dad's Motorola Droid RAZR and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Both were pretty much filled and were giving many "unresponsive program" errors. Now that they are half full, they can perform better, i suppose.

The Droid RAZR is as old as my old Samsung Galaxy SII. Of course it runs slow.

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The thing is apple users buy it to show off to the world its like their identity and their chance to get @#£%

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

False. 

False False False False False.

My old Iphone 4 with iOS 7 had NO user applications except for Facebook and twitter, and had NO music or pictures on it, it was totally clean and everything, and it STILL was the slowest thing ever, had the most trouble in the world with loading pages in Safari, THIS WAS NOT MY INTERNET, this was 100% the phone being slow. Also alot of crashes, it liked to just randomly shut down any app, even things like Alarm clock or Calculator.

Every iPhone 4 that I see running iOS7 lags so bad. Even my GF's 4S is leaps and bounds slower than my 5C

There is one thing to note here. Apple has not set up any new trends with this iPhone. Before every iPhone brought something new and while overall the hardware was outdated, that one new thing was a contribution to the entire mobile market. Last generation that was the fingerprint scanner. But this generation? iPhone 6 does not bring anything new to the table. Disappointing.

When did it ever bring anything new? The only real thing I can think of that has been completely new was the fingerprint reader, the iPhones before were just decent mobile phones, nothing new compared to any smartphone that came before it

I was using HTC Windows phones before the iPhone came alone, like the HTC Touch Diamond, and Touch Dual, Touch Pro and even my HD2 which came out a year before the iPhone 4 (which is still an amazing phone to this day, one of my favourite designs)

This is from someone who has had every iPhone since the 3gs, and plan to get the 6/6+, they are just well made easy to use powerful phones, with a few innovative features. And this iPhone finally brings NFC, mobile payments and larger screen sizes to the iPhone. I am currently using the 5, and there is very little extra I want on it, other than a larger screen and more power. This iPhone provides what I am looking for and I reckon most iPhone users are quite happy with their devices, they just fancy something newer, faster and bigger with a few extra features (I am excited to get AC wifi too)

It's the bezels, man. They're big, really big. They could manage to stick a 5.5'' panel and having a way smaller form factor. But they're just too stubborn to lose the Home button.

Well they need the home button for Touch ID, without it they would not have fingerprint recognition which is arguably an awsome features, especially for payment verification etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well they need the home button for Touch ID, without it they would not have fingerprint recognition which is arguably an awsome features, especially for payment verification etc

Yeah but they could actually minimize the impact of the button itself on the design. Samsung managed to do all that fingerprint stuff with a much smaller button. And I'm sure there's other options that don't involve giant buttons or even physical buttons for that matter. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Yeah but they could actually minimize the impact of the button itself on the design. Samsung managed to do all that fingerprint stuff with a much smaller button. And I'm sure there's other options that don't involve giant buttons or even physical buttons for that matter. 

Except Samsungs fingerprint sensor is horrible and barely works, and is impossible to use one handed as you have to swipe downwards

Personally I am not a fan of software buttons either, there is nothing wrong with buttons being actual buttons

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Im really disapointed by the looks of the iPhone 6(+)...

Really, it looks like a big and flat iPhone 3 (and that is bad). And really, don't you think the phone is too big if you must include a feature to make the screen half the size?

Ofcourse, that is just my own oppinion :) I am not hating or anything, I just think Apple should have kept the lovely design of the iPhone 4/5 :)

Except Samsungs fingerprint sensor is horrible and barely works, and is impossible to use one handed as you have to swipe downwards

Personally I am not a fan of software buttons either, there is nothing wrong with buttons being actual buttons

It's super horrible. I've tried it before, and it sucks ASS. Next time, they shouldn't steal ideas from Apple, for once.

The thing is apples devices look the same, it does not stand out at all, its like a Samsung, they both are soo common they don't stand out at all, stuff like the LG G3 and HTC One do stand out a bit more, since they tend to be abit less common, so whenever apple releases a new product, it is not that interesting, its basically the same thing, I mean it looks like the iPod something, latest gen one

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I know people who still roll with an iPhone 4 and it still works fast even with iOS 7.

As someone who has one it is not fast with iOS7.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

As someone who has one it is not fast with iOS7.

My friend who still has an iPhone 4 still works really well with iOS 7.

I recommended my parents to get iPhone as they are much more simple to use. I will be getting them the iPhone 6 as they were loving their iPhone 4.

It's super horrible. I've tried it before, and it sucks ASS. Next time, they shouldn't steal ideas from Apple, for once.

Although Samsung is really fuckin' good at stealing ideas, Apple does it too.