Evidence of GTA V Being Tested On Steam

Jerakl

Source:

http://www.gamersbook.com/News/Article/ID/1400/Evidence-of-GTA-V-Being-Tested-On-Steam

ZkM6CBm.jpg

According to Steam DB, two players, probably testers or developers, have been spending hours in GTA V on Steam recently, suggesting that the development of the game is finishing up. You can see the play time data from the two testers in the chart below. The game was started up a couple of times in the past week, with some longer testing happening on Saturday.

Yay! I know the "GTA V not coming to PC" was proved wrong, but here they go! Them being the peasants who seeded the lies.

I know that the source isn't exactly the most information rich, it's kinda news. I guess

Sorry if this is a repost.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

good, I put off playing this game.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I'm hoping they added Mantle support. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I think they said they were.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I get to shove the beauty in my Console friends faces.

Watch! There is grass! And light posts load more than 5 feet from you!

as someone who currently plays gtav on a ps3, your post couldnt be more accurate XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that has been rumored for awhile, R* hasnt confirmed or denied it though

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

just give us a mod sdk, so we can make it a first person drving game, a arcade jet shooter, a multiplayer cod rip off, a just cause 2 emulator, etc

I've seen it before, I didn't really think much of it though.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

i cant wait to play this for pc :D i liked the console version simply for the fact that its gta v, doesnt matter if i get 30fps low settings with a console it was still fun to play through then play with friends

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I get to shove the beauty in my Console friends faces.

Watch! There is grass! And light posts load more than 5 feet from you!

Hold on there buddy. You know what Rockstar PC ports are like.

And the new-gen consoles will have 80-90% of the same advantages anyway.

With an actual CPU, it will render faster. Who cares how they port it, the CPU is still better and can render more of the map faster.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I know that GTA 4 had a bad port on pc, but other than GTA 4, are there any other games that Rockstar released on PC after GTA 4 that had bad ports too?

The PC port should be better this time around. Since its the same code base that will be running on the PS4 and XBone One. Both of them pack weaker Jaguar cores, even tho there is eight of them working independently. Any quad core from either AMD or Intel I believe would run GTA V fine on PC.

Never played Max Payne 3 on pc eh? It was a good port unlike GTA IV. 

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

The PC port should be better this time around. Since its the same code base that will be running on the PS4 and XBone One. Both of them pack weaker Jaguar cores, even tho there is eight of them working independently. Any quad core from either AMD or Intel I believe would run GTA V fine on PC.

Re: Watchdogs A.K.A. how none of that is sadly any fucking guarantee anymore.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I've restrained myself from borrowing my friends xbox360 so I could play it.

Although I've watched a 'let's play' on youtube, so I've already played it in my mind  :lol:

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Seems like everyone forgot the microtransactions, which makes it hard as hell to try and buy anything while playing online..

No one should care about GTAV anymore... Its overhyped.

Seems like everyone forgot the microtransactions, which makes it hard as hell to try and buy anything while playing online..

Just Cause 2 did GTA V better than GTA V did GTA V. 

For a game that has never been announced for PC.. Sounds like something the developers would say..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Seriously? You really need to say that? Also, not everyone has the same opinion as yours.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Source:

http://www.gamersbook.com/News/Article/ID/1400/Evidence-of-GTA-V-Being-Tested-On-Steam

ZkM6CBm.jpg

Yay! I know the "GTA V not coming to PC" was proved wrong, but here they go! Them being the peasants who seeded the lies.

I know that the source isn't exactly the most information rich, it's kinda news. I guess

Sorry if this is a repost.

Why do I not remember HEman having a van?

Sure, it's coming. Just like the rest of the mantle games

Waiting...%2BWeds%2B2.jpg

couldn't resist

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

For a game that has never been announced for PC.. Sounds like something the developers would say..

wat

I know that GTA 4 had a bad port on pc, but other than GTA 4, are there any other games that Rockstar released on PC after GTA 4 that had bad ports too?

Yea... LA Noire